Submission Information:

Series: Animal Crossing
Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: 6PM
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: RebornPKMN

Captain Toad

A little bit better than the last time I tried to submit something...
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Sebastian

This sheet looks promising. Before we go any further, I'd like to remind you that every sheet must fall under the formatting guidelines.

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Captain Toad

BrainyLucario

The mus doesn't seem to work for me, else I'd be willing to attempt to format for you
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Captain Toad

Yeah, I've been having a lot of trouble with the .mus files.

Maelstrom

how even do you make a .mus that gives me an invalid file type error

Sebastian

Bump for Captain Toad. Do you need help with conversions?

Captain Toad

Yes, I have not got around go downloading Musescore. Maybe this week. If I sent a file could you convert it? I think this arrangement has the correct MIDI.

Sebastian

Captain Toad

Olimar12345

How do we not already have this one on the site? (I legitimately had to check) Anyway, good, this is needed. First of all, yes, your mus file does not work. Whenever you get that sorted out, make sure that the midi and pdf files are generated from the mus file, so that all three match. Feel free to pm me if you need help with the file conversion. Additionally, for these sheets we made an effort to have all of the arrangers include the weather variation in the hourly theme arrangements, example: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2720 (It's usually just the same but with higher notes and thinner textures).

Also, like the other submissions, post a link to the original file you're submitting, like this:

Here's the weather version:

(sorry, I couldn't find one with no sfx. It isn't that bad though)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Archived for inactivity

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 29, 2018, 11:26:04 AMHow do we not already have this one on the site? (I legitimately had to check) Anyway, good, this is needed. First of all, yes, your mus file does not work. Whenever you get that sorted out, make sure that the midi and pdf files are generated from the mus file, so that all three match. Feel free to pm me if you need help with the file conversion. Additionally, for these sheets we made an effort to have all of the arrangers include the weather variation in the hourly theme arrangements, example: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2720 (It's usually just the same but with higher notes and thinner textures).

Also, like the other submissions, post a link to the original file you're submitting, like this:

https://youtu.be/5QJaWg5fOAo

Here's the weather version:

https://youtu.be/aEDBpDKMbiw

I agree with Olimar that this sheet should be on the site! Once you're able to get this stuff fixed, please feel free to resubmit so we can get this sheet put up on the site. As Olimar said, feel free to pm him if you have any questions or need any help. Also, feel free to pm any of the other Updaters or go ahead and ask for help in the NinSheetMusic Updater server:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9689.0