Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

how long till phase ends?  We're probably safe with actual votes now

TWG Tingle

oh not for a few hours yet

brb splatoon, waiting for THC to say things

TWG Kirby

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 17, 2018, 01:47:45 PMusually when he's called out he responds, and he's especially active on the discord.  This is unusual for him and I don't think we should lynch him over it

Well, in that case, let's ask him. I'll go mention him on discord.

TWG Snake

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 17, 2018, 01:47:45 PMwell I've decided that I don't believe sombra would have marked herself today, which means I'm town reading olimar, mael, and tras
See, the thing is, though, that you can't be 100% certain they did... or didn't. And that's the point, so I don't think you should completely clear them yet.

TWG DK

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 17, 2018, 01:55:06 PMSee, the thing is, though, that you can't be 100% certain they did... or didn't. And that's the point, so I don't think you should completely clear them yet.

Thhisthisthisthisthis. Literally the only reason I proposed that idea was to help broaden the demographic, not to continue to restrict it like you have been doing, Noc.

TWG DK

Reposting this because I feel like it was overlooked (sans the fake message part)
Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 16, 2018, 03:28:59 PMI'm currently wrestling with the possibility of Mael vs Blueflower. On one hand, Mael's "claimed" forged post is probably the easiest of the three to have lied about, since it is extremely short and not only similar in posting style, but also most likely something he would say. I also feel like the hacker would have posted during that time on thier main account as well in order to blend in with the conversation. Of course later, once we start looking at faked messages, that one had enough lack of content to not really matter in the game, making it a believable "faked" message to claim.

But Blueflower could be a saucy culprit as well. As Sombra, they could look super human (esp. to Mael) by defending Mael's humanity based on out-of-game circumstances. We really can't know how much effort/time Sombra has put into this game thus far, and to seemingly blindly defend Mael based on a supposed lack of time in which to play the game (when it doesn't require loads of time to be Sombra), it appears more like you're trying to gain human points rather than legitimately look for the wolf. As a human you should want to look at everyone, not block off potential wolf candidates.

Toby

Phase ends in around 1 hour 55 mins.

TWG Snake

screw eet

THC

This is a manhunt, after all. It won't kill us if we have a mislynch or two.

TWG DK

Blueflower, for reasons in my previous post.

Toby

Vote Count:

Votes:
Maelstrom - no vote      

Olimar12345 - Maelstrom/mikey//blueflower999
Trasdegi - blueflower999/no vote

ThatHiddenCharacter - Trasdegi/no vote

BlackDragonSlayer - mikey
/ThatHiddenCharacter
blueflower999 - Trasdegi

mikey - ThatHiddenCharacter/Trasdegi/Maelstrom/BlackDragonSlayer

Results:
Maelstrom - 0   

Olimar12345 - 0
Trasdegi - 1 (blueflower999)
ThatHiddenCharacter - 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)

BlackDragonSlayer - 1 (mikey)
blueflower999 - 1 (Olimar12345)

mikey - 0

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to insta.
Day 1 ends at 12am GMT+1 (0hours 38minutes remaining)

TWG Tingle

Toby

TWG: frikin sombra

Setup
1. Sombra - Has a bunch of disruptive, annoying secret single use abilities as well as some passive abilities. 3 times at any time can guess who Katya is, if successful Katya dies immediately and Sombra gains and uses her Ultimate EMP ability.
2. Katya Volskaya - Is aware of all of Sombra's abilities
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Out of topic communication is off access, although forum PMs ONLY are allowed.

This game is basically a Manhunt. Sombra is the hacker from Overwatch, think about this if you want to try guess what abilities she has.

Sombra wins when there is only 1 human left.
Humans win when Sombra is dead.

Human role PM
You are Human.

Your TWG Account name is:
Password:
Remember to send any will updates and PMs to me.
[close]

Points to remember:
At any point in the game, players can post and update me on their 'will'. If you die, I will reveal your will to the topic with your death update. When you post your will to me, please send it to me either on Discord, or PM it to me on the forums. If you would like to see your current will, PM me and you will receive it.

If you send any PM's to other players this game please please please remember to also send the PM to me, remember that Discord or any out of topic communication is not allowed in this game at all, including private messages on discord. Forum PM's are the only out of topic communication allowed.
[close]

Vote Count:

Votes:
Maelstrom - no vote      

Olimar12345 - Maelstrom/mikey//blueflower999
Trasdegi - blueflower999/no vote

ThatHiddenCharacter - Trasdegi/no vote

BlackDragonSlayer - mikey
/ThatHiddenCharacter
blueflower999 - Trasdegi

mikey - ThatHiddenCharacter/Trasdegi/Maelstrom/BlackDragonSlayer/blueflower999

Results:
Maelstrom - 0   

Olimar12345 - 0
Trasdegi - 1 (blueflower999)
ThatHiddenCharacter - 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)

BlackDragonSlayer - 0
blueflower999 - 2 (Olimar12345, mikey)

mikey - 0

Players:
1. Maelstrom
2. Olimar12345
3. Trasdegi
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario Katya
6. Dudeman Human
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. blueflower999
9. mikey Human.

mikey has been lynched! They were Human

Day 1 has ended.
It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends Thursday 12:01am GMT +1.

Toby

TWG Snake

frikin

sombra

am i doing this right

TWG DK

Literally how do we play this game. It's so wolf sided right now that it doesn't make sense.