News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

Also, if it was not clear, I will be assuming the color purple to distinguish myself from the head that posts in pink.

TWG Ness

I guess I'll be grey then. I'll post more thoughts later. I'm still suspicious of Waluigi, but I don't know how many more votes is an Insta, so I'll just wait for now and get my ideas out at a more convenient time.

TWG Ness

I mean convenient time as in real life convenient time cause I need sleep.

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Ness on March 12, 2018, 09:27:06 PMI guess I'll be grey then. I'll post more thoughts later. I'm still suspicious of Waluigi, but I don't know how many more votes is an Insta, so I'll just wait for now and get my ideas out at a more convenient time.
i dont like this one bit
pushing the lynch without actually applying pressure
feels like "yes ppl lynch this one, but my hands are clean just in case"
also mentioning insta feels like an attempt to get free human cred

in case you haven't heard, apparenlty theres no cardflips

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 04:54:57 PMI think a walugi lynch is a mistake. This is day one, any half decent wolf isn't going to give people a chance to read them. Ness is rubbing me the wrong way, but I'm going to vote TWG Haruhi to get some posts from them.
this was over 12 hours ago, haruhi still not here

while im here: feels like im being thrown under suspicion for having a differnet mindset day one.  im looking ahead to the nightkill because we never have day starts.  i dont like it.  id rather this phase just be over with so that we have some information to work with

TWG Luigi

TWG Waluigi

Okay so I've got the gist of what's going on here. I'm going to go ahead and switch my vote to TWG Luigi. I still think we should not be actively splitting our personalities until day 2 as to not aid the wolves. Luigi has been pushing this and now has placed their vote on the only inactive player in the game. With such a small number of players and only one mislynch allowed before losing, we can't afford to waste it when there are plenty of people posting and playing to read into. With two votes on them (Haruhi), it would be easy to accidentally insta them.

BrainyLucario

Vote Count: Phase ends in 4 Hours

TWG Waluigi- 1 (Samus)
TWG Luigi- 1 (Waluigi)
TWG Haruhi- 2 (Luigi, Pikachu)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Samus

I'm not entirely comfortable with lynching someone just for being inactive, but I agree with Pikachu that it's far more suspicious in a game with multiple heads than under normal circumstances.[/pink]

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 13, 2018, 11:59:26 AMOkay so I've got the gist of what's going on here. I'm going to go ahead and switch my vote to TWG Luigi. I still think we should not be actively splitting our personalities until day 2 as to not aid the wolves.
I mean, I've already said why this is more beneficial for the humans than wolves multiple times and you haven't directly replied to my comments on that before, so I don't know why you've held back to only now bring up your dislike again and add a vote onto it. Seems like you don't want to get into a discussion about your dislike for a plan that harms the wolves. Delaying it until day 2 makes no sense, you should either agree with it or disagree with it, there should be no delay. From the posts I've seen so far I've already been able to read into what players seem more experienced than others, and I'd guess the wolves have been able to do that too, however, I have not been able to split each player into two separate people and gather accurate readings (which my plan would allow). Thus your only critique of my plan has, as mentioned before, already happened, (players experience levels are becoming noticeable).

Also, I'm assuming you're not the wah waluigi;
Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 03:12:18 PMWhat I had arrived at so far (my partner seems to be going along with it so far /shrug) is that link is probs a wolf, luigi is definitely town, samus is feeling towny to me, and pika slightly towny as well.
Apparently you agreed with wah waluigi that I'm definitely town, your reasoning for my vote on me is based on things happening prior to this post of your partners, so why the sudden change in thoughts of me being most town to least town?

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 13, 2018, 06:20:53 AMwhile im here: feels like im being thrown under suspicion for having a differnet mindset day one.  im looking ahead to the nightkill because we never have day starts.  i dont like it.  id rather this phase just be over with so that we have some information to work with
In this post again you disregard the fact that we can still collect information from behaviours of people during the day phase, even without a night phase start. You're only interested in collecting information from a physical action taken place, and not reading into anything, which is precisely the behaviour I'd expect from a wolf, you have no interest in reading into people because you already know who the wolves are, and thus the only thing you're interested in is seemingly wanting to figure out who committed the wolfing.

What makes this interesting is that your partner (assuming again you're not wah waluigi) also was disinterested in collecting any info from this phase, as seen here;
Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 09:07:21 AMWAH Waluigi WAH doesn't WAH like WAH day WAH starts WAH at WAH allWAH  WAH this WAH is WAH why WAH Waluigi WAH is WAH thinking WAH ahead WAH to WAH night WAH one WAH because WAH this WAH phase WAH is WAH a WAH free WAH wolf WAH kill WAH and WAH doesn't WAH matter WAH muchWAH
It's interesting you both seem to have the same non good human viewpoint.

Also, as you're someone convinced that we're not going to catch a wolf this day phase, it's strange how you're coming after someone you seemed to think was sure town before, and you're not going after an inactive (haruhi) which would be much more fitting to the kind of mindset you have on? As in, if this lynch is going to be a waste anyway, might as well lynch the inactive, but you're going for someone you thought was town?

And another point; I can also see you telling your wah partner to take a break from the day because you felt he was gonna get you lynched day 1, especially after he picked up 2 votes for you. If anyone missed it, the wah waluigi player decided to take a couple days break from this?

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 03:12:18 PMI was gonna keep up the memein', but I've been hit with a truck all of a sudden.  I've got a headache, feeling dizzy, stomach cramps... It ain't great.  Taking maximum precautions for the next couple days and  I don't feel like thinking about twg atm.  What I had arrived at so far (my partner seems to be going along with it so far /shrug) is that link is probs a wolf, luigi is definitely town, samus is feeling towny to me, and pika slightly towny as well.  Have to see more Ness and anything of Haruhi but I believe the wolves are going to be in that group of three.

Ugh I wish I was just making up these symptoms.  They feel very real right now...

Hopefully my partner can keep up the slack while I'm gone.  I'm so sorry guys, I'll be fighting fit soon, I'm sure.

-Ready Player WAH

i await ur response waluigi

TWG Luigi

^^^^^this was all blue luigi idk why it didnt turn blue ^^^^

TWG Waluigi

If I'm gonna be totally honest my heads are not in sync right now.  I'm feeling better than I was last night but I'm still achy and can't do "efforts" stuff like sit in front of my comp.  I've still been posting- just not as well as I'd like.  I've been covering for my partner cause I don't like his playstyle at all so it came across as me being intentionally bad.  And I'm just as confused about the Luigi vote as you, but I guess partner really thinks you're a wolf?  I'm gonna leave this phase up to them because Bleh but also trying to convince them a Luigi vote is just dumb
Also not all posts are from the head you think they're from might wanna double check that
-Ready player WAH

TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

Evening, everybody.  Sorry, I'm here to stay.

Luigi's plan is just fine; even if it isn't a game-winner, it sure doesn't hurt us. Purple from here on out.

I have absolutely no strong feelings so far.  There's a reason why most games start on a night phase--there's no guilty person to hunt down yet.  Obviously I want to get rid of Waluigi for the heinous posting style, but that's not necessarily terribly helpful to my team.

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 04:54:57 PMI think a walugi lynch is a mistake. This is day one, any half decent wolf isn't going to give people a chance to read them.

I don't love the Pikachu logic on display here.  This is an entirely new game style--it's entirely possible that, if a wolf, Waluigi hadn't quite gotten his two heads on the same wavelength yet.  The flip side to this argument, though, is that it's more natural for human heads to be discontinuous with each other.  This is why I don't have strong feelings yet--disagreeing partners could really go either way depending on who's controlling the accounts.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on March 13, 2018, 01:23:02 PMEvening, everybody.  Sorry, I'm here to stay.

Luigi's plan is just fine; even if it isn't a game-winner, it sure doesn't hurt us. Purple from here on out.

I have absolutely no strong feelings so far.  There's a reason why most games start on a night phase--there's no guilty person to hunt down yet.  Obviously I want to get rid of Waluigi for the heinous posting style, but that's not necessarily terribly helpful to my team.

I don't love the Pikachu logic on display here.  This is an entirely new game style--it's entirely possible that, if a wolf, Waluigi hadn't quite gotten his two heads on the same wavelength yet.  The flip side to this argument, though, is that it's more natural for human heads to be discontinuous with each other.  This is why I don't have strong feelings yet--disagreeing partners could really go either way depending on who's controlling the accounts.

is there a reason why you haven't said anything before

TWG Pikachu

I'm leaning Haruhi or Ness. I still do not believe a wolf would want to come in like a wrecking ball day one.

Quote from: TWG Haruhi Suzumiya on March 13, 2018, 01:23:02 PMI don't love the Pikachu logic on display here.  This is an entirely new game style--it's entirely possible that, if a wolf, Waluigi hadn't quite gotten his two heads on the same wavelength yet.  The flip side to this argument, though, is that it's more natural for human heads to be discontinuous with each other.  This is why I don't have strong feelings yet--disagreeing partners could really go either way depending on who's controlling the accounts.[/color]

If anything, this new game style would promote wolves to be more inactive, for exactly the reason Waluigi is putting on display here. When you're sharing a body with someone, you're less likely to take risks.