Series: Super Mario
Game: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Staff Roll
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Gzgregory

Greg

BrainyLucario

There are some formatting errors going on here.
-For the composers, you've got it stretched out, hit the enter key there if you would!

-Your title needs to include quotation marks, This also goes for the title on the top of the second page and onward

-In the copyright section, just Capitolize the N the S and the M if you would!

I may give it a listen later to give more feedback, but it looks decent from what i can see

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Greg

Alright, fixed, along with some other minor readability issues.

InsigTurtle

Just doing a quick overview:
m.5 - dotted quarter + staccato looks weird, and the same idea could be accomplished with quarter + staccato then an eighth rest
m.50 - without context in the pdf, it leaves an unprepared player wondering what's going on. Could possibly add the dialogue in italics?
m.88 - you should write this down as a tremolo instead
m.147 and likewise - tenutos clashing with triplets
m.181 - rests clashing with clefs

I haven't listened too closely to the chords yet, but this should give you some idea of some stuff to patch up

Greg

Fixed (hopefully I didn't miss a stray dotted quarter staccato somewhere).

I also modified m.87-88 to make it more reflective of the most prominent voice in that section.

The Deku Trombonist

This should be written with swung 8th notes, which would also make it much easier to read.

Greg

You're absolutely right and I'm not sure how I missed that. Fixed.

Bloop

Nice work!
I'd change the time signature and tempo marking to cut time and half note = 112. It feels really weird to count the tempo in 4 beats, but way more natural in 2.
You also missed some grace notes in a few places, and some staccato markings are missing or are incorrect. Take another listen to the original and see what places you can fix.

m. 40 and 44: Change the Ab in the L.H. into a G#, like you did in m. 36. The same problem occurs later on in the score too.
m. 51-82: Change all the L.H. Eb's into D#'s and G's into Fx's. That will save some accidental markings.
m. 80-85: I think one mf marking should be sufficient
m. 105: You missed a tie here on the low Eb
m. 116: Change the L.H. C# and G# into Db and Ab
m. 118 and beyond: In the original, there's a little F bass note and a small grace note piano thingy from D# to F after this F7/C chord.

Greg

Updated, thanks for your comments!

I actually disagree with changing the accidentals in m. 51-82: I think the way it's notated represents the intended interpretation of the intervals in that section better (in particular avoiding the usage of augmented 2nds). I left that as is for now but I'm open to changing it if others agree!

LeviR.star

This is a little nitpicky, but I, myself, like to add slurs between grace notes and the notes that follow. Up to you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

I would recommend changing some of your arranging choices in the LH. Some of the notes and chords are too muddy. My college teacher has told me that they don't recommend any small intervals (P4 or less) below C3. It gets much too muddy that low.
However, I do believe that there are some allowences for that if you're trying to attain a certain mood (for example my Grunty Industries and Hailfire Peaks sheets), but I don't believe this song is one of those exceptions.

Sebastian

Since it's been quite a while, I'm archiving this sheet for now. Please feel free to resubmit at your convenience. : )