News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Top 10 Video Game Music?

Started by shadowhunter301, May 06, 2016, 06:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

Not sure if this is the right place here, but while E. Gadd and I were talking about video game music on Skype as well as on The Post the Thought of Your Moment Thread, I had an idea. I'm not sure if you guys have this, but I decided to create a top ten video game music thread. What is your top ten video game music?

I decided to make a sign up and each person does a write up of their favorite game music and we go one by one. So, any takers?

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

1. I'm interested but not too sure what you mean. Further elaboration on the procedure would be useful.

2. This should probably go on the Music General Board.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

shadowhunter301

Hey there! Sorry for being so vague.
People sign up for this and once it is your turn, you can post a list of your favorite video game music. Preferably twice a day.

For example, today you can post your number ten and nine. Tomorrow you can post your eight and seven. Provide the link of the song on youtube, the name of the song, why you chose the song and why you placed it on the list.

The others here can voice their own opinions about the music.

WaluigiTime64

Ah, I see. Thanks.
If I explain why a like a particular song, it's probably going to be a long spiel, so I'll have fun writing that. I need to make a list first, so I'll do this later on.
Yeah, sign me up.

Also are you going to move this? It does seem a bit out of place here.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

shadowhunter301

Great! Will do! Also, unfortunately, only moderators can.

Braix? Dudeman?