TWG Tingle

right now you're acting in your wolf meta

TWG Snake

Haaaaaaa

Keep telling yourself you can read me.

TWG Tingle

it's not changing right now

TWG DK

noc because he's playing so shitty that he probably is Sombra.

TWG Tingle

how can you legitimately look at everything I've said and done and think I'm even possibly sombra

it's mind-boggling

TWG DK

that's how annoyingly bad you're playing

in case you needed me to spell it out for you

TWG Snake

noc seriously

you have a complete lack of self awareness

TWG Tingle

just because I don't sit quietly and let the wolves win?

that's not how I play twg.  It's not the quiet game.  I'm not going to sit and wait for things to happen and make one big armchair post that's totally off base because I'm just *reading* and not actually analyzing posts

I'm the one who's doing things and giving everyone else something to work off of and you think that's wolfy

it's asinine

TWG Snake

no

that's not what you're doing at all

TWG Tingle

as soon as I die, game activity plummets.  Every time.  And it's not just because I post a lot (even though I do), it's because nobody has a reason to say anything any more

inactivity has always been NSM's problem and I always get called out because I don't let it happen.  That's crazy.  It's not "noc's crazy/bad/barking up the wrong tree" and it honestly never has been

it's just a game, but I'm playing to win and I'm not going to sit by and watch as nothing happens for hours at a time

TWG Snake

And getting people completely off-based by having them focus on you is not the solution. It's a good sentiment, and one I try to agree with, but with the way you do it, it doesn't really help.

TWG Tingle

if I wanted to win as a wolf, all I would have to do is like post twice per phase max

none of you punish wolves for not posting yet you complain about inactivity

if you post A LOT, the wolves have to post A LOT as well

but I'm the only one that posts at a remotely acceptable rate (well, olimar has been doing well this game too- and he's probably human because he's PROVIDED ENOUGH CONTENT TO BE READ) and nobody has more than a passing concern with that

TWG Tingle

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 15, 2018, 07:47:02 PMAnd getting people completely off-based by having them focus on you is not the solution. It's a good sentiment, and one I try to agree with, but with the way you do it, it doesn't really help.
well, I'll drop it for now

but seriously, why are you playing within your wolf meta right now

you're obvwolf right now

TWG DK

Quote from: Maelstormy on April 15, 2018, 11:30:33 AMew no

Tras 1 (blue)
noc 1 (BDS)
BDS 1 (noc)

I retract my joke-vote on noc even though he could actually learn a thing or two by sitting and watching from the sidelines.