News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, to summarize what I said in the chat, Maestro is acting oddly suspicious. He claims to be suspicious of THC, but doesn't actually want to lynch him (don't know if he's changed his mind with the pressure on him for that, though), and at one point seemed rather insistent that I was the traitor because I was acting suspicious but apparently in a way that didn't make it likely for me to be a wolf?

I actually think Brainy is the traitor because he has asked multiple people (or, at the very least, FireArrow and I) if they have been marked (claiming that he would be able to pinpoint who Monika was with that information), which I don't think a human would do: I think it's a traitor trying to "subtly" (or at least subtly from Brainy's perspective) trying to feel out who couldn't be a wolf if the wolves are indeed in contact with Monika. I had thought everyone had already universally agreed not to talk about marking, so Brainy going against that is definitely fishy/overall not cool.

Just the way it works in TWG!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

So if you haven't figured out already, I am the seer. I hate to have to come out like this but it's the only way to prove to you guys that i'm trustworthy  and not the traitor. Yes i have been asking you all about the monika markings and can confirm that BDS is RED.

Monika was here!
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Brainy wtf, I was in the middle of typing up a big case against him and we probably could of gotten him lynched without revealing you rip,

BDS
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

BlackDragonSlayer

[7:36 AM] Pearl: Have you been marked by Monika? I may be able to pinpoint who she is with this info
[3:28 PM] Pearl: ahem
[3:31 PM] Golden Silver: To be honest, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share marking information with anybody, unless we're absolutely certain the wolves hit Monika already.
[3:32 PM] Pearl: interesting, ty for considering
[4:24 PM] Pearl: you do realixe firearrow was marked last night
[4:24 PM] Golden Silver: No, he wasn't.
[4:25 PM] Pearl: mhm.
[4:25 PM] Golden Silver: Pretty sure either you're lying to me or he lied to you.
[4:26 PM] Pearl: nope
[4:26 PM] Golden Silver: yep
[4:26 PM] Golden Silver: You aren't the seer, or else you wouldn't have seered me red; miller's already dead.
[4:26 PM] Pearl: your master
[4:27 PM] Golden Silver: Honestly, you fishing for marked claims should be enough for anybody to know you're not the seer.

Bottom line:

Seer (or the person pretending to be seer) should never gamble the game like that ever. It's reckless, not good, and certainly not smart.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Charu

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM[7:36 AM] Pearl: Have you been marked by Monika? I may be able to pinpoint who she is with this info
[3:28 PM] Pearl: ahem
[3:31 PM] Golden Silver: To be honest, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share marking information with anybody, unless we're absolutely certain the wolves hit Monika already.
[3:32 PM] Pearl: interesting, ty for considering
[4:24 PM] Pearl: you do realixe firearrow was marked last night
[4:24 PM] Golden Silver: No, he wasn't.
[4:25 PM] Pearl: mhm.
[4:25 PM] Golden Silver: Pretty sure either you're lying to me or he lied to you.
[4:26 PM] Golden Silver: yep
[4:26 PM] Golden Silver: You aren't the seer, or else you wouldn't have seered me red; miller's already dead.
[4:26 PM] Pearl: your master
[4:27 PM] Golden Silver: Honestly, you fishing for marked claims should be enough for anybody to know you're not the seer.

Brainy, could you verify this log with your own? Thanks.

BlackDragonSlayer

For consideration as well:

Complete log with FireArrow
Last Sunday:
[7:15 PM] Gerik: Are you the seer?
[7:15 PM] Gerik: I see you as either the a special or a wolf
[7:15 PM] Gerik: and with davy being human I'm starting to lean more wolf
[7:16 PM] Golden Silver: Not a special, though I'm curious why you think I'm a wolf.
[7:16 PM] Golden Silver: Especially since I didn't vote for davy.
[7:16 PM] Gerik: oh wait
[7:16 PM] Gerik: I'm mixed up
[7:16 PM] Gerik: yeah
[7:17 PM] Gerik: Well, when we were arguing about the alliance it seemed like not wanting the allaince to form was your primary focus and coming up with reasons for it was secondary
[7:17 PM] Gerik: But I amounted that to you being a seer who was cautious about getting caught
[7:17 PM] Gerik: Although you claiming to be human is pretty not wolfy
[7:18 PM] Gerik: I feel if you were a wolf you'd play me
[7:18 PM] Golden Silver: It's more of just a general "based on past experiences, I'd say..."
[7:18 PM] Golden Silver: But if I'm wrong about the alliance, then that's be great, obviously.
[7:19 PM] Gerik: Sorry, in my head I was confused about your vote
[7:19 PM] Gerik: Yeah if you were a wolf I see no reason for you to switch to raeko
[7:20 PM] Gerik: unless you're just a really good player pretending to do normal human things ;p

Today:
[10:43 AM] Golden Silver: Brainy asked me via PM whether or not I'd been marked by Monika. Thoughts?
[11:31 AM] Gerik: He asked me the same
[11:31 AM] Gerik: I think its well intentioned though
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Charu

Also, for thread clarity (so it's not lost in Discord Space)

Quote from: log from fireArrow and OlimarOlimar12345 - Last Wednesday at 2:09 PM
Brainy claims seer
and says that Raeko is green
Gerik - Last Wednesday at 2:10 PM
Interesting
Not sure what to think
Or why he thinks he'd be revived
Olimar12345 - Last Wednesday at 2:10 PM
Who to vote for though...
Gerik - Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM
Well now I'm even more wanting to vote dudeman
Olimar12345 - Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM
I feel like the THC thing is turning into another davy lynch
low hanging fruit

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Charu on February 23, 2018, 05:05:42 PMBrainy, could you verify this log with your own? Thanks.
Yeah, that's the log where i'm just testing bds's reactions to stuff

BlackDragonSlayer

Why would Brainy claim to Olimar though? Especially odd considering Olimar was the one wolfed, so he's obviously not here to be able to validate that.

This is not how you play seer.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Charu

By the by, all this is pretty moot, but it'd be a huge plus if Brainy could help paint this picture.

If no counter steps forward, I'm gonna assume Brainy is legit, regardless of opinions. Hard facts are hard, town should take the loss if our actual seer doesn't step up.

Just the way it works in TWG!

Charu

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2018, 05:13:17 PMWhy would Brainy claim to Olimar though? Especially odd considering Olimar was the one wolfed, so he's obviously not here to be able to validate that.

If Brainy could also verify this with a seperate log for us to read, that'd be great.

BlackDragonSlayer

And why would Olimar tell that to FireArrow (on the slight chance FA was a wolf, which right now I'm starting to think he is ::) )?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Charu

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2018, 05:16:54 PMAnd why would Olimar tell that to FireArrow (on the slight chance FA was a wolf, which right now I'm starting to think he is ::) )?

This is why:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 20, 2018, 12:22:23 PMFireArrow
Congrats on first post in the topic. You also post quite frequently, so this should be fun. Your initial push for an alliance seems to disregard the fact that we only get one revive, which should not be wasted if we don't need to use it (esp when the Brutal Human is the most ideal use for that). You do have a great point when you say "The longer you hold the revive, the less likely the reviver is going to be alive to use it," which makes me consider the alliance a bit more seriously. Your post about not revealing Monika markings gives you human points, because a wolf would probably not have brought that up in hopes that someone might accidentally post in the thread about their marking. Like mentioned before me, your Raeko suspicion post seems to skirt the line of over-analyzing them. As I mentioned already, in the last game I hosted, Raeko was a special role and they acted more or less the same as they have been acting this game (granted I haven't gotten to play a game with them as a wolf yet). Over-analytical or not, I feel like your post was made with good intentions. Your defense for this post was strong, I feel. Your early addressing of THC being low hanging fruit also aligns with what I was thinking, so from my pov that looks good. I don't quite agree with your wolf catch on E.Gadds safety post, but you bringing attention to that also looks human. Your Dudeman vote-swap reply and TZP reviver reply all look human. What a help you've been thus far. Bless you. Human Lean

Olimar trusted flashArrow!

But trust enough to give info about the seer? That's up to debate and I surely wouldn't know any meta reasons. Flasharrow would need to answer that.

Charu

...omg

I've been saying flasharrow and it's actually firearrow

Wow.

Forgive me for my sin!