News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Chowder or Flapjack?

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 19, 2008, 08:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

lol i like em both, they both have the most ridiculous jokes....but they're funny.  ;D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlueFlameDude

i would have to say flapjack because everything is not food centered in that and they ramdomely sing words. EX two pieces of candy!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Nana1Popo2

Olimar12345

i like both of them- but probably flapjack more because its so colorful and vivid...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

SuperFireKirby

They are both as stupid as hell. And they suck too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Meh I have seen both but I prefer flapjack because you might not realize it but there is a lot of innuendo (not sexual or anything) but it is sorta funny to watch as an mature person that realizes things.

Gooch

i haven't watched Flapjack, but i sorta want to.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 23, 2008, 03:42:38 PMMeh I have seen both but I prefer flapjack because you might not realize it but there is a lot of innuendo (not sexual or anything) but it is sorta funny to watch as an mature person that realizes things.
Wait what's Inuendo? (I'm in 11th grade now and I have no Idea what Inuendo is >__> I might but I just need the definition so I know what it is) and I perfer both of them Chowder cause it's so dang funny to hear chowder scream and run away and say I'M NOT YOU BOYFRIEND!!!! XD and also Flapjack for the random singing shouting titles and prhases (THE GLORIOUS END!!!! or THE BUSSINESS MAN!!!!)  XD

Davey

Innuendo, like saying something and meaning something else. An example is Captain Kunukles drinking "Maple Syrup" when it is implying that it is alcohol.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 26, 2008, 01:31:30 PMInnuendo, like saying something and meaning something else. An example is Captain Kunukles drinking "Maple Syrup" when it is implying that it is alcohol.

Oh so that's Inuendo >__> and yeah I saw that one and I laughed a bit at it. Tanks a bunch.

SuperFireKirby

MetroidHunter26 you are probably the only person in eleventh grade who openly admits they watch chowder and Flapjack. Congratulations ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

the one wer k'nuckles cuts his hands off in that garbage disposal was the funniest one yet!
"i thought thered be candy in there." ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2008, 12:26:51 PMMetroidHunter26 you are probably the only person in eleventh grade who openly admits they watch chowder and Flapjack. Congratulations ;)
well hay he is not allone, i am in 11th grade and i still watch it due to the lack of other things to do
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby