[N64] Banjo Kazooie - "Prologue"

Started by Nakah, July 19, 2008, 08:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Completed by B-Kpianist

If anyone(particularly BKpianist) will arrange this, then I will be extremely grateful. Even if only the first 35 seconds, since it's a rather long opening prologue. If you are willing to do it, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

B-Kpianist

i'll give it a go-, i actually had started it a while ago, but i never got around to finishing it.

Nakah

I started it as well a while ago, but never could get the parts when it goes up and down the scale fastly in the first 10 seconds.

B-Kpianist

here's what i've got so far-
Proluge.mus

If you have the ability to add 8va's on the right hand, a time change to 4/4 tempo in the place i haven't arranged in yet, and a tempo change to about 100, then plz do, i'm gonna have to search around for some help on this cuz I only have notepad :-[

ALPRAS

Well, I could try because BK musics arent hard for me... :P but of course no one beats B-K PIanist  :)

B-Kpianist

haha- thanks. c'mon I'm not that great *blushes*
i actually already started it, you think you could add all the stuff i asked for though? ???

ALPRAS

Sorry I cant  :(
I only can fix this type of this with the FINALE 2007c, and I dont have the FINALE 2008, so I can only open this mus. files with the Notepad 2008. (Those who are saved in the Finale 2008)

Nakah

It's perfect, but the part right where BKpianist stopped was the part that was most important to me =p. It's where the door opens up from the rising corridor and Grunty is swishing her hands over her cauldron.

B-Kpianist

lol- sry, i need a time, tempo and key change right there

Time= 4/4
Tempo= 120
Key= 3 flats

and i need 8va's over the right hand part in the whole begining until where i left off- can you do that? I could get it done quicker if u can help.

Nakah

Not quite sure how to do the higher octave part, when I originally attempted it I had done them in the octave they were meant to be done in I'll try to put that in there though, aong with the key siignatures.

Nakah

Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing, apparently it can't be done with only Notepad, someone else willing to do it?

B-Kpianist

I'll ask around my site too, maybe someone there'll do it

TimoVink

B-Kpianist

Thanks! That Really helps! ^_^

Nakah

If there's any way that I could still assist you BKpianist, I most certainly would.