Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Odyssey
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: New Donk City: Daytime
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Dreamysans

Hogwarts007

Hogwarts007

I'm getting the tempo to be about 118, your arrangement lags a few clicks behind the actual song, also, you're missing a large section of the song (1:01-1:28 in the video I attached) also, I'd recommend using a repeat sign at the end to where the song loops. And another thing, I might recommend making the measures shorter (half note=118 instead of quarter note=118) so that it isn't a jumble of sixteenth notes- that would be hard to read for a piano player trying to play this. If you were to do that, it would look something like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yy5tataarqezru0/Screenshot%20%282%29.png?dl=0
Also, there are some grace notes you have written as 32nd notes... change those to grace notes, it's easier to read and would reduce the jumble. Another thing, the composer is "Shiho Fujii, Koji Kondo, and Naoto Kubo" not "Nintendo". Nintendo would be the publisher. Finally, your midi file doesn't match the pdf you have- you have extra chords in the midi file that aren't written in the arrangement, also, a lot of those chords are wrong (sorry) and I would recommend rewriting that whole section to more closely follow the chords in the song.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Hogwarts007 on March 28, 2018, 09:53:25 AMI'm getting the tempo to be about 118, your arrangement lags a few clicks behind the actual song, also, you're missing a large section of the song (1:01-1:28 in the video I attached) also, I'd recommend using a repeat sign at the end to where the song loops. And another thing, I might recommend making the measures shorter (half note=118 instead of quarter note=118) so that it isn't a jumble of sixteenth notes- that would be hard to read for a piano player trying to play this. If you were to do that, it would look something like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yy5tataarqezru0/Screenshot%20%282%29.png?dl=0
More on this point, essentially you should double the note values, increasing the BPM to quarter note=235 or so (so half note=118, as said above). There's actually slight swing in this, and it's highly unlikely that this would be 16th note swing.

Also I'd check over your entire LH, notably the first section, where the chord progression just flat out isn't there because of obvious copy-paste.

On further inspection (which I somehow didn't do earlier), I noticed that you're missing a great chunk of the song (at least, in the MUS file) which starts at 1:00. Combined with missing harmonies, poor beaming and what was mentioned above, I don't know if this is acceptable for submissions right now.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

Hello Dreamysans, and once again welcome to NinSheetMusic!

This is quite an attempt at an inherently difficult song. It's clear you put effort into it, but the fact of the matter is simply that this sheet will need a lot of reworking before it's in a form that's acceptable for the main site. As both Hogwarts007 and WaluigiTime64 pointed out, there are numerous rhythm and harmony errors (among other things) present here that really give the sheet some problems.

Not to discourage you, but the submissions board is for sheets that are nearly ready for the main site - and yours needs some considerable work to get there. If you make a personal arrangement thread here, people will be more than willing to help you get your stuff into shape!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Archived for inactivity. Please feel free to resubmit with the desired changes!