News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[N64] Banjo Kazooie - "Prologue"

Started by Nakah, July 19, 2008, 08:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Nakah

B-Kpianist

there are changes i need in the piece, but i wanna finish it all first, and then add the changes. They're all Key changes. I'll finish it probably by later tomorrow, maybe late tonight if i have time

Nakah

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 27, 2008, 12:04:27 PMthere are changes i need in the piece, but i wanna finish it all first, and then add the changes. They're all Key changes. I'll finish it probably by later tomorrow, maybe late tonight if i have time

Neat, the suspense is killing me.

Nakah

B-Kpianist

just about ;) I'm gonna have to have some editing done though, cuz there is certain things i cant add in notepad

Nakah

Well, if you could post your current progress I'll finish what I can from it.

B-Kpianist

yeah, i'll do that, there's a few gaps.

I'm sorry Nakah, i'm so busy with everything, it's hard to do or finish requests now. I'll give you what i have. I didn't do the ending part, so you can finish up the rest of the song. Again I'm sorry  :-[ I'll be right back with a link to download

Nakah

Quote from: B-Kpianist on August 13, 2008, 07:08:46 PMyeah, i'll do that, there's a few gaps.

I'm sorry Nakah, i'm so busy with everything, it's hard to do or finish requests now. I'll give you what i have. I didn't do the ending part, so you can finish up the rest of the song. Again I'm sorry  :-[ I'll be right back with a link to download

It's fine, I'll be extremely happy if you have the first 35 seconds of it finished. No worries. It's not like I would expect you to make this your priority or anything.

B-Kpianist

Well, i like to finish what i start, i feel like a flake.  :-[ But anyways, here's the piece:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zu5pdjn3nkn

Nakah

I love you. I can easily fix what I need to when learning this. If you ever need any kind of favors done, ask. For I sincerely owe you.

Thanks.