The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

Ah mb totally misread that post.

TWG Luigi

ok so can we all get on board with differentiating our posts between our partners because if only half of us are doing it it doesn't really work as well, and also looks bad for those who aren't doing it

TWG Pit

I hope i'm doing this right.....

Hey Everyone! Pit here with an announcement from Brainy

The phase has been extended for 3 more hours, this way phase changes will no longer conflict with his schedule and everyone can be happy!

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM ok so can we all get on board with differentiating our posts between our partners because if only half of us are doing it it doesn't really work as well, and also looks bad for those who aren't doing it
I've been trying to distinguish my posts, but sometimes I forget.  Color change would be even harder.
-WAH

TWG Waluigi

It's like you aren't even trying.
-WAH

TWG Luigi

u just type the name of a color in square brackets

TWG Luigi

Yeah bruh it's pretty easy.

Also where is everybody else. Game's pretty much dead right now.

TWG Waluigi

it's nighttime
idk about you but I'm not going to give the wolves any more info to inform their kill
-WAH

TWG Waluigi

Now that is an idea that I can get behind.
-WAH

TWG Luigi

So before night is over, in case I die, I want to get some of my thoughts out.

I've re-read the topic and I'd just like to mention some points on people that I would like people to consider:

I really like this post from link:
Quote from: TWG Link on March 12, 2018, 03:46:18 PMTbh Waluigi's annoying as piss but I highly doubt he would be drawing so much attention to himself if he was really a wolf. Not too much to go on at this point honestly but my dm's are open.
It shows he is making an evaluation on waluigi instead of taking a blatant viewpoint. Noticing if people are drawing too much attention to themselves or not is something I often always like to consider as a human too, so I like that he is also doing it. He is also making a defence for waluigi, which would rarely happen between two wolf partners, so I'm very positive this is either a human/human or a wolf/human interaction and not a wolf/wolf one. I also like that he suggests players can communicate with him if they like, further adding to his interest in creating discussion and showing that he doesn't mind having a close discussion with another player.

I've found Samus to be a very contributing player for the humans cause so far, they have taken interest in making discussion and evaluating players, in particular waluigi's. They have also made a vote on Waluigi and Ness, and as it stands my top suspicions are Ness, Waluigi and with a possibility of it also being Pikachu, and I don't think a wolf would be so eager to vote for one of their partners so early, especially when there had been no strong reasoning for either. So I'm really believing in Samus' humanity.

Time is actually running out for me to post this because i got busy, but people are probably thinking that Waluigi has been possibly too controversial and drawing too much attention to themselves for them to be a wolf, while I would usually agree, I also think that one of the Waluigi's is possibly Nocturne, now, while by the rules he is not allowed to really confirm or deny his identity (although we can still publicly speculate) I think its very in character for Nocturne to draw lots of attention to himself, no matter what his role would be. I have also noticed a strong change in character from Waluigi as a whole since I made my long post commenting on him. He has rather taken quite a step back from the topic and sharing much at all which I find odd.

As another player I find suspicious, Ness is still yet to contribute much of anything, and this is the second time I'm bringing it up now, but he had said before he would come back with his 'ideas' yesterday (as that was more convenient for him) and yet he has failed to do so, and I still stand by the fact that I doubt a human would delay in posting any of their thoughts they had, if they actually had them, which as I said before, makes me think he didn't have any thoughts at all, and was lying, because he is a wolf.

For Pikachu, he has seemed to play rather safe, and has actually kind of lined himself up to be in a wolf pairing with Waluigi. He has sided with a player 3 times this game only, and all 3 of those times that player was Waluigi:
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 12:42:03 PMWaluigi is has a point. Coordinating with your other head is a lot more important for wolves than humans. That isn't to say it's not something town should try to do or that suggesting everyone try and get in communication is suspicious behavior, so I don't believe we should be pointing figners at Waluigi this early.
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 04:54:57 PMI think a walugi lynch is a mistake. This is day one, any half decent wolf isn't going to give people a chance to read them. Ness is rubbing me the wrong way, but I'm going to vote TWG Haruhi to get some posts from them.
Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 13, 2018, 02:26:02 PMI'm leaning Haruhi or Ness. I still do not believe a wolf would want to come in like a wrecking ball day one.

If anything, this new game style would promote wolves to be more inactive, for exactly the reason Waluigi is putting on display here. When you're sharing a body with someone, you're less likely to take risks.
Usually I don't look into wolf/wolf pairings too often, but this is just plain odd I find that waluigi is the only player he has sort of sided with, and he has done so 3 times. Waluigi being suspicious only worsens it.

I would like to hear more from ness and pikachu, and if I die I trust you guys to make the right decisions in who to vote (and actually vote and bolden lol)

TWG Luigi

Also, as we have an alliance going on, at day, one of the seered green humans in the alliance should claim to the topic, hopefully we have at least 2 people in the alliance still day 2. If we have a red seering result lynch that, if we don't then use the results of the green humans to help you determine between the rest who may be the wolf. But I think it's quite important we have someone to claim, as if we mess up this lynch and haruhi wasn't a wolf its game over. And we dont want the seer to claim to put themselves in danger of being wolfed, but if there are no green humans alive in the alliacne, the seer should proabbly claim

BrainyLucario

TWG 101: Hydradoodle
A Hydra game

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Seer
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

Seer gets a random green check when the game starts

For those of you unaware with hydra games, it's played with mystery accounts and two players share a single account.  Either player can post or do anything without the permission of the other players, but it gives you a second head to talk to.  You can do things like put an experienced player with a less experienced player or just completely randomize it.  This setup is prone to good RNG, like if the seer hits the wolf N1 or the wolf hits the seer N1, but it ought to be a quick fun game.  After how long 100 lasted I think a shorter one would be fun.

Players:

1. TWG Luigi
2. TWG Ness
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Pikachu
5. TWG Samus
6. TWG Waluigi
7. TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Link was Wolfed during the night. It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in roughly 48 Hours
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Luigi

lol panic typing for nothing, rip my number 1 human

TWG Luigi

Honestly wish we had been wolfed. Oh well.

Before we do anything, first seer check pls claim and confirm who was seered last night. You should be the lynch leader for this phase, since otherwise, we've just got another blind lynch, which we probably can't afford this phase.

TWG Pikachu

I suppose I'll post in this color, but I think distinguishing between the two heads ruins what makes this game fun and unique. Without the ambiguity of combined accounts, it's mostly just a regular TWG (with the bonus of inactivty reading! Yay....)

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 14, 2018, 06:57:03 PMFor Pikachu, he has seemed to play rather safe, and has actually kind of lined himself up to be in a wolf pairing with Waluigi. He has sided with a player 3 times this game only, and all 3 of those times that player was Waluigi:Usually I don't look into wolf/wolf pairings too often, but this is just plain odd I find that waluigi is the only player he has sort of sided with, and he has done so 3 times. Waluigi being suspicious only worsens it.

Distancing is a concept everyone in this game should understand. Me defending Waluigi so blantantly should be a neutral read.

d1, I was pretty sure the wolves are among this crowd:
Haruhi, Ness, Link, Waluigi (in order of likelyhood)

With the way the lynch went:
Link and Ness became unviable partners and Link and Haruhi became a strong pairing, Waluigi and Ness became unviable partners and Waluigi and Haruhi became strong partners.

Then link died, leaving these two pairings: Waluigi + Haruhi, Ness + Haruhi. I'm pretty sure we hit a wolf, and as you've all probably figured out I'm leaning much more strongly on Ness.

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 14, 2018, 06:59:58 PM Also, as we have an alliance going on, at day, one of the seered green humans in the alliance should claim to the topic, hopefully we have at least 2 people in the alliance still day 2. If we have a red seering result lynch that, if we don't then use the results of the green humans to help you determine between the rest who may be the wolf. But I think it's quite important we have someone to claim, as if we mess up this lynch and haruhi wasn't a wolf its game over. And we dont want the seer to claim to put themselves in danger of being wolfed, but if there are no green humans alive in the alliacne, the seer should proabbly claim

Link may have been the green check or the seer.