TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

Waluigi, you seem simultaneously apathetic and jumpy to me. You're anxious for the night phase and think this phase doesn't matter much (but it should, since we need to coordinate before the wolves have a chance to start putting a dent in the human numbers), and yet you accuse Link of wolf-like behavior simply for trying to coordinate with his head. That doesn't make any sense; what part of coordinating with your other head is a bad thing?

Luigi, about this:
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 08:45:09 AMPlayer's experience levels and twg intellect will eventually be revealed through their posts anyway whether or not each person behind the accounts are being shown as individuals or not, I'm sure the wolves will still manage to see what accounts pose as threats to them or not.
It seems like here you're suggesting that it doesn't matter whether heads identify themselves or not; people will still be able to figure out to a general degree who other people are. So, would you still rather have heads be identified?

TWG Waluigi

WAH I WAH see WAH inter-head WAH communication WAH as WAH something WAH vitally WAH more WAH important WAH for WAH wolves WAH than WAH for WAH humans WAH.  Link WAH seems WAH more WAH desparate WAH to WAH make WAH that WAH contact WAH than WAH anyone WAH else WAH so WAH far WAH, which WAH makes WAH him WAH an WAH outlier WAH to WAH me.

TWG Pikachu

Waluigi is has a point. Coordinating with your other head is a lot more important for wolves than humans. That isn't to say it's not something town should try to do or that suggesting everyone try and get in communication is suspicious behavior, so I don't believe we should be pointing figners at Waluigi this early.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 12, 2018, 09:51:13 AMWaluigi, you seem simultaneously apathetic and jumpy to me. You're anxious for the night phase and think this phase doesn't matter much (but it should, since we need to coordinate before the wolves have a chance to start putting a dent in the human numbers), and yet you accuse Link of wolf-like behavior simply for trying to coordinate with his head. That doesn't make any sense; what part of coordinating with your other head is a bad thing?

Luigi, about this:It seems like here you're suggesting that it doesn't matter whether heads identify themselves or not; people will still be able to figure out to a general degree who other people are. So, would you still rather have heads be identified?

I mean I'm not trying to figure out who other people are, I'm trying to figure out my reads on people more clearly. I could suspect an account for behaving strangely, but I don't know if that strangeness is because two different opinions are coming from it, or because they're in a panic or are making slip ups. Plus it allows us to look at things like,' ok person 1 of that account is acting strangely, but from clearly being able to identify all of person 2's posts, I can't say they've done anything un human like at all'.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 01:32:19 PMI mean I'm not trying to figure out who other people are, I'm trying to figure out my reads on people more clearly. I could suspect an account for behaving strangely, but I don't know if that strangeness is because two different opinions are coming from it, or because they're in a panic or are making slip ups. Plus it allows us to look at things like,' ok person 1 of that account is acting strangely, but from clearly being able to identify all of person 2's posts, I can't say they've done anything un human like at all'.
Ah, I see, that makes sense. Sporadic behavior can be analyzed better by knowing if it's two separate opinions or one person trying to cover their tracks, which is separate from wolves being able to recognize if an account has experience and skill behind it. I'd be okay with this.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 09:07:21 AMWAH Waluigi WAH doesn't WAH like WAH day WAH starts WAH at WAH allWAH  WAH this WAH is WAH why WAH Waluigi WAH is WAH thinking WAH ahead WAH to WAH night WAH one WAH because WAH this WAH phase WAH is WAH a WAH free WAH wolf WAH kill WAH and WAH doesn't WAH matter WAH muchWAH

Having the set opinion that this is a free wolf kill is very strange to me, and I don't see it as an opinion a good human should have.

The two people behind waluigi are pretty different in their post styles so its clear to tell when each different person is posting, and I've already found both of those people to sort of come across as not having a true town viewpoint (even if it was minor details) so I'm going to cast my vote on waluigi just now.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 12, 2018, 01:37:00 PMAh, I see, that makes sense. Sporadic behavior can be analyzed better by knowing if it's two separate opinions or one person trying to cover their tracks, which is separate from wolves being able to recognize if an account has experience and skill behind it. I'd be okay with this.
Yes exactly.

If we go with my plan instead of naming ourselves player 1/2 maybe just name ourselves a color (different from any other color any other player in the game has chosen), as I already said this will help our brains to remember each player as there won't be about 7 people called player 1/2, and also if we all stick to a color it makes it harder to guess what our real accounts are as we've stuck to a theme rather than us all making up our own names and we can guess who someone is because they picked someone from their favourite anime series or something lol. Only suggesting this because I think the host intends for our real accounts to be completely anonymous and I'd like to respect that and this avoids people throwing out hints to who they really are. (although from an actual strategic standpoint I would like to find out what your real account names are)

TWG Luigi

Everyone post MORE please! I don't want to be the only one talking here. Calling out these people in specific:

TWG Ness
TWG Link
TWG Haruhi Suzumiya

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 01:45:11 PMHaving the set opinion that this is a free wolf kill is very strange to me, and I don't see it as an opinion a good human should have.

The two people behind waluigi are pretty different in their post styles so its clear to tell when each different person is posting, and I've already found both of those people to sort of come across as not having a true town viewpoint (even if it was minor details) so I'm going to cast my vote on waluigi just now.
Dude tf?  Our d1 lynch is always a mis and you know it.  Idc if you think I'm not a good human, thats some shit reasoning for a vote.  Do better.
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 02:14:34 PMEveryone post MORE please!
lmao I wonder who luigi is. /s

I'm placing a vote on Link for the reason I mentioned earlier, and for general inactivity.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 02:29:30 PMIdc if you think I'm not a good human, thats some shit reasoning for a vote.
Half of you sure ain't trying. ::)

TWG Waluigi

WAH Waluigi WAH apologizes WAH for WAH the WAH abruptness WAH but WAH agrees WAH Waluigi WAH vote WAH seems WAH weakWAH  WAH anyway WAH Waluigi WAH like's WAH Samus's WAH (Samuses? WAH) recent WAH posts WAH much WAH better WAH than WAH her WAH earlier WAH onesWAH
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 02:32:19 PMHalf of you sure ain't trying. ::)
Wahahaha!

TWG Luigi

You're not funny, you're just annoying. Honestly, I think that alone is a good enough reason to vote for you.

BrainyLucario

For Clarification: You are always allowed to speculate who people are; however, you are never allowed to tell anyone but your partner who you are (Which you should all know your partner, I dm'ed the role invites in groups
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Waluigi

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 12, 2018, 02:36:56 PMYou're not funny, you're just annoying. Honestly, I think that alone is a good enough reason to vote for you.
WAH someone's... WAHlty!

TWG Luigi

im just gonna go ahead and call myself player blue from now on so u know when i post

[Player Blue]

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 12, 2018, 02:29:30 PMDude tf?  Our d1 lynch is always a mis and you know it.

is it? do i? I don't feel like thats a good attitude to have regardless, you're kind of giving the impression you have no intention of catching a wolf today.