How to Open Sheets from NSM
NSM's sheets are written exclusively with the MakeMusic series of music software. These sheets can only be read using the program software, or with a free program called Finale Reader
Downloading Finale Reader
Go to Finale Reader's main site HERE
You should see this:
1) On the right side, select your OS, Mac or Windows. You should see a page prompting you to register. Follow their instructions to get an account on their site.
2) You should finally be able to see the download window. For Windows, click to start the download. The filename for the Windows version is called FinReaderWin, should you forget where it downloaded to. The filename for Mac is [...]
3) When it's complete, Windows users should find the .exe file and install the program. When you open the file, Windows will ask if you want to open the file. Open it, then click "Next" to begin.
4) Agree to their terms; the next window asks you to pick the install location. The default is fine. Then you have to pick the Start Menu location, again the default setting should be okay. Finale will then install in your system. [Mac instructions are ...]
5) Congratulations! You can now read sheets from NSM or open any .mus file.
[link]Using Finale Reader
(Hmm..need more pictures)