News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[PC] Team Fortress 2 - "Surgeon's Squeezebox"

Started by Meat Machine, April 19, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meat Machine

Completed by Olimar12345
I've looked everywhere on the internet for sheet music and/or a MIDI file for this song, but couldn't find it to save my life. I even tried converting the YouTube video to MP3, then the MP3 to MIDI, but it butchered the song beyond recognition. I've searched the forums, and have found no results or prior requests for this song - begging here to have someone make it for me is my absolute last resort, but if someone is up to the challenge and interested in making this 19 second loop into sheet music and a MIDI file, I would be in your debt. (Apologies in advance to moderators if I didn't format my request properly - I read the FAQ, and believe this ought to be okay.)

Incidentally, it shouldn't be any inconvenience for this to be transposed from accordion music to piano music, right?

Olimar12345

Sounds neat. I'll do this for you. Do you possibly have a longer version? That would help.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meat Machine

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 20, 2018, 04:30:59 AMSounds neat. I'll do this for you. Do you possibly have a longer version? That would help.

Awesome! You've done amazing work with all of the other songs I've seen from you, so thank you so much for taking the time for this one.

Here's an hour-long loop of it, if that's what you need:

Olimar12345

Thanks, and thanks for the kind words! Here is your requested arrangement:

[PC] - Team Fortress 2
-The Surgeon's Squeezebox [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meat Machine

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 20, 2018, 12:05:08 PMThanks, and thanks for the kind words! Here is your requested arrangement:

[PC] - Team Fortress 2
-The Surgeon's Squeezebox [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Love it! Thanks again!