News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

my autumn break is a three day weekend on Friday!! and then three days for Thanksgiving at the end of November

Civ V has like the best graphics of any game I own... and it is making my 1 month old computer really work hard

Roz~

My autumn break's in 2 weeks and lasts for a week. We're supposed to work on big projects but our teachers always give them after... so yeah. And Civ V looks nice, I wish I had a comp that could run it. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on September 26, 2010, 07:14:46 PMYesterday I bought Resident Evil 4, Madworld, Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney and Dragon Quest VIII. I already need to finish Dark Cloud 2, Trace Memory and FFIV : The After Years. Can't wait for Autumn break so I can try 'em all!

epic win.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

I heard it's not as good as the Phoenix Wright ones, so I guess I'll see. I heard that Capcom's working on a 5th title with Phoenix as the protagonist... that would be soooooooooo epic if it was true!

Shadoninja

I enjoyed it and that's all that matters
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Hmm from what I've seen now, the Phoenix Wright games are better imho. Still is a fun game though.

Sekter77

I've never had the fortune to play any Phoenix Wright games, but I did notice that Resident Evil 4 is in that list which is one of my most favorite and most played games.

It's so much fun and there's plenty to unlock after you beat it. I think I've played through it around 20 times and enjoyed it every time.
Guitar and video games.

Winter

I finished harvest moon it got quite repetitive, but man it was addicting.

SlowPokemon

I should play Luigi's Mansion again.

Man what a great game. What a great, short game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

exactly what i said about new super mario bros, ds

SlowPokemon

eh, that wasn't ridiculously short... plus it has tons of replay value.

My favorite Mario Bros. will always be No. 3

Winter

i love that game, i just cant help but use the flute cheat to breeze through it, i never played like half the worlds.. *hangs head*

SlowPokemon

I only recently found out about the flute cheat, and even now that I know about it, I don't use it. The in-between levels are the most fun since most of us have memorized the first world.

Winter

true. ... im a horrible mario player though.. haha

Sekter77

Oh man. Luigi's Mansion is fantastic. I was bored this summer so I dedicated myself to a perfect run (all treasure) and eventually got it. It has so much replay value if you're willing to reset every time you miss one coin.

My favorite classic Mario games are tied between SMB 3 and Super Mario World. I really can't decide which one I like better because both have great level design and the really cool powerups in 3 are balanced out by Yoshi in Mario World.

Winterkid, you have to play through the rest of Mario Bros 3. It was really hard for me too the first time through it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love the levels so much. It's totally worth the investment.
Guitar and video games.