Sushi Striker
No More Heroes
Captain Toad
Undertale
Crash Bandicoot
South Park (really?)
Luigi's Mansion

Olimar12345

Not to mention the chosen poll library is mostly ports of older games.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

most exciting game announcement is clearly splatoon octo thing

just like plague of shadows is the most exciting game

like you're forcing the answer to this poll to be smash bros when I'm infinitely more excited to play as agent 8
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Poll should read: "Slow's biased opinion on dlc somehow not being 'game-worthy'"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is really making me feel like shit

the poll is for new games as a fun thing that I almost didn't even doand there is nothing stopping you from posting in the thread about what you're excited about

but whatever I'll just leave this alone for a while so I don't feel so terrible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Dudeman

lol how on earth did this thread turn into Olimar's Salty Splatoon Crusade, chill out bro

Also, SMASH HYPE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

It happened when an "oh shit sorry bro, I'll add that in" was replaced with a "fancy new dlc isn't worth this poll but here's another cookie-cutter captain toad clone along with more games you've already played."

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 09, 2018, 09:25:04 AM"fancy new dlc isn't worth this poll but here's another cookie-cutter captain toad clone along with more games you've already played."
I mean, you just seem really dismissive about everything else that got announced in favor of the Splatoon DLC. It's exciting, I get it, I'm also excited about playable Octolings and that giant single-player expansion, but I'm also excited that some really incredible games that didn't get a whole lot of life on the WiiU (including Captain Toad, which I've always wanted to play) are getting ports or remasters or sequels on the Switch (and the 3DS). Could you possibly show excitement for Splatoon without shitting on the other stuff? That would be nice.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on March 09, 2018, 09:51:10 AMCould you possibly show excitement for Splatoon without shitting on the other stuff? That would be nice.

sorry I can't because it isn't in the poll

BrainyLucario

Quote from: mikey on March 09, 2018, 08:38:34 AMwhat kind of poll includes no splatoon news

biased

Also Okami touch painting controls yes!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

I'm just glad I get to play as Gooey in Star Allies. Alti, where you at?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Not having a Switch so not caring about most of this yet lol

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

wait

did olimar really create another topic

wow
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber