News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

I'm more interested in figuring out why sombra posted on your account

the way it looks to me is sombra has the ability to log in to your account at will, but forgot to switch back to his own account before responding to trasdegi

if that isn't the case there's just no reason for sombra to do that

TWG DK

I doubt that they'll be getting back into my account anytime soon though, heh.

TWG Tingle

this is a bit weird but I know brainy does use more than 3 ellipses

I mimicked him in spliter personalities and relied heavily on it

idk if it was him though since he's dead

TWG Samus

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 09:16:04 AMIt's also possible he claimed to multiple people to try and get an alliance going.
I can confirm(?) that this is exactly what Brainy was doing, as he contacted me super early in the game before he had any reason to believe I was human or not. He indirectly revealed he was Katya but told me he wasn't allowed to tell me what Sombra's abilities are. Here are my logs:
Quote from: HeartyLucario on April 14, 2018, 12:57:27 PMHey friendo! Howzitgoing?
Quote from: Dudewoman on April 14, 2018, 01:10:22 PM*sigh* Don't do this again, Brainy. Why do you always find the need to try and form an alliance with someone immediately?
Quote from: HeartyLucario on April 14, 2018, 01:31:24 PMOh this isn't an alliance. Not at all.
Quote from: HeartyLucario on April 14, 2018, 02:11:45 PMBut I do know all of Sombra's actions
Quote from: Dudewoman on April 14, 2018, 06:32:30 PMWell in that case, why not tell me? If I'm human, then it'll only assist the humans, and if I'm Sombra, then you're dead anyway. And if YOU'RE Sombra, then I'm not Katya.
Quote from: HeartyLucario on April 14, 2018, 07:58:37 PMSo the EMP Blocks pm and other stuff, Sombra can choose to end the phase at any time, and can post on our accounts. Along with other stuff. I can tell you the full list if you want me to.

Also that's why we use the alt accounts
Quote from: Dudewoman on April 14, 2018, 08:27:54 PMAll right, if you're legit, send me the complete list and I might relay it by proxy during the day or put it in my will.
Quote from: HeartyLucario on April 15, 2018, 07:55:55 AMActually I just read that I'm not allowed to do that

TWG Samus

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:44:40 AMI doubt that they'll be getting back into my account anytime soon though, heh.
Did...did you change your password? Is that legal?

TWG Samus

At any rate, I think Brainy claimed to people he trusts as his friends outside of the game, similar to how he always contacts E. Gadd first thing if they're in a game together. I think that narrows down the list of possible Sombras.

TWG DK

Quote from: Dudewoman on April 15, 2018, 11:51:42 AMDid...did you change your password? Is that legal?

It isn't in the rules. Besides, with the name changing and stuff, I imagine that Brawler can force-change it whenever lol

TWG Tingle

hmm

does anyone else have logs with brainy

Quote from: Dudewoman on April 15, 2018, 11:53:15 AMAt any rate, I think Brainy claimed to people he trusts as his friends outside of the game, similar to how he always contacts E. Gadd first thing if they're in a game together. I think that narrows down the list of possible Sombras.
I honestly don't know if he'd do that any more after what happened last game

I think he claimed to multiple people, not as an attempt to form an alliance, but to narrow down the field of possible sombras for us

only problem is if he didn't tell someone who all he told sombra has no reason to show logs with brainy

maybe he put it in his will but that's not going to end up well

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:55:14 AMIt isn't in the rules. Besides, with the name changing and stuff, I imagine that Brawler can force-change it whenever lol
bro don't do that

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:39:50 AMEllipses can be searched for in a players' post history, so technically you could search for someone else who posts like this to find your wolf. Though that may seem like angle-shooting.

but you don't care about changing the password

c'mon man just let the game be played the way it's supposed to be

Toby

TWG: frikin sombra

Setup
1. Sombra - Has a bunch of disruptive, annoying secret single use abilities as well as some passive abilities. 3 times at any time can guess who Katya is, if successful Katya dies immediately and Sombra gains and uses her Ultimate EMP ability.
2. Katya Volskaya - Is aware of all of Sombra's abilities
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Out of topic communication is off access, although forum PMs ONLY are allowed.

This game is basically a Manhunt. Sombra is the hacker from Overwatch, think about this if you want to try guess what abilities she has.

Sombra wins when there is only 1 human left.
Humans win when Sombra is dead.

Human role PM
You are Human.

Your TWG Account name is:
Password:
Remember to send any will updates and PMs to me.
[close]

Points to remember:
At any point in the game, players can post and update me on their 'will'. If you die, I will reveal your will to the topic with your death update. When you post your will to me, please send it to me either on Discord, or PM it to me on the forums. If you would like to see your current will, PM me and you will receive it.

If you send any PM's to other players this game please please please remember to also send the PM to me, remember that Discord or any out of topic communication is not allowed in this game at all, including private messages on discord. Forum PM's are the only out of topic communication allowed.
[close]

Players:
1. Maelstrom
2. Olimar12345
3. Trasdegi
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario Katya
6. Dudeman Human
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. blueflower999
9. mikey

Dudewoman has been wolfed! They were Human

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Tuesday 12am GMT +1.

TWG Kirby

WTFFFFF

Quote from: Transdegu on April 15, 2018, 11:17:17 AMGame suddenly got significantly easier for me

That post was NOT ME!. Mael and noc, it seems you were right about the purpose of the TWG accounts. I think Sombra went into my account to post something wolfy and then went into your account, Olimar, to post & make tension rise or something. We all need to be REALLY careful when reading posts, because she certainly won't stop playing mind games with us anytime soon.

Ninja'd:
Quote from: BrainyActually I just read that I'm not allowed to do that

I think we have a problem here. I don't see anywhere written that he can't do that. Toby, was there a rule change somewhere?

TWG Tingle

aight let's see what we've got here

now I don't even know if tras is tras
because this doesn't fit his posting style at all

TWG Tingle

if tras is tras it means he's not sombra since he got screwed with?

TWG Tingle

since dudeman died that means sombra is one of maelstrom, blueflower, or thathiddencharacter

feel free to take bets at this point

TWG Tingle

ThatHiddenCharacter what's up friendo