News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - "Tree of Life: Roots" by Aspirateur

Started by Zeta, April 20, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Tree of Life: Roots
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Aspirateur

mikey

Font for title looks a little off, should be Times New Roman I believe
arranger name should be italicized; composer name should be bolded
there are a lot of random collisions between notes and dynamic markings, just sort of screw around with that until everything is clear.  Remember you can use "L" to flip a highlighted note.

Only the first bar should have the "Piano" marker, the "Pno." ones should be deleted.  It looks like the page is clipping part of the "Piano" off as well, so consider moving it a wee bit closer to the staff.

There might be more formatting stuff to fix but this is a good start!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Please do not delete and resubmit arrangements. You can simply edit the arrangement in the NSM Panel.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Aspirateur

Olimar12345

Quote from: Aspirateur on April 20, 2018, 04:50:04 PMHow do you get rid of the Pno.
See this: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9993.msg398269#new

Quote from: mikey on April 20, 2018, 04:18:03 PMPages beyond the first should have the copyright info and website name as well.!

Incorrect. This info only belongs on the first page. See the guidelines!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Trasdegi

Whoa, another french-speaking people?

I looked at your arrangements, and there's things that need to be fixed, for example:

- You have a lot of unplayable intervals. You can't except a pianist to stretch 3 octaves with one hand. I'm talking of places like the last measure (where you're asking the player to grow at least one more finger), m.38-42, m.27-29, and some other places. Go over the whole arrasngement and try to keep everything playable.
- m.13-20 sound empty. Maybe you can try to add some chords.
- Looking at last page RH:try to flip these notes to have something more consistant and with less colisions.
- m.9: Here the hands are colliding a bit too much for it to work imo.

Olimar12345

First things first: Whenever you submit something, please post a reference to the specific track you're arranging so that people who are unfamiliar with the track can have something to compare it to, like this:

(I'm not a PMD player, so I'm hoping that this is the correct track)

Secondly, I've taken the time to correct the formatting of you .mus file. MAke sure that you create a PDF from this file, as all three files need to match.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vg16gfbw6mm9sox/TLR%20%282%2912345.mus?dl=0
Notice where I used italic/bold text. "Pokémon" needs the é. Also, the "by" in the composer/arranger fields needs to be lowercase.

Thirdly, Trasdegi is correct. Much of what you have would simply be too overwhelming for a single person to play on the piano. Many of the 16th note parts cannot be played in addition to the other things your asking as well. Also, that crescendo in the LH in measure 1 is impossible for a pianist to play, since you can't increase the volume of a held note on the piano.

Sebastian

Archived for inactivity

Please feel free to resubmit at your convenience.