News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Chowder or Flapjack?

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 19, 2008, 08:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

I hate flap jack. I hate chowder.

I LOVE SHNITZEL.

rada rada. <3

SuperFireKirby

I can't believe just how many people watch these retarded shows. I tried watching an episode of both shows once...

My eyes burned to a crisp.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

iDOWN

Well, aren't we the mature one? >_>

SuperFireKirby

Hey everyone has their own opinions.

It's just that some people's opinions aren't very good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

musicguy360

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 12:38:00 PMI can't believe just how many people watch these retarded shows. I tried watching an episode of both shows once...

My eyes burned to a crisp.

I do gotta agree, those shows are for 6 year olds, you know.

Nana1Popo2

wow O_O i didnt know this thread was still going! cool!
hey, im in 9th, and i watch em, heck i still watch Spongebob and laugh....(although i think the new episodes of pokemon are getting cheesier....the older show were better)

you're never too old to be a kid. remember that. i still watch a lot of...i guess u could say kid shows...or cartoons, like the stuff on Boomerang is the best.

but i started this cuz these were 2 newer shows on CN. they're both funny, and i think anyone with a sense of humor, thinks so too. (well...most of them.....at least they'll think it's silly, which it is :P)

just to say...my friend hated flapjack, and thought it was stupid...i kept tellin different funny moments from it and told him to watch at least one show....now he's "hooked" on it like chowder. XP

Radda Radda to that, iDOWN. :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

All Hail Boomerang! All Hail Tom And Jerry! All Hail Pink Panther!I'm talking about the show, not the movie. All Scold Me for not buying the Pink Panther box set when I had the chance. :'(

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 12:50:31 PMHey everyone has their own opinions.

*sniff* he hates us  :'( jk
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

well if you guys can say you watch FlapJack theres no way you can laugh at me for liking Naruto. Half the time it's as funny as...* must refrain from swearing! :-X* And it's violent! Yay violence! :D

iDOWN

* iDOWN laughs at superfirekirby for watching Naruto.

I had room to talk. I don't watch Flap Jack nor Chowder. :P
But seriously, if you hate it so much, why are you continuing to post here?

Nana1Popo2

lol, ya, Naruto does get really funny sometimes. like when they try to figure out what's under Kakashe's(sp?) mask, lol.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: iDOWN on September 10, 2008, 05:39:57 AM
* iDOWN laughs at iDOWN for not knowing good television.

I had room to talk. I don't watch Flap Jack nor Chowder. :P
But seriously, if you hate it so much, why are you continuing to post here?

I gots nothin better to do.
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 10, 2008, 06:14:07 AMlol, ya, Naruto does get really funny sometimes. like when they try to figure out what's under Kakashe's(sp?) mask, lol.
that was a good episode. naruto is alot better in sub than in dub.

iDOWN

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 12:50:31 PMHey everyone has their own opinions.

:]

SuperFireKirby

My own words used against me. Nice one.

iDOWN

lol. No hard feelings. I was just making a point. :P