Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

scooterulez

scooterulez's ramdom word of the day is MANBOOBIES!!!!

Dude

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

iDOWN

I win automatically because I married Zeta.
That's epic win, there. 8P

MasterPenguin

Sirus

Quote from: iDOWN on July 22, 2008, 07:31:50 AMI win automatically because I married Zeta.
That's epic win, there. 8P
damn you got to her first :p
im first!!!!  ::)

scooterulez

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

Wait a minute... this isn't my forum I.D.! Oh wait... hmmm... yeah it is. That was a close one.

BlueFlameDude

ok TP Zelda of OOT Zelda

which is hotter
 i say TP Zelda

SuperFireKirby