3 (21.4%)
Olimar's
6 (42.9%)
Davy's
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 13, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

FireArrow

Wouldnt katya just post all of Somras abilities to the thead?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I'm guessing doing so makes sombra super op
unmotivated

FireArrow

Oh yeh I guess the emp wave thing is probably really borked

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

i'll add more players for my game if i need to

BrainyLucario

TWG CIV: Gotta Wolf Fast

Wolfs:
Eggman - The basic baddie decided to go in disguise to catch that meddling Hedgehog. This is a wolf role that is seeded green. wolf kill is announced differently when they send in the wolfing
Infinite - The cool edge lord that every 9 year old dreams of. Also wants Sonic and pals dead. Basic wolf role that changes the wolfing announcement if they send in the seering

Humans:
Note: Everyone but Amy and Sally is told they're a regular human at the start of the game. This is to prevent roll calls and other things

Sonic- You're too slow! Special Activation Human. Is told he is a regular player
Knuckles- Tougher than the rest of them. The Miller of the game. If Amy seers him, he will appear red, which probably won't be good.
Amy- LOVE ME, SONIC!! goes into a rage if Sonic is the one who's wolfed or lynched. This allows them to reveal the color of one player of their choosing.
Sally Acorn- #ripsoniccomics. has a single revive ability that can only be used once in the game
Tails- I'll do my best! Basic human role
Blaze- Blue hedgehog?  A basic human role
Silver- ITS NO USE! Basic human

cardflips show color
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

Toby, why use the TWG accounts if you reveal all the players?

Toby

Olimar12345

Version 2.0.

TWG: Submerged Castle

Nobody knows what lurks in the waters of the submerged castle...

1. Waterwraith - Master Wolf
2. Careening Dirigibug - Wolf Seer
3. Blue Pikmin - Human role
4. Blue Pikmin - Human role
5. Blue Pikmin - Human role
6. Bulbmin - Guardian
7. Captain Olimar - Seer
8. Louie - Miller

Olimar, Louie, and a small group of Pikmin set forth to explore the mysterious Submerged Castle. Just as their exploration had begun, a mysterious life form emerged from above. "Attacking is futile! KRTZZZ Danger! Danger! Danger!" exclaimed the ship.

Night phases are 24 hours long. During night phases the Waterwraith and co. (wolves) wreak havoc by deciding on a player to smash (kill). This is done by PM-ing the host. Special human roles also have night actions. Olimar can stay calm and focused in the sight of danger (seer) and for some reason the purple Pikmin is the only one able to do damage (vigi).

Night phase music:
Spoiler
[close]

Day phases will also be called "sublevels." For example: Day 1 (Sublevel 1). As the game progresses, so does the sublevel. During day phases all living players vote on a target to lynch.

Day phase music:
Spoiler
[close]

Part of what makes treading the waters of the Submerged Castle so unsettling is not knowing when the Waterwraith will appear. Since night is brought on by the Waterwraith appearing, day phases may last 24 hours, 36 hours, or 48 hours, at the decision of the wolves. Note: they cannot choose the same two phase durations back-to-back. This must be decided and PM'd to the host during the night prior (it defaults to 48 hours). You had better get your work done before the wraith strikes.

Wolves win when the number of living players is equal to the number of wolves. Humans win then both wolves are dead.

Night start. No cardflips happen upon death.

The postgame topic will get a special video made from recorded and annotated gameplay footage reenacting the course of the game.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Make them unable to pick the same time option again until they've gone through them all, otherwise day phases will just alternate between 12 and 24 hours.

Trasdegi

When do they choose phase duration? At night? At the start of the phase?

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on April 11, 2018, 02:42:24 AMMake them unable to pick the same time option again until they've gone through them all, otherwise day phases will just alternate between 12 and 24 hours.

While I do see your concern, doing that kind of ruins the mystery of not being able to predict when it will happen. :/

Quote from: Trasdegi on April 11, 2018, 04:02:14 AMWhen do they choose phase duration? At night? At the start of the phase?

Night before. I'll add that in.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Maybe remove the 12 hour option? This is more because people have IRL commitments and such.

Toby

i usually sleep for more than 12 hours