News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CII: Sign-then-drive event

Started by mikey, March 18, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which game?

mikey's "Guns to Get Ready"
brainylucario's "Shattered" (Steven Universe)
dudeman's "Srcmalbed Eggs"
blackdragonslayer's "Seerious Moonlight"
olimar12345's "That Woomy Game: Octo Expansion"

BrainyLucario

Oh yeah, i'll attempt to host again too gonna see how many players we have and revive a good game
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2018, 06:52:52 AM^you can't host twice in a row

That rule was dropped a loooong time ago.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Only mashi has ever hosted twice in a row, and that's only happened a few times (just checked). Even so, it would be nice to give someone else a chance, especially since twg isn't currently dead and others are willing to host.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

If one more person is willing to host then I'll drop from hosting, but other people have tried to host twice in a row and haven't been called out on it

FireArrow

Both bds and I are a maybe anyways so go for it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

go ahead and plan games in mind for 10-12 players
unmotivated

FireArrow

actually I´m out for hosting, still willing to play though. Once April starts I´m gonna be really busy.

davy

mikey, you should post a cutoff date for hosts posting their games.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

If you're hosting submit your game by 9 PM CST March 22nd.

TWG CII: Guns to Get Ready
1. Wolf Item Blocker- As a team, once each night may choose someone to kill.  Once each night, may choose to block someone's item use.
2. Wolf Roleblocker- As a team, once each night may choose someone to kill.  Once each night, may choose to block someone's power.
3. Item Blocker- Once each night, may choose to block someone's item use.
4. Gunsmith- Once each night, may hand out a Gun to target player.
5. Vest Guy- Once each night, may hand out a Bulletproof Vest to target player.
6-9. Human- An ordinary human.
10. Mad Doctor- Once each night, may hand out a Trigger-Happy Serum to target player.  If that player has a Gun, instead that player fires the gun at random, replacing all non-wolfkills with a single kill.  Wins when they make it to final 3.

Humans can't hold more than one item.  Guns are not guaranteed to work, but are more likely to work the more people that are dead.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Might wanna actually explain how guns work somewhere in there :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Do bullet proof vests need to be activated?

BrainyLucario

TWG CII: Shattered

Diamonds(Wolves)-
1. Yellow Diamond- Wolf Painter. Each night, permanently changes a players colour
2. Blue Diamond- Wolf Painter. Each night, permanently changes a players colour
for one night, wolves can activate their super power, and the wolfing kill will also kill anyone that targeted that player, cannot be blocked

Crystal Gems (Humans)

3. Steven- Bodyguard. Can choose to protect a player each night, if that player is attacked, Steven dies instead
4. Garnet- Seer, each night, can see into the future to glimpse a persons color
5.  Connie- Vigi can stab someone during the night with her sword
6. Peridot- RoleBlocker, can use telekinesis to block someone from performing a night action, if they die then Lapis dies too
7. Lapis Lazuli- When dead, can choose one player to revive at the beginning of the next day phase, does not know their role or name (she darunk) if they die then Peridot dies too
8. Amethyst- Her vote counts for two, is not told her role or name (she drunkt)
9. Pearl-  When dead, can talk to one living player each night , is not told her role or name (she drunked)

Corrupted Gem (Witch/3rd Party)
10. Jasper- Cannot be wolfed, During the night phase, they can change one player's intended night action target to a target of Jasper's choosing. Jasper also finds out that persons ability. If a wolf is Jasper's target, then the painter action is used unless the targeted wolf is the one who sent in the wolfing. If this is the case, the wolfing is redirected. Wins with Wolves or when she's the last player left. In the event of a human special (Besides Amethyst) and Jasper being the last ones alive, parity is given and Jasper wins. If Amethyst is the last human alive with Jasper, Humans win

Shut up I know i'm SU trash don't judge me

Maelstrom