News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Im ok with switching my vote if davy comes around. Otherwise we need every human vote on one person.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Charu

*Ahem*

Monika, if you could just kindly submit to your crimes, me and the rest of town would appreciate it, thank ya kindly.

Charu

You don't want to lame the game out with an easy way out, now do yooooooou?

E. Gadd Industries

Okay, there isn't a lot of voting, which makes me feel like a wolf Rush is about to happen. So let's get this over with.

With reference to a Maestro lynch, had this happened two days ago, I would've jumped on board. But... given Maestro's reactions to my accusations, I just can't get over the possibility that he may be human. I mean, he knew I was a reviver plenty before I revealed, and so he stood a perfect chance to kill me. And yet he didn't. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I don't believe a Maestro lynch is in order. Call it suspicions, if you like, or call it my weird, convoluted thought process, but whatever it is, I don't like what's going on.
*pulls out a revolver*
I have a reason to believe that there's a smoking gun in this room. And not this one, although this one will be. Pay attention, humans, and learn the truth.
*loads the revolver*
And, Master Wolf? Say good night.
*uses the revolver on Bubbles*
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Charu

Charu

Can I just say too...

...You don't go against a plan. You keep going and see what the outcome is. If the flip on our lynch was gonna be human, then that's when you shoot.

*Nods*

If this cost us the game, let this be a small lesson. Unless you got hard proof, you don't do that, especially if town consensus was not to even get a wolf right now.

Bubbles

Monika

Bubbles was shot with the revolver!  Her role will be revealed at the end of the phase~
I hope we can be friends!~

Monika

Votecount:
4 votes for Lkjhgfdsa_77 (E. Gadd Industries, davy, FireArrow, MaestroUGC)

Charu

Welp... I still don't agree with this lynch, but I'm not gonna stop it.

Maestro

That's my gut vote. If this is wrong though...

Monika

Monika's TWG Tip of the Day
Alright, everyone!  It's time for Monika's TWG Tip of the Day!
It's a good idea to avoid discussing special roles in the thread, especially if wolves are actively looking for them.
[close]
TWG 100: Dinner and a Show

1. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
2. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.

3. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
4. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
5. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
6. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
7. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night, may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.

Items:
Candlestick
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.

Players:

1. davy Khajiit
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. MaestroUGC
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. MasterSuperFan
6. FireArrow
7. Charu

B̡͖̲̘̠ͤu̯̻ͭ̐̚b̻̻̹̰̲ͣͯ͢b̶̜̦͚̓̉̉l͍͈͍͌̏͋̀e͔̦̟ͫͫ̄̎ͤ͠s̠̻̲͆ͯ̌ ̜̱̲̱ͥ̈́ͮ͛ͨͣd̬̭̋i̷̹͎̥̝̪̞ͬ̉ͭͪͫe̙̻̬̘ͤ͛d̷̲͓ͥ̎!̺̺͓͓ͬ͗̃ ͚̫̤̱̥̖͖͒̓̾̾ͬ ͇̝̼͚̰͓ͮT͕h̷͙͕͇̱͂ͯ̾̂͐̒̍ͅe̥͖̘̙̤̿͛ͮͯ̐ÿ̙͇̰̜̠̻͚͆̅͌͑ ̭w͓̓͆̍̓̎è̑̅͊̀̓ͤ́r̶͔̤͊͋̀ͦ̋e̛͒̓ ̩̳̹͚̂̉͝t̻͙̯̖̲͔̊͌ͨḥ̈ͧ̇͂e͍͙͍̹̖͑̊ͧ̀ ̡͍̖͇̱̩͙M͈͓̬̳̤̤͌̊a̩̠̯͢s̿̈́ͯ͊͆̀t̮̟̗̤̲̤͔̓͒́ḛ̜̙̼͖͔͋͆̀͌r̠͋̍̍́ͪ̈́̋ ̝ͪ̅W̧̖̜̥͒̌̈́͌̐̽ͪo̖̒ͯ̒ͤ͗̐̄l̘̝̝̥͎͑̉̎̃͊͟f͈͙̗͎̥̳ͮ̈̏.͙͔̪̦̣̩̰̓̃͊͞ ̧̠͉̳͈͓͔̉̄͐̒̏ ̦͙̩̥A̹̗̖̖͇͎ͤͩͥ̆͐ͤḍ̮̑̂ͪ͗͡d͔̻̼̿ͫ̅ȉ̼̬̹͉͙̗ͣ̓͘t̫͖̏ͩ͊i̷͎̱̳̠̬͌̍͒̃̓͌ͮo̠̫̙̯̖̝͝n̻̣͚̣͇͇͋͊̒ͅa̯̒̇ͬͪ̊l͎̗̬͕̩͓ͥ̑̆̈̇l͚͇ͯy͈̥̼ͯ͋ͮ̐ͨ̓ͫ,̪̦͕͕̺͉̍̃̒̇͌̈̽͜ ̧͎͉̱̱ͪͦ̏L̝̩͈̪͖͈ͨ̀̇̈ͮ͡k̲͕̦̞̤͛ͦj̻̜̟̇ͥ͒̎̒ͣh̪̙͈̾͊ġ̯͊ͅf͎̟͎̩̞̥̏͐͘d̹̞̲̠̼̭̃̐ͬ͆̇̕ͅs͝ȃ̟̘͚̩̫̦_̧ͩ̿̆͆͂̓̋7͈̙̀̂ͯ̊͋ͮ͠7̘ ̼͎̇̃ḩ͉͇̪̩ͤ̌ͬ̒̽ͅä̹̹̹͇́̿̓͛͊ͣs̟̬̤̠̹͎̙͜ ̣̰̗ͦ͛ͩ̄͐d͓̜̰̊̓̿ͭ̂ͣͥi̻̮͎͈̹̯͉̚͡ë̷̘ͧͦ̏̓͗ͯd̫͖̞̠͉ͯͧ̓.͉̜͓̙̉͛̑̓ͩ͗ ͓̱̦͙̘ͨ͒ͥ̀̇͢ ̧̥͚̞̐ͦͩȞ̐̚͏͎͇̹e͔͙͙̯̜͎̼̿́̐̅̌̈́ͭ ̘̱͈̄̆͛ͪw͕̺͉ͤ͊ͩ͗̂ͯͯ͢a̢͈͖͎͈̖̐ͬ̽s̘̲͓̼͉̫̪͒͊̿͠.ͣ̓̏̌̓҉̤͙.̶̖̘̗̪̣ͭ͗̊ͣ.̇ͣͬ̎̑̋ͩ ̣̣̜̞̼̦̑̿͂ͣw͈ͬͪ̆͑h̘̯̼̱̣̏a̬̮̟t͍'̛̭̩̲̀s̰̰̮̣̫͈͍ͣ ̴̻̞̙̯͇͐͑̐̈ͮṯ̼͓͎͋̓͌ͯͣ́h͕̻̘͍i̹̫̣̪̲̱ͅs̲͆ͧ͠?̌̏̊̃̚҉̭̲̖̩̪ ̬ͩͨ͆ͦ̎͐̊͠ ̞̩̘̥̼̬̼̌̔̈N͇̟̠̝͕̅̽̈́͐ͦ͜ǫ̗̯̿ͮ̿̉̐̆͊.͉̻͚̃͆̏̽̂ͭ̚ ̣͎̳̗̘͙̺͒ ҉̹͖̱̲N͓̻O.̫̮͙͔̣̌ ̱̘̲͠ͅ ͚͈̮̺͍͂̿̂ͯ̅W̴͉͇̼͌H̜̙̗͎̬̥ͭ͊̽̽̎ͬy̤͕͚̩̺̻̙ͦ̑ͧͨ̌ͫ̎ ̯̠̄̑ͬ̎̓̑̾ḓ̫̏̉̂̏̔i̫̘̜̜d̛̟̹̭̥̹ͪ ̈͑̎y͇̻ͦ̊̽̓ͥ̀ō̶̯͍͙̤̊ͧͭ̎͒ͅu̡̱̖̹͌ͪͥ̚ ͈̪̙͑̏ͪ̉ͦd̘̣̖̥̣̯̻ͭ͌̓ö̬̩̱̼̫̣ͫ ̩̞̝͎̥̅ͣ̉͒̓t̲̪͈̰͎͖̟ͬ͋̿ͪ͡h҉̮̝͈̞͍̯i̢̲̻̻̪̙s̬̼̥̓͜!͔̫͚̪͋ͯ̅?̺̞͙̜͈͍̅͒ ͯ̃̑̐̈̚ ̝̖͇̟̜̂̂͊ͧ̌̈I̵̪̠̖ͣ-̝̆I̫̬͛ͭͨ̐͐̍'̗͎̑m̵ͣ.́͏̭.̗̗̝͍̤͆̒̓̃͆ͯ̈́̕.͍͖̭͔̝͒͑͐ͩ͐ͦ̂ ̽̆̊̋͝ ͍̳͉̣̻̿͌̓͗F͒̽̓͊̑͛ͨ͢ͅa͒̄҉̱͍͇͍̭̩ą̭͇̮̖͔ͫ̐̄ͤa̯̠̿̈̄̎́d̜̰̜̳͡iͤͮ͂̿ͦ҉̜̩ͅn̹̈̂g̶̪̪̯̱̎̀ͯ͊͊.̴̈̍ͫ͆.̳̙̍͗̍.̴͔͙̘̭͔̟̤͛ͮ̋̇

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]