News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Question about arranging...

Started by Koopiana Jones, July 19, 2008, 03:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koopiana Jones

Okay.  I have noticed that there is a lack of Super Mario Sunshine music on the site.  I had acquired a SMS piano book, published by Nintendo, on eBay a few years ago and the arrangements are, in my opinion, very nice and playable.  It contains nearly every song in the game including extras, such as the demo heard here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Z9MzMg9vM.
   My question is: Can I contribute to the site these pieces if I tweaked them? 
There are some arrangements which are very bare and would need to be "beefed up", such as the chords and such.
'Stupid is as stupid does.'  I wonder what that means...

Palagerini

hm.... i don't know about this one... but i guess if u made it better with your own work then u could credited the arranger from the book and yourself... cause u did add to it by yourself but then again u used someone elses thing to do it (and u used alot of it)... so i guess just include both names..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Nintendude73

Oh, no no no.  There isn't any submitting of arrangements from official books, even with tweaking.  You'll have to arrange the sheet yourself if you want to submit it.

Palagerini

well the moderators post counts more =P.. so ignore mine...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.