Series: Other
Game: Assassin's Creed Rogue
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Agnus Dei
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JDMEK5

[attachment deleted by admin]

JDMEK5

About time we get some sacred music in here.

I can say right now that I'll prob need a hand transcribing exact voices (it was late and I had a hard time hearing it all) but the harmonies should be there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Like uh, all the organ stuff. Also, basically all the organ notation is me trying to make organ crescendos on a not-organ piano. Feel free to suggest better options if any come to mind.

I played with the aesthetics to make a throwback mensural style notation for the vocal line. I think it went fairly well tbh.

EDIT: And I realized I forgot to fix the clashing notes in the piano part in the bottom line of the first page. I'll fix that eventually.

EDIT AGAIN: Fixed^. Also if you're wondering why the tempo marking is in Portuguese, it's because this plays during a Roman Catholic church service in Lisbon, Portugal on All Saints' Day, November 1st, 1755.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Latios212

I haven't checked notes yet, but is there a reason why you're not using double whole notes in the first half?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on March 27, 2017, 10:00:54 AMis there a reason why you're not using double whole notes in the first half?
lolnope. I'll fix that.

It is done.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Discussed and fixed live with other fellow updaters.

My Arrangements

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

We did a couple more things via discord. it gud nao
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot