News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Well, well, well.
I finally figured out how the code for this website works.  Code is kinda funny, isn't it?
Anyway, I gave myself moderator permissions, so it looks like I've got the run of things from here on out!
Here's what my changes look like:
Game
TWG 100: Dinner and a Show

1. Master Wolf- Each night, can send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is still alive, the Master Wolf receives a PM with the color of that player.  The Master wolf is seered green.
2. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
3. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.

4. Seer- Each night, may send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, receives a PM with the color of that player.  Is seered blue.
5. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
6. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
7. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
8. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
9. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night, may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.

10. Psychopath- wins when both wolves and humans are dead.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of living marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of living unmarked players, Psychopath may send a PM to the host containing the word "boom" to have all living marked players die.  Is seered literally orange.  If wolves would win while Psychopath is still alive, Psychopath and the wolves both win.

Items:
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.

Players:

1. davy Khajiit
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. SuperMarina
4. MaestroUGC
5. E. Gadd Industries
6. MasterSuperFan
7. Lkjhgfdsa_77
8. Bubbles
9. FireArrow
10. Charu
[close]

I toyed with a bunch of ideas, including a mystery game, but the humans are already having a hard enough time.  I mean, look at this setup.  3 wolves out of 10 players?  Yikes!

...Well, good luck!  Eheheheh~
I hope we can be friends!~

Monika

You should have listened to the captain. Go do your homework. It's obvious.

Monika

Don't forget to write a poem to share with the club tomorrow!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Roses are red
Violets are purple
There's really nothing that rhymes with purple so they say blue even though violets aren't blue
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Monika

SuperMarina

You know what I heard about Amy?
Amy likes coding themselves into NSM.
Icky, codey, hacking!
That's why I'm not friends with her.

Amy has a good friend.
I heard he hosts a good TWG.
Every time he hosted a game, my heart would pound to the rhythm of the OP.
But she likes coding instead.

One time, I hurt my leg really bad.
Amy helped me up and took me to the nurse.
I tried not to let her touch me.
She likes coding herself in, so her hands are probably glitchy.

Amy has a lot more friends.
I always see her talking to people.
She probably talks about coding herself into the NSM forums.
What if her friends start to like coding too?

It doesn't matter if she has other hobbies.
It doesn't matter if she keeps it private.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't hurt anyone.

It's gross.
She's gross.
The world is better off without coding dokis.

And I'm gonna tell everyone.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Monika

TWG 100: Dinner and a Show

1. Master Wolf- Each night, can send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is still alive, the Master Wolf receives a PM with the color of that player.  The Master wolf is seered green.
2. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
3. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.

4. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
5. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
6. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
7. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
8. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night, may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.

9. Psychopath- wins when both wolves and humans are dead.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of living marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of living unmarked players, Psychopath may send a PM to the host containing the word "boom" to have all living marked players die.  Is seered literally orange.  If wolves would win while Psychopath is still alive, Psychopath and the wolves both win.

Items:
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.

Players:

1. davy Khajiit
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. MaestroUGC
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. MasterSuperFan
6. Lkjhgfdsa_77
7. Bubbles
8. FireArrow
9. Charu

S̜̤̥̙̫͜u͎̘͕̠p̰̺͈͇̼͔͝͡e̸͈̼͞͝r̵̖͓̝̯̤M͖̺̗̲̭̥̳͡a͖͓̯̜̱͟͟ͅr͟͏͙̜̹̱i̦͈n҉̙̼͇̻a͔̟̥ ̠̻̮́ͅd̢͖̥̗i̞̖͕̠͙͚̳̪e̺̖d̴̡̲̮̗̣̥!̧̢̖̭̹̖͇͉ ̧̡̣ ͍͖͞T̷̺̣̻̫̦͈͕̕͡ͅḩ̺͖̹̲̪͍͝ͅe̳̯̲̜̣̲͖̬̖y̦͙̠ ̷̫̣̝̺̻͉̀̕w̺͈͚ͅe͎̳̤͜r̺͙̮̱͢e̤̰̰̺̭̮͇̦̥ ͈̕͠͠ţ̬̗̘̱̮̳͟h̡̫̠͈̫͍̺̭e Seer. It's now Day 5.  Day 5 ends 48 hours from time of posting~

E. Gadd Industries

Alright, I am stating my case early. Lkjhgfdsa_77 has played a very good game up to this point, evaded any accusations, and is still alive. But now it is time to end this. Lkj is the most likely to be Monika, and I have already expressed sentiments and reasonings behind this earlier. The same reasoning still stands, and none of it has been disproven.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Monika

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 28, 2018, 08:13:53 PMAlright, I am stating my case early. Lkjhgfdsa_77 has played a very good game up to this point, evaded any accusations, and is still alive. But now it is time to end this. Lkj is the most likely to be Monika, and I have already expressed sentiments and reasonings behind this earlier. The same reasoning still stands, and none of it has been disproven.

Lets conduct this phase by having everyone post a suspicion list.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on February 28, 2018, 08:43:29 PMLets conduct this phase by having everyone post a suspicion list.
^^lets actually have a logical discussion this time

still sick and only kinda feel like i'm dying but i'm gonna try tomorrow to crank one out

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]