Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Prince Ali
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Here's a couple things to start with:
- The beaming you have for the left hand is wrong. The only place I've seen the detached eighth notes is in old hymnals. Go ahead and attach the beams of those notes.
- The question marks you have in place of the composer(s) and copyright information should be removed. Surely there is a place that you can find those things. I would recommend doing a little research. You can check Wikipedia, YouTube, and various other places for this information.

Sebastian

Quote from: Altissimo on March 25, 2018, 07:49:24 AMHere: kMJnIYV-cWs
That's the wrong video, by the way. I don't feel like scrolling through that to find the right song.

This is a comparison of the two, but works. The first pertains to this sheet.

- You missed M. 18 (LH) concerning the beaming. It should be beamed this way, by the way:
Spoiler
[close]
- "Transcription" should be "Arrangement." Also, if you put "Arrangement by" then you should put "Composition by." If you want to leave "Composed by" then put "Arranged by" for the arranger.
- The copyright information should have the year the game was released:
Spoiler
[close]
- Also, I don't think the composer is right.

Notes sound correct. Get this stuff fixed and I'll approve.

Olimar12345

You've posted the copyright info for the SNES version, not the submitted NES version.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JacopoTore

I do not find the copyright for NES version...
Probably is in 1992 but I don't know who is the publisher, could you help me?

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 17, 2018, 03:48:18 PMYou've posted the copyright info for the SNES version, not the submitted NES version.
Oh, whoops. I saw capcom and was like, "Here it is." xD

Quote from: JacopoTore on May 17, 2018, 03:50:35 PMI do not find the copyright for NES version...
Probably is in 1992 but I don't know who is the publisher, could you help me?
Here is the correct one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Aladdin_(Virgin_Games_video_game)

The NES version was released in 1994.
For the copyright info put this: "Virgin Games, NMS Software © 1994"
Composers: Donald Griffin & Tommy Tallarico.

Maelstrom

Feedback time:
1 - Formatting
No issues here
2 - Notes
-- The big thing:
Section 1 doesn't perfectly repeat. On the second time through, LH measure 1 beat 4 is B natural + D, and RH measure 4 beat 4.5 is actually F+Ab.
-RH
Looks fine
-LH
m6
Spoiler
[close]
m17 beat 4 - the C should be a G
3 - Theory/Performance
There's the obvious concerns about playability with the bassline being how it is, but I don't see an easy way to fix it, so I'm ok with leaving it how it is.

Fix all this and then I approve

JacopoTore

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 19, 2018, 08:40:44 AMFeedback time:
1 - Formatting
No issues here
2 - Notes
-- The big thing:
Section 1 doesn't perfectly repeat. On the second time through, LH measure 1 beat 4 is B natural + D, and RH measure 4 beat 4.5 is actually F+Ab.
-RH
Looks fine
-LH
m6
Spoiler
[close]
m17 beat 4 - the C should be a G
3 - Theory/Performance
There's the obvious concerns about playability with the bassline being how it is, but I don't see an easy way to fix it, so I'm ok with leaving it how it is.

Fix all this and then I approve

Hi Maelstorm,
I'm really surprised by all the mistakes I made in this score!
I do not know how it is possible but listening to this music again I found the errors listed and others too! I'm trying to figure out how I got mad this way   : O
this is the only things I do not understood D:
Quoteand RH measure 4 beat 4.5 is actually F+Ab.
[quote/]

Maelstrom

It's a 3rd. You currently have an Ab, but there should be a F below it to form a chord. This is only on the second time through.

Maelstrom

No. Ignore what I said about the repeat of measure 4 and change it back. I think I must have been hearing something because I forgot about the max. polyphony of the NES.