News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Ness

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 14, 2018, 08:37:36 PMHonestly wish we had been wolfed. Oh well.

Before we do anything, first seer check pls claim and confirm who was seered last night. You should be the lynch leader for this phase, since otherwise, we've just got another blind lynch, which we probably can't afford this phase.

We are the Seer and we got a red check on Waluigi last night. Sorry for the lack of posting, I didn't wanna give my role away to the wolves last night.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Ness on March 14, 2018, 08:43:36 PMWe are the Seer and we got a red check on Waluigi last night. Sorry for the lack of posting, I didn't wanna give my role away to the wolves last night.
Booyah, called it.

Who was your seer check? Who did you seer last night? And, finally... any counterclaims?

TWG Luigi

excuse me for forgetting to read

waluigi was obviously your seering last night

TWG Waluigi

this is gonna be my only post for a while, so pay atteniiton:

If haruhi was a human, DO NOT VOTE.  A single vote means the wolves can jump on it and win the game on the spot.
Additionally, it seems to me link was pretty suspicious during the day phase.  I find it convenient that minutes before night ends luigi reads link as their "number 1 town" only for them to die out of left field.  We've been blindly following luigi as town for suggesting a simple plan, but their actions the past 24 hours have been quite wolfy to me.

getting this out of the way now:  Having a second head is detrimental to my playstyle.  I share my thoughts as often as possible and my other head was quite clear that they weren't going to let that happen.  Adding to that whatever I'm sick with (thinking the flu) and I'm not nearly as helpful as I can be.  That being said, I think I've got this game cleared up.  Like pikachu said, if haruhi was a wolf, it's pretty clear ness is their partner.  But that means we can wait a phase since we're not in a losing position there.  So if haruhi was human that changes things.  Like I already mentioned, Luigi's actions last night were suspicious to say the least.  My first suggestion for their partner would be link but uh... clearly that's not the case.

I firmly believe pikachu is human.  They're playing methodically and have good reads.  Ness is obviously filthy to no end, especially because of that weak post during late day 1.  I legitimately see no interactions between ness and luigi, except for the fact that LUIGI CONVENIENTLY DID NOT VOTE FOR NESS.  "Whoops, silly me!  I didn't vote for ANYBODY!"  One convenient thing after another.  There hasn't been a lot of activity this game, and part of that is my fault, but I'm making up for that right now.  The wolves are Luigi and Ness, and there's no way I'm wrong about that.

NINJAD:

That's the gutsiest (pun nintendo'd) claim I've ever seen.  There's no way Ness is the seer.  Lemme guess- your green check is either Luigi (your wolf partner) or dead.  This is clearly a false claim.  If nobody counterclaims, I'm betting the real seer was probably Link, and you guys somehow realized that and killed them off "Link is clearly the most human person in this game oh look I was right".  I'm not going to vote for either of you yet because a mistake here is potentially catastrophic, but I'm not just going to ignore how shady Ness looked just because he's claiming seer with a convenient red result on me.

TWG Ness

Actually, my green check was Samus.

TWG Pikachu

I hope you guys remember what Charu said last game. Once samus confirms, we're lynching Waluigi unless someone counterclaims.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Ness on March 14, 2018, 09:28:41 PMActually, my green check was Samus.
I have not been contacted by Ness, or any other seer, for that matter. Ness, if you seer'd me green day 1, why did you not contact me?

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 14, 2018, 09:11:08 PMDO NOT VOTE.  A single vote means the wolves can jump on it and win the game on the spot.
^^^ You're right about that.

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 14, 2018, 10:34:55 PMI have not been contacted by Ness, or any other seer, for that matter. Ness, if you seer'd me green day 1, why did you not contact me?
I find that rather suspicious on Ness's part. Personally, I doubt Link was the seer, but if there are no counterclaims, I think Ness's claim is logical enough to believe.

TWG Luigi

yeah why has ness not contacted his green human result, i said in topic night 1 too that we should have an alliance going on, which was kind of my hint that if they havent already done it, the seer should contact the green human result

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 14, 2018, 09:11:08 PMNINJAD:

That's the gutsiest (pun nintendo'd) claim I've ever seen.  There's no way Ness is the seer.  Lemme guess- your green check is either Luigi (your wolf partner) or dead.  This is clearly a false claim.  If nobody counterclaims, I'm betting the real seer was probably Link, and you guys somehow realized that and killed them off "Link is clearly the most human person in this game oh look I was right".  I'm not going to vote for either of you yet because a mistake here is potentially catastrophic, but I'm not just going to ignore how shady Ness looked just because he's claiming seer with a convenient red result on me.
Also I don't believe it took you 28 mins to type out this post for you to then get ninja'd by ness claiming you as red, i think you saw his post and then typed up how you thought you were suspicious of him in attempt to strengthen your humanity

Toby

Oops wrong account don't ban me!!!

TWG Pikachu

Other Pika here
Damn it Ness you had one job.
All options here:
The most likely:
1) Ness is the seer and he was stupid
2) Ness is a wolf who got lucky because the real seer is dead
Less likely:
3) The real seer isn't counter-claiming, but they'd have to be pretty stupid not to as this is a free shot at a wolf.
Unlikely:
4) The real seer is feeding Ness information because he was the green check. However, if this was the case, samus would be jumping to back Ness up.

Thoughts? None of these are nice options, but I may be leaning towards 1

TWG Luigi

[bluee]so I kind of just want to go back and put out there a point I made before, but just reiterate it and add onto it

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 03:12:18 PMI was gonna keep up the memein', but I've been hit with a truck all of a sudden.  I've got a headache, feeling dizzy, stomach cramps... It ain't great.  Taking maximum precautions for the next couple days and  I don't feel like thinking about twg atm.  What I had arrived at so far (my partner seems to be going along with it so far /shrug) is that link is probs a wolf, luigi is definitely town, samus is feeling towny to me, and pika slightly towny as well.  Have to see more Ness and anything of Haruhi but I believe the wolves are going to be in that group of three.

Ugh I wish I was just making up these symptoms.  They feel very real right now...

Hopefully my partner can keep up the slack while I'm gone.  I'm so sorry guys, I'll be fighting fit soon, I'm sure.

-Ready Player WAH

in bold is what I believe to be was a false statement from waluigi, and there was in fact no communication between him and his partner regarding them thinking I'm town, this being backed up by them a few posts later contradicting this thought with a vote, and the other waluigi then admitting his partner didn't think I was town. I think this is a good point to support waluigi being a wolf, as a wolf is very very unlikely to communicate on who they think is town with their partner.

Also on another note, me being a wolf with ness is silly, if ness is a wolf his partner was haruhi, and I doubt a wolf would be claiming seer if one of them was already dead. I believe we should lynch waluigi today as if he is a wolf, it's likely he still has a partner left alive, if ness is the wolf, I believe his partner is already dead otherwise we would have ness and his wolf partner both claiming to be from the alliance, and both agreeing they have been in communication since day 1.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 15, 2018, 05:55:06 AMOther Pika here
Damn it Ness you had one job.
All options here:
The most likely:
1) Ness is the seer and he was stupid
2) Ness is a wolf who got lucky because the real seer is dead
Less likely:
3) The real seer isn't counter-claiming, but they'd have to be pretty stupid not to as this is a free shot at a wolf.
Unlikely:
4) The real seer is feeding Ness information because he was the green check. However, if this was the case, samus would be jumping to back Ness up.

Thoughts? None of these are nice options, but I may be leaning towards 1
Yeah these are fair possibilities, and I agree with how likely they'd be with the order you have them in

TWG Samus

I'm not convinced Ness is just a seer who is playing badly. Seering Waluigi red is absolutely the safest possible false seering someone could make, aside from seering Luigi green, but no good seer would seer Luigi night 1 after Waluigi's antics and Luigi's...well, non-antics. Secondly, yes it's possible that Ness just forgot to contact me, but that's less possible given that he almost got lynched day 1. In fact, he would have been lynched if that one vote had been properly counted. Whose vote was that again? Right, the human he supposedly had a green check for. Don't you think he would have made some attempt to message me after I voted to say "wait, don't vote for me, I'm the seer and I saw you green, let's talk"? Or even during the night phase to say "you almost got me killed, let's make sure that doesn't happen again." As it stands, Ness is playing things way too close to the chest and way too risky if he really is the seer, which I don't believe he is.

That being said, Waluigi is definitely the safest lynch to go for today, so I'm still completely willing to lynch him first if that's the decision we come to. However, keep Ness at the front of your mind.