News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[PC] Deltarune - "Empty Town" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, November 12, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on December 08, 2018, 08:54:19 PMSheet looks clean, checked all the pitches and everything is accurate. Only comment I have would be to recommend that the G# in the last measure RH be in a separate layer, seeing as it's a continuation of the voice in the lower layer of the measure before it. (Oh, and you could afford to move the systems down just a bit oh page 2 - note that the space between the header and the first system is visibly less than the space between systems, and you have ample room to use up.)

Gotcha -- files updated once more.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Libera on November 19, 2018, 03:18:35 PM-The D.C. is a little unclear at the moment since it's with a standard repeat bar.  I had a similar thing on one of my own sheets and Latios suggested 'D.S. 2nd X' which would obviously be 'D.C. 2nd X' in this case.  'D.C. 2nd time' would also work but is a few more letters.

This still.

LeviR.star

I thought that over, but I'd prefer not to change it. I've had plenty of sheets with that kind of case (several of which are already on-site), and a special indication was never needed. If the performer really wanted to know, they'd listen to the original instead of letting a repeat and D.C. confuse them (which they shouldn't).

Just a preference, too.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

I guess I'm coming from the point of view that someone should be able to play sheets without having listened to the original first, but if that's your preference then I'll accept that.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot