Confused Seer: mikey
Paranoid Guardian: BrainyLucario
Anxious Roleblocker: FireArrow
Frivolous Vigilante: Maelstrom
Human: Toby
Human: Trasdegi
Human: ThatHiddenCharacter
Anton Ego: BlackDragonSlayer

Night 1: FireArrow roleblocks Trasdegi. BrainyLucario guards E. Gadd. Maelstrom vigi's mikey, who was going to seer Maelstrom. Maelstrom is wolfed.
Day 1: FireArrow claims roleblocker to start a special alliance. E. Gadd claims seer, and Brawler and Brainy both claim Guardian. Toby is lynched for his incredibly aggressive chatting Night 1.
Night 2: Per a plan set up this night, FireArrow roleblocks Brainy and Brainy guards FireArrow. BDS is wolfed.
Day 2: Brainy is insta'd thanks in part to E. Gadd and Brawler's fake special claims. E. Gadd uses his Ramsaykill on FireArrow. Wolves win.

Let's be honest, the real winner of this game was RNG. Losing the two most powerful specials Night 1 had a crazy chance of happening, but it happened. Without that, E. Gadd and Brawler both being able to slip in as specials wouldn't have had a chance of working. I was disappointed that the scramble never got to be used, but I'm hoping maybe someday we can do this game again without bad RNG and alliances screwing things up.

Awards!
Brawler4Ever: You get Overall MVP for spearheading the wolf plan this game and basically telling E. Gadd what to do. Sorry E. Gadd, I call it like I see it.
E. Gadd Industries: You get the Sneaky Spy award for passing yourself off as the seer so convincingly. I mean, it is significantly easier when the real seer isn't alive to counterclaim, but you convinced FireArrow.
mikey: You get the Big Mouth award for causing such a commotion Night 1 that the vigi found it necessary to kill you himself. Better luck next time.
BrainyLucario: You get the Employee of the Month award for doing your job as Guardian diligently and not taking any of E. Gadd's bullcrap. It's unfortunate you could not sway FireArrow to the truth.
FireArrow: You get Human MVP for coordinating the alliance, even if said alliance was half wolves. Solid play, even if your mistrust of Brainy led to a human loss.
Maelstrom: You get the F**k This S**t I'm Out award for both offing the seer Night 1 and being considered enough of a threat to the wolves that you got wolfed Night 1. Also better luck next time!
Toby: You get the Metagamer award for analyzing everybody to an extreme degree during Night 1. This ultimately led to your lynch, so maybe don't try and read into everything so hard?
Trasdegi: You get the Eerily Accurate award for perfectly guessing exactly what happened Night 1. Unfortunately you weren't active enough to have much else of an impact on the game...
ThatHiddenCharacter: You get the there was an attempt award for...being in the game. I wish you had been more active; after your impressive Ness play in the previous game I was excited to see what you'd do here.
BlackDragonSlayer: You get the He's A Wolf, I Swear award for hammering Toby hard on Day 1. Not like he didn't deserve it and you had very good reason to suspect him, but unfortunately your suspicions were in the wrong place.
[close]

Thanks for playing, everyone!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Let's not forget my 374 consecutive Employee of the month awards
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Thank you for that reference^

@Dudeman eh, I agree :P things get tough to keep up with playing double agent with 7 things to keep in mind (like scrambles can be used through blocking)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Toby

QuoteToby: You get the Metagamer award for analyzing everybody to an extreme degree during Night 1. This ultimately led to your lynch, so maybe don't try and read into everything so hard?
I mean I was lynched because I was 'seered red' but ok lol

mikey

Quote from: Toby on March 28, 2018, 04:24:14 AMI mean I was lynched because I was 'seered red' but ok lol
qft
unmotivated

FireArrow

Also I dont think it was a matter of me not believing brainy/him not being able to convince me. It was him gettibg fucked by two specials dying n1 one of which being the seer.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Brawler4Ever

Yeah, we got insanely lucky. It was still pretty nerve-wracking though. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dudeman

okay so I'm really bad at game analysis, sue me
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book