News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SWITCH] Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - "Tower Trouble" by Hogwarts007

Started by Zeta, March 20, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Tower Trouble
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Hogwarts007

Hogwarts007

I originally made this song "impossible" to play, and I've changed it. There are still some parts that don't sound quite right, like the RH around the middle of the song (staccato notes) sound a little out-of-place.

Maelstrom

Hey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therin.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here

Hogwarts007

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 20, 2018, 03:07:14 PMHey, and welcome to ninsheetmusic.
Before we get started, we have a few rules.
1. Your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therin.
2. Your PDF must be made from your .mus file. There are no exceptions to this rule, nor will there ever be.
3. If you need help with formatting your sheet because Finale notepad doesn't have all the features, ask here
Resolved above ^^
My files are ready for criticism!
Also, *bump*

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Hogwarts007

LeviR.star

I meant that it's not the right one. You've got the .pdf from your other submission, good sir!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Hogwarts007

Whoops! Sorry, I'll fix that ASAP!

UPDATE:
Fixed

Hogwarts007

Sebastian

As I said in your other sheet, I'm a big Grant Kirkhope fan. When you're available, would you like to discuss this sheet? There are some general arranging things we can discuss and I can help with the formatting.

Sebastian

Since it's been a month, Archived for inactivity.

Go ahead and shoot me a pm if you wish. I'll be able to help you with any formatting or arranging needs you may have.