News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

How do you guys do those clips?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Save/convert a video file as a gif.  Some video editors do it, and you can usually convert something like an avi online at several places.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

ok, i just saw the movie 2 day, and i must say, its the most kickass movie out there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

it's official. Moviefone rated Heath Ledger's Joker the 5th best villian of all time. Guess who was first? Lord Voltimort. WTF is that about? The Joker kicks his ass out of the park any day!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brawler4Ever

Heath Ledger wan't bald. They always stereotype with the people with no hair...  :P

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 31, 2008, 06:52:12 PMdon't forget

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 29, 2008, 06:19:47 AMThe hospital scene. Best part of the movie. Or, at least, funniest to me.

I didn't.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

What are you talking about?

Gooch

Voldemort was bald, Heath Ledger wasn't.

Oh, yeah, i was watching Inside Edition or something close to it and the Riddler is supposed to be in the next Batman movie, as well as to be played by Johnny Depp.

On the topic of Johnny Depp, my mom actually knows him personally. She's a nurse and often cares for his mom when she comes into the hospital, and he's always outside smoking or just hanging around the hospital, so she gets to talk to him from time to time.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah because the man that plays Voldemort is actually Voldemort.

me irl
[close]

Gooch

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 01, 2008, 07:32:39 PMYeah because the man that plays Voldemort is actually Voldemort.

shut up ;) i dont know who Voldemort was played by, i know the Heath Ledger played the Joker, so i didn't think it mattered. 

SuperFireKirby

Jim Carey will always be the best Riddler.

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 02, 2008, 03:55:00 PMJim Carey will always be the best Riddler.

Just like Jack Nicholson was supposed to always be the best Joker.

:-\

I think Johnny Depp would do very well.  He is a really great actor.
-

Nakah

Johnny Depp as Riddler would be interesting. I know there's a number of people considering and showing interest in the role. I think Riddler's supposed to be in the next one.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 02, 2008, 03:55:00 PMJim Carey will always be the best Riddler.
absolutly- but, then again, no matter who jim carrey is, he'll always be the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude

yes i liked hem in batman and robbin,

i wanna see this show soooooooooooooo bad!!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.