Series: Other
Game: Kero Blaster
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Time Table
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Using a metronome for that is really creative, totally stealing this idea if I ever arrange something with a clock sound.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on April 27, 2016, 12:59:50 PMUsing a metronome for that is really creative, totally stealing this idea if I ever arrange something with a clock sound.
Totally^

Very cool song!
- In M. 33 you have a slur clashing with the notes (also a little clashing in M. 21 too).
- I'm not sure if this is a preference or not, but in M. 29 & 30 where you have the slurs on the grace notes, shouldn't they go the whole way to the next note they are tied to? I'm always told to do that by Lat and the others and I've noticed that you slur it to the next note on some of your arrangements on site...which is why I pointed it out in this arrangement.

Again, great job!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on April 27, 2016, 01:24:45 PM- I'm not sure if this is a preference or not, but in M. 29 & 30 where you have the slurs on the grace notes, shouldn't they go the whole way to the next note they are tied to? I'm always told to do that by Lat and the others and I've noticed that you slur it to the next note on some of your arrangements on site...which is why I pointed it out in this arrangement.

The slur doesn't necessarily need to be extended all the way over if it originates from a grace note. How I have it notated is acceptable and not uncommon.

also:

Quote from: Sebastian on April 27, 2016, 01:24:45 PM(also a little clashing in M. 21 too).

Spoiler
INCORRECT:

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 27, 2016, 01:34:55 PMThe slur doesn't necessarily need to be extended all the way over if it originates from a grace note. How I have it notated is acceptable and not uncommon.
Ok then. I assumed it was because of the grace notes.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 27, 2016, 01:34:55 PM
Spoiler
INCORRECT:

[close]
I laughed so hard xD

JDMEK5

Is the first layer half rest in measure 9 really necessary? I would be tempted to hide it, and flip the beam on the corresponding beat in the lower voice. The only reason I could imagine deliberately making it painstakingly clear that that is the lower voice is if the note following (the B natural) was pointed down too, but it isn't so I would likely treat it as a contemporary keyboard voicing thing. (Same thing at measure 25)

Just my opinion though.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

In the original it is a completely different voice. I guess in order to keep it consistent I should have put that B stemmed down and had a whole rest displayed above it for the absent voice.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot