News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Waluigi

I was gonna keep up the memein', but I've been hit with a truck all of a sudden.  I've got a headache, feeling dizzy, stomach cramps... It ain't great.  Taking maximum precautions for the next couple days and  I don't feel like thinking about twg atm.  What I had arrived at so far (my partner seems to be going along with it so far /shrug) is that link is probs a wolf, luigi is definitely town, samus is feeling towny to me, and pika slightly towny as well.  Have to see more Ness and anything of Haruhi but I believe the wolves are going to be in that group of three.

Ugh I wish I was just making up these symptoms.  They feel very real right now...

Hopefully my partner can keep up the slack while I'm gone.  I'm so sorry guys, I'll be fighting fit soon, I'm sure.

-Ready Player WAH

TWG Waluigi

ps if someone wolf reads me it's probably olimar thinking I'm bds lol

last meme

TWG Luigi

Ness, Link, Haruhi, what are your thoughts on Waluigi's behaviour?

TWG Ness

Going all crazy, but we've seen certain people act like that before. So, I'm definitely getting a wolfy vibe, but I'm going to hold off on voting until Link and Haruhi post more.

TWG Link

Tbh Waluigi's annoying as piss but I highly doubt he would be drawing so much attention to himself if he was really a wolf. Not too much to go on at this point honestly but my dm's are open.

TWG Samus

I'll be running as player pink from now on.

I really don't like the way TWG Waluigi isn't taking this phase seriously. Aside from that, I really don't like how the WAH half is barely explaining their reasoning and really not contributing anything of substance. The other half seems too anxious and accusatory to defend, really.

TWG Samus

Ick, that came out lighter than I wanted. I'll bold it too so it's more visible.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Link on March 12, 2018, 03:46:18 PMTbh Waluigi's annoying as piss but I highly doubt he would be drawing so much attention to himself if he was really a wolf. Not too much to go on at this point honestly but my dm's are open.
I dunno. Could be a "hiding in plain sight" kind of thing, or just trying too hard to fit in.

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 12, 2018, 03:49:22 PMI'll be running as player pink from now on.

I really don't like the way TWG Waluigi isn't taking this phase seriously. Aside from that, I really don't like how the WAH half is barely explaining their reasoning and really not contributing anything of substance. The other half seems too anxious and accusatory to defend, really.
Waluigi's an easy lynch, I mean, but that doesn't mean it's a bad lynch. Unhelpful players can be just as bad as wolves, especially if all they do is end up disorienting all the other players and distracting from actual wolf hunting.

BrainyLucario

Vote Count:

TWG Waluigi- 2 (Luigi, Samus)
TWG Link- 1 (Waluigi)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Luigi

[player blue]

lol i didnt even mean to type in all blue but if we wanna do that then thats super cool, i just meant to start with [.blue] lol

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Ness on March 12, 2018, 03:42:37 PMGoing all crazy, but we've seen certain people act like that before. So, I'm definitely getting a wolfy vibe, but I'm going to hold off on voting until Link and Haruhi post more.
I presume this is towards waluigi? So you're thinking about voting waluigi too?

TWG Luigi

oops

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 04:48:01 PMI presume this is towards waluigi? So you're thinking about voting waluigi too?

TWG Pikachu

I think a walugi lynch is a mistake. This is day one, any half decent wolf isn't going to give people a chance to read them. Ness is rubbing me the wrong way, but I'm going to vote TWG Haruhi to get some posts from them.

TWG Pikachu

Keep in mind, each account has two players, so inactivity is a more grave sign than it would normally be. One player being inactive? Happens all the time. Two seperate players grouped together by chance? Much more likely to be an intentional effort to slide under the day one radar.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 04:16:41 PMI dunno. Could be a "hiding in plain sight" kind of thing, or just trying too hard to fit in.
Waluigi's an easy lynch, I mean, but that doesn't mean it's a bad lynch. Unhelpful players can be just as bad as wolves, especially if all they do is end up disorienting all the other players and distracting from actual wolf hunting.
You have a valid point here. Lynching a bad human for the sake of them not helping the humans still will not help us in the long run, as it puts the wolves closer to parity. As it stands, I am keeping my vote on Waluigi, however, I am interested in pursuing a different vote and will be looking into other posts, especially as the phase progresses and more people post.