News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

TWG Waluigi
Let's just get this over with.

BrainyLucario

TWG 101: Hydradoodle
A Hydra game

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Seer
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Seer gets a random green check when the game starts

For those of you unaware with hydra games, it's played with mystery accounts and two players share a single account.  Either player can post or do anything without the permission of the other players, but it gives you a second head to talk to.  You can do things like put an experienced player with a less experienced player or just completely randomize it.  This setup is prone to good RNG, like if the seer hits the wolf N1 or the wolf hits the seer N1, but it ought to be a quick fun game.  After how long 100 lasted I think a shorter one would be fun.

Players:

1. TWG Luigi
2. TWG Ness
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Pikachu
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Waluigi
7. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Waluigi was Lynched With an insta. It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends in roughly 22 hours at regular time. That's around 9:00 CST
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Pikachu

well shit
either ness is a lone last wolf or we lost

TWG Luigi

why don't you think it's possible im the last wolf

TWG Pikachu

Good point, never considered you + Haruhi. Unless we already hit parity and it's you + Ness.

Regardless, we'll find out tomorrow. If you're the wolf, humans win, because Ness will seer me green. If Ness is the wolf, wolves win, because he'll say I'm red and not much you can do when all the counterclaims died in the first two phases.

TWG Luigi

what makes you think you're the seering target and not me?

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Ness on March 15, 2018, 05:39:24 PMIf anything, I think Pikachu is probably the other wolf because you won't stop sticking up for them, saying they're the only ones who are "100% human". Obviously, if that's the case, I'll probably be wolfed tonight and not be able to get a seer result on them, but at least we can get rid of one wolf for now.

Im going to hokd my thoughts till day phase though. I think Ive said too much already.

TWG Luigi

Someone seems awfully paranoid...

BrainyLucario

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Phase Ends in 4 hours

TWG Luigi

Ok, so juicy pre-end-of-phase revelation time! I (we?) TWG Luigi, was actually Ness's green claim! They didn't want to claim that in the thread because they knew that if they claimed us as their green check that would look incredibly wolfy! So ya. That's ittttttttt thought you should know k bye~~~

TWG Luigi

ness get in here and back us up so we dont need to post all our pms

TWG Luigi

yes ness please show up like right now pls

TWG Luigi

ness bby u said u would be here

BrainyLucario

TWG 101: Hydradoodle
A Hydra game

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Seer
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Seer gets a random green check when the game starts

For those of you unaware with hydra games, it's played with mystery accounts and two players share a single account.  Either player can post or do anything without the permission of the other players, but it gives you a second head to talk to.  You can do things like put an experienced player with a less experienced player or just completely randomize it.  This setup is prone to good RNG, like if the seer hits the wolf N1 or the wolf hits the seer N1, but it ought to be a quick fun game.  After how long 100 lasted I think a shorter one would be fun.

Players:

1. TWG Luigi
2. TWG Ness
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Pikachu
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Waluigi
7. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Ness was Wolfed. It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends in roughly 48 hours

TWG Luigi

reminder not to cast a vote on anyone until we can agree who