News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charu

Actually, if Maestro was monika, they wouldn't want to lynch a wolf, they'd want to lynch a town.

Hmm...

Charu

I mean, if it means anything.

We never lynch Bubbles or FireArrow this phase since they got blessed with a seer check. No way they can be Monika.

Charu

So that just leaves...

ThatHiddenCharacter

MaestroUGC

MasterSuperFan

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Charu

MaestroUGC voted with the three players that can't be Monika. What does that tell me... I wonder?

Charu

I do believe MasterSuperFan is innocent in all this as shown in the Discord logs.

So, now it's just these three:

ThatHiddenCharacter

MaestroUGC

Lkjhgfdsa_77

...What's really funny is I think these three are all not town.

But which one is Monika? Would Maestro do that if they were Monika?

Would a Maestro wolf kill off Monika? There's nothing to be gained from that action as it makes the game harder for the wolves.

Charu

Oh yeah, I should probably say this too. Previously I was working with worst case scenarios, but since this phase exists, I have to think that Monika didn't get perfect marks. That means, I'm assuming one of the wolves is marked, and that wolf... if this is actually occurring, is maybe Lkjhgfdsa_77?

E. Gadd Industries

JEEZ MAN AN OCTUPLE POST

I don't think Monika would act nuts and unnecessarily draw attention to themselves. (@THC)

I also don't think Monika would just give up as a third party (@Maestro)

Ninja'd
NONTUPLE (I think) POST
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

I want either a lkjhgfdsa lynch or a Maestro one. I'd honestly prefer the Maestro one because lynching someone who's literally had 0 activity is usually a bad idea, but I'm ok with a lkjhgfdsa lycnh because don't think I would ever forgive myself if we lost to a third party who just sat around and did nothing.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 02, 2018, 03:09:37 PMI also don't think Monika would just give up as a third party (@Maestro)

Sorry to be blunt, but this is just incorrect. This was a MYLO situation, giving up is probably the least human and most Monika thing he could of done. Unless you really want to accuse maestro of throwing the whole game for humans because an emergency came up (he could of yaknow, not voted himself at the very least) then he isn't human.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Monika

Three hour warning!

Votecount:
4 votes for Lkjhgfdsa_77 (E. Gadd Industries, davy, FireArrow, MaestroUGC)
I hope we can be friends!~

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 01, 2018, 03:40:26 PMBubbles

I've been suspicious of you since fairly early on in the game, and even after your being seer'd green, these suspicions didn't go away. Call it a gut feeling, if you like, but upon further analysis, I think I have a reason, or a few. Firstly, you posted once right as the game began, and didn't post again until page 6, in which case you made note of the weirdness of there not being a wolfing N1. From there, you concluded it was most likely Inactivity (to hide the obvious fact that the wolves hit Monika N1, which they quite obviously did, in hindsight), and you then voted for the completely inactive ThiccWifeSiccLife. So in other words, an inactive person... blaming Inactivity... and then pinning it on an inactive person. Huh. That's a lil weird. From there, most of your posting from what I've seen has consisted mostly of "Guyssssssss I'm sick and it sucks and I feel like I'm dying, but Ima try to play tomorrow!" I get it. Playing games like this while sick does suck, but we don't need to be reminded of this 3-4 times, now do we? It's like you're hiding behind an excuse. There's probably more coming here, but I want to review posts again to get my facts straight before doing so.
woww this suspicion list came at my neck lmfao

QuoteFirstly, you posted once right as the game began, and didn't post again until page 6, in which case you made note of the weirdness of there not being a wolfing N1. From there, you concluded it was most likely Inactivity (to hide the obvious fact that the wolves hit Monika N1, which they quite obviously did, in hindsight), and you then voted for the completely inactive ThiccWifeSiccLife. So in other words, an inactive person... blaming Inactivity... and then pinning it on an inactive person. Huh. That's a lil weird.
I posted once during Night 1 as an introduction, then waited until the phase actually ended to put in input again. That is, waited until something actually happened, as N1 is basically pre-game, where the majority of clean players don't have anything they can do but wait. I don't think it's really viable to criticize someone for not posting on N1, and I don't feel like I really need to explain myself more than this. My vote on Thicc was a safety, which you also made that same phase. Again, not something I feel I need to explain myself over, and I find it really weird that you're coming at me for something you literally did as well.

Speaking of inactivity, aside from the irrelevant talk N1 you only made 5/6 posts before Day 4, with 4 of those either being short apologies for being inactive or safetys on yourself.
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 18, 2018, 06:32:52 PMAughhhhh there isn't enough time to read everything... T_T
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 21, 2018, 07:15:47 PMAuuuuuuuuuuGHHHHHHHHH stuff all of a sudden got crazy (irl) T_T third trimester SUCKS and we haven't even had our third day yet! Ima read all of this tomorrow after school before tenor sax lessons and develop a suspicions post. I shouldn't've signed up for this game...
You literally only showed up during day phases to say you were busy with real life stuff, and place a safety/make a short suspicion list. I'm not saying this is suspicious, (esp since you're confirmed at this point), but that you should know better than anyone what a weak and hypocritical argument you're making
Quote"Guyssssssss I'm sick and it sucks and I feel like I'm dying, but Ima try to play tomorrow!" I get it. Playing games like this while sick does suck, but we don't need to be reminded of this 3-4 times, now do we? It's like you're hiding behind an excuse.
also this made me laugh lmao like damn

I've been saying for a while now that Maestro is the most most likely to be Monika. He basically threw in the towel earlier, which I've said before is either a risky stunt or if legitimate only really excusable if you're a third party role who wouldn't be dragging down any other players with you, which I'm sure Maestro would have been aware of. All of a sudden he's back and basically just going with the flow of what the confirmed humans are saying. His only two attacks, me and lkjhgfdsa, are not only both bandwagons on Egadd (a confirmed), but also for wholly inactivity reasons with the mentality that we're "going with the flow" to blend in. Similar to Egadd, this is a totally hypocritical argument. Again, not saying having real life business and prioritizing that is suspicious in any way, but pretending you're some higher person who's allowed to be excused from having an actual life. I know you're more of an experienced player and should be able to see the flaws in your entire playing style and whole line of argument, so I'm holding you to it more than I am him.

Lkjhgfdsa has very little against him because he's been posting very little, its as simple as that. Inactivity isn't a sign pointing one way or another in terms of teams, and as much as it sucks there's nothing we can really do about it. This is why we had phantoms before, to prevent players like this from making games end up like this. Regardless, this phase is too important to lynch a player just for inactivity, wherever that may take us. I'm not going to lynch a player for being inactive when I've have real reason to suspect another.

To be totally honest I've wanted this game to be over for a while now but I don't want to ruin the fun for anyone (noc included) :// sorry if I'm not seeming like my heart is in it. I'm spending a lot of time in discord if anyone has any short questions that don't require a full post like this to answer

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Monika

Votecount:
4 votes for Lkjhgfdsa_77 (E. Gadd Industries, davy, FireArrow, MaestroUGC)
1 vote for MaestroUGC (Bubbles)
I hope we can be friends!~

Bubbles

To summarize: inactivity sucks and theres nothing we can do about it besides get mad at the player.
Quote from: FireArrow on March 02, 2018, 03:49:37 PMbut I'm ok with a lkjhgfdsa lycnh because don't think I would ever forgive myself if we lost to a third party who just sat around and did nothing.
I actually see it as the opposite. Inactivity is more of a structural issue than a strategy one, so I don't see any blame or shame if we lost to someone who literally didn't play. Its totally out of our hands and I couldn't get mad at myself for not being able to be psychic. Inactivity lynches for me are either last resorts or early game moves, neither of which I see this phase being.