News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

pikachu is 100% the only one of you who has a head (or two) on their shoulders.
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 14, 2018, 10:52:06 PMI think Ness's claim is logical enough to believe.
NO
No, it's not.  not remotely.  If ness was the seer it would have been better to claim yesterday when it seemed apparent they were dying, not today right at the beginning of the phase.  Ness is so obviously a wolf here and the fact that you're defending their claim makes you look even more like partners.
Quote from: TWG Samus on March 15, 2018, 10:18:53 AMI'm not convinced Ness is just a seer who is playing badly. Seering Waluigi red is absolutely the safest possible false seering someone could make, aside from seering Luigi green, but no good seer would seer Luigi night 1 after Waluigi's antics and Luigi's...well, non-antics. Secondly, yes it's possible that Ness just forgot to contact me, but that's less possible given that he almost got lynched day 1. In fact, he would have been lynched if that one vote had been properly counted. Whose vote was that again? Right, the human he supposedly had a green check for. Don't you think he would have made some attempt to message me after I voted to say "wait, don't vote for me, I'm the seer and I saw you green, let's talk"? Or even during the night phase to say "you almost got me killed, let's make sure that doesn't happen again." As it stands, Ness is playing things way too close to the chest and way too risky if he really is the seer, which I don't believe he is.

You're overthinking things.  Ness didn't claim to you because they didn't really get the randcheck on you, that's the only thing LOGICAL enough to believe.  Your vote on them as well is super incriminating for them because this couldn't even be a Samus/Ness wolf plan unless you specifically asked the host if there was a way you could make something look like a vote without counting it, and that's super angleshooty.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 15, 2018, 08:15:45 AM[bluee]so I kind of just want to go back and put out there a point I made before, but just reiterate it and add onto it

in bold is what I believe to be was a false statement from waluigi, and there was in fact no communication between him and his partner regarding them thinking I'm town, this being backed up by them a few posts later contradicting this thought with a vote, and the other waluigi then admitting his partner didn't think I was town. I think this is a good point to support waluigi being a wolf, as a wolf is very very unlikely to communicate on who they think is town with their partner.

Also on another note, me being a wolf with ness is silly, if ness is a wolf his partner was haruhi, and I doubt a wolf would be claiming seer if one of them was already dead. I believe we should lynch waluigi today as if he is a wolf, it's likely he still has a partner left alive, if ness is the wolf, I believe his partner is already dead otherwise we would have ness and his wolf partner both claiming to be from the alliance, and both agreeing they have been in communication since day 1.
my heads haven't been communicating well due to a multitude of reasons, possibly even chemistry.  For the first little while I was more or less sending them my thoughts and they weren't responding at all.  I thought my other head was being dumb, but they called you out much sooner than I did.  I don't think anyone's bothered re-evaluating  you since the beginning of the game.  "A wolf is very very unlikely to communicate on who they think is town with their partner."  This is the wolfiest thing you've said yet and I'm so close to voting you over ness.  There's no way wolves would say anything without consulting with their second head first for exactly the reason you're trying to push on me.  And the reason Ness' wolf partner claiming to be from the alliance doesn't work is because I already called you out, so they had to come up with another fake check.

It's not possible ness is the seer- they would have seered me last night and know that pushing this lynch ends the game.  If they are not the seer they're either being really dumb or they're a wolf.  I want to say ness is just really dumb but that post on day 1 was sketchy to no end and for someone in their position they should be doing a lot more than dropping a convenient result and leaving for another 48 hours.
-WAH

TWG Luigi

im excited to get this game over, everyone else ok with voting waluigi now?

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 15, 2018, 05:29:28 PMim excited to get this game over, everyone else ok with voting waluigi now?
wolfpost alert

TWG Luigi

i think it's likely waluigi still has a partner alive, but i just wanna get on to the next phase already lmao

TWG Ness

Alright, I know I look very suspicious now, and it's all on me for playing badly. I will admit, not claiming to Samus sooner was a serious brain fart on my end, and it definitely would've been more beneficial if I had claimed. But seeing as I didn't, that just means we need to work even harder to win the game.
QuoteIt's not possible ness is the seer- they would have seered me last night and know that pushing this lynch ends the game.
What even is this argument? I had seered you last night, and you were red. A lynch against you won't end the game unless Haruhi was also a wolf, but I don't really see that as being the case. If anything, I think Pikachu is probably the other wolf because you won't stop sticking up for them, saying they're the only ones who are "100% human". Obviously, if that's the case, I'll probably be wolfed tonight and not be able to get a seer result on them, but at least we can get rid of one wolf for now. Seriously, you need to work on not going bat-shit crazy when someone's calling you out.

TWG Waluigi

Looks like some things have happened since I've been here last. Not 100% up to speed yet, but obviously (from my perspective) Ness is a wolf. If we get lynched, you all better hope we got lucky with Haruhi. Seriously, Ness not claiming to Samus asap is more than just a "whoops, I messed up this one thing" move; it was a residual thing. They either actively chose to not contact them (this is day 2, folks) or the more believable thing is that they're just making it up.

-The other WAH

TWG Pikachu

Talked it over with my other head and we're voting TWG Waluigi. It all comes down to Ness. The only way Ness couldn't be the seer is if Link was the seer and Haruhi was the green check and Link told the wrong person on the first phase. I just can't see it any other way. We've voting for Wah and that's not going to change.

TWG Pikachu

If ness is the seer, we win right here. Samus is green, Ness is seer, and there is no way in hell Waluigi and Luigi are partners, which leaves Haruhi as his only possible partner. If Ness correctly guessed that both the green check and seer are dead, then we probably deserve to lose anyways.

TWG Waluigi

TWG Waluigi

TWG Ness

TWG Waluigi

that's enough.  TWG ness is a wolf and if you think otherwise you're bad
don't screw this up, yall are terrible

TWG Pikachu

TWG Waluigi

the game is about to end and nobody cares but me

TWG Pikachu

Yes, statistically humans are most likely to win this phase and the game will end. If the wolves win, then they got really fucking lucky and there's not much we can do about it.