Game: Hype: The Time Quest
Console: Multiplatform
Title: The Guardian of Time
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: E. Gadd Industries

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

E. Gadd Industries

Uhhh yeah. New game, but came out in 1999. That's about it for now.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

E. Gadd and I made some major edits with this sheet. It's a verrry difficult piece in my opinion...even though it shouldn't seem like it. xD
We did the best we could with it. I'm interested to see what you guys think.

As of now, I approve.

E. Gadd Industries

This is a post to say that I am confirming the post made by Seb to confirm the changes made. ...yeah. But this piece is an utter HEADACHE
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Oh wow, looking pretty neat. Much improved from before, nice work guys!

Question, though: is the fade-in at the beginning just a product of the way the YouTube video happens to be? Unless the song fades in in game (I have no idea what this game even is) I'd say it's probably fine to just put a p dynamic at the beginning, seeing as it plays normal volume on the repeat as well.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on May 27, 2018, 08:10:33 AMOh wow, looking pretty neat. Much improved from before, nice work guys!
Whew...glad someone else likes it.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 27, 2018, 08:10:33 AMQuestion, though: is the fade-in at the beginning just a product of the way the YouTube video happens to be? Unless the song fades in in game (I have no idea what this game even is) I'd say it's probably fine to just put a p dynamic at the beginning, seeing as it plays normal volume on the repeat as well.
I believe you're correct that it's a product of the YouTube video. I just left it there and didn't mess with it, obviously. Gadd, what do you think of getting rid of it and adding something like an mf?

E. Gadd Industries

That's been fixed, and EVERYTHING BUT THE MUSX HAS BEEN UPDATED!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Added an updated musx in. I'll come back and actually have a closer look at the sheet when I have more time later this week hopefully.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

- I'd recommend inverting or something in the first RH chord. That's pretty awkward to play as written.
- Measure 4 is missing bass notes. It ascends to D and then Eb in the same rhythm as the RH.
- Measure 7 sounds like Eb major, not C minor. That is to say, the C should be a B flat.
- Try changing the second two dyads in m. 15 to parallel fourths instead.

When you re-export the PDF, make sure m. 6 isn't duplicating the accidental between layers. Nice job otherwise!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

E Gadd asked me to update the files for him.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2018, 06:18:41 PM- I'd recommend inverting or something in the first RH chord. That's pretty awkward to play as written.
Did a roll instead. Hopefully, that works.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2018, 06:18:41 PM- Measure 4 is missing bass notes. It ascends to D and then Eb in the same rhythm as the RH.
Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2018, 06:18:41 PM- Measure 7 sounds like Eb major, not C minor. That is to say, the C should be a B flat.
Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2018, 06:18:41 PM- Try changing the second two dyads in m. 15 to parallel fourths instead.
I did tritone/A4, P4, P4.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2018, 06:18:41 PMWhen you re-export the PDF, make sure m. 6 isn't duplicating the accidental between layers. Nice job otherwise!
Fixed.

Latios212

Quote from: Sebastian on June 02, 2018, 02:20:10 PMI did tritone/A4, P4, P4.
I just mentioned the second two. Check again, but I think the first dyad should stay as a Bb-D.

Quote from: Sebastian on June 02, 2018, 02:20:10 PMDid a roll instead. Hopefully, that works.
It seems like kind of a weird position to roll to me, but it's fine I suppose.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on June 02, 2018, 02:42:04 PMI just mentioned the second two. Check again, but I think the first dyad should stay as a Bb-D.
Yeah, I didn't read lol. Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on June 02, 2018, 02:42:04 PMIt seems like kind of a weird position to roll to me, but it's fine I suppose.
Alrighty then. I inverted and junked the roll.