News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on February 18, 2018, 07:44:02 PMNo, he would just get wolfed again without any confirmed humans to pass an item to.

son of a biscuit you're right

I think Olimar is a strong lynch tomorrow for all of the reasons outlined yesterday.

Olimar12345

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 19, 2018, 11:47:11 AMI think Olimar is a strong lynch tomorrow for all of the reasons outlined yesterday.

Just to recap, I assume you mean this post:

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 18, 2018, 04:28:31 PMThat said, I'm changing to Olimar for ducking Davy's accusation of him earlier.  Davy suggested that Olimar was reiterating the probability that the wolfing was accidentally missed due to inactivity with the intention of driving the conversation away from Monika, which Olimar did not directly respond to (instead saying something along the lines of "but I really believe it").  There was no misconstruing there--Davy simply pointed out a trend in his posts.

In which you reference this post from davy:

Quote from: davy on February 18, 2018, 01:13:27 PMYou are working with the assumption that if the wolves can't decide on a target, they skip their wolfing. That is a terrible wolf strategy. Anyone who plays this game should know that hitting someone that you haven't all agreed on is way better (for the wolves) than hitting no one.

In fact, you have really been pushing the possibility that wolves were inactive, as if you, for whatever reason want us to consider hitting monika as the less likely option. Lynching inactives is usually a strategy that helps the wolves, so my vote is on you, Olimar

That I did in fact respond to appropriately in this post:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 18, 2018, 03:09:28 PMDavy, I have said this already but I will say it again. I believe that statistically, it was more likely that inactivity was the cause of no wolfing because of not only the many factors that I have listed in my previous posts, but also the history of inactivity here on nsm. We still have at least one player that has yet to make a single post in the thread and many others that are still slowly coming to life. Just because I think that was more likely what happened doesn't mean I don't think we should be planning for the worst case scenario, where the wolves do in fact hit Monika. There is a difference here.

Not sure why this makes me look wolfy to you, since everyone is already planning for the worst case scenario. If anything, it looks weird for someone like you to put a vote on me for something that should have been this obvious to you, and if it wasn't let this post help clear that up.

What went from a simple identification of statistics you have blown into a full-on accusation of me trying to defer discussion about Monika when A) deferring of Monika talk did not occur and B) I addressed that possibility in several of my own posts as well:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 18, 2018, 03:09:28 PMJust because I think that was more likely what happened doesn't mean I don't think we should be planning for the worst case scenario, where the wolves do in fact hit Monika. There is a difference here.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2018, 02:49:32 PMHitting Monika would be statistically a less-likely possibility in my opinion, since in this game it would be a 1/13 chance on night 1. This would also, as already said, not be good for the humans since they could end up working together against the humans. Pretty straight forward.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 16, 2018, 07:54:30 PMWoah okay first of all, we should always consider and plan according to the worst case scenario, which would be that they hit Monika.

There is no need to get up in arms for suspecting inactivity is at play in aspects of this game. I literally hosted a game recently in which the seer did not use their ability due to inactivity, to name one tiny (yet recent) example.

There was no way I could have known that davy was Khajiit, as a Wolf or Human. I made a vote based on logical suspicions that I outlined very clearly in my post. At the time of my posting there were no current votes on Davy, so there was no incentive from me to rush a vote in any way. Take a look at the players who voted after I did and analyze what their reasons were, then compare them to mine. That's how you'll find a wolf.

Also, I highly doubt that I will be wolf'd tonight because of acquisitions like this. Wolves will save me for an "easy day 2 lynch" under the guise that I instigated a davy lynch. Think, people!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

After all that's happened, now we have to play against the host too.

I agree with a Raeko lynch tomorrow. If Raeko's a wolf, then Dudeman. If both are wolves, then TZP. If Raeko isn't a wolf, then Olimar?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Thats my only problem with a raeko lynch. If she's human we lynched an inactive player and learned nothing
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Monika

Chapter 4
Skyler went to bed with a heavy heart that night.  Not only had the ghosts taken someone, he hadn't even tried to stop it.  He wanted to tell himself that there was nothing he could have done, but he still felt guilty.  He hadn't voted to sacrifice Khajiit, but what if the person he did offer had been the one?  Would their blood have been on his hands?  Trying in vain to fall asleep, he crept out of his bed and knocked on Addison's door.
"Addison, I think I have an idea."
Rachel, Miguel, Mike, and Kenji were in Khajiit's room, examining the wares he had left behind.
"Seriously, some of this stuff is junk.  A lead pipe?  Worthless!" Mike gleefully tossed it towards a corner.  When the pipe hit the ground, it made a strange sound.  Cocking his head, Mike investigated the lead pipe.  He tapped it on the wall.  He could hear something moving.  Suddenly, part of the wall broke away and slid aside.
"Guys...  Secret passageways!"
Rachel looked thoughtful.  "We could do a lot with this..."
"What are we waiting for?  Let us investigate!"  Miguel said firmly.
Tyler sat in his room quietly.  The realization of what happened today had finally hit him.  He couldn't do this anymore.  He had to get out of here.  Suddenly, he heard a shuffling noise.  Whispering.  A tap.  Coming from... the wall?  He walked to the source of the noise.  He gently pressed on random locations in the wall until he felt something give slightly.  He gave a strong shove and jumped back as a portion of the wall swung aside, revealing a small tunnel.  Poking his head in, he was just in time to see someone disappearing around a corner.
"Hey!"  He shouted.  He barreled down the tunnel and rounded the corner.  He saw Miguel and Kenji.  "Stop!"
They turned around and Miguel whispered to him.  "Wait a minute, wait a minute.  Do not tell anybody about these hallways, yes?  We are using them to influence who we send away.  Let us make a deal.  You keep quiet about our actions, and we will let you come with us when we are able to escape.  Agreed?"
Tyler considered.  At this point, he wasn't sure what to think.  "...Fine.  Whatever.  I just want to get out of here.  But I won't be held accountable for your actions, alright?"
Kenji smiled.  "Fair enough.  We understand how this is.  But we are simply taking initiative."
Mike walked up from further down the tunnel, lead pipe in hand.  "Oh, great.  We've been had."
"Don't worry- he will keep quiet.  And if he doesn't..."  Miguel smiled at Tyler.  "Well, we can worry about that later, yes?"
Tyler gulped.
Daniel was leaning back in his chair, tossing a ball up and catching it.  For some reason, the whole insanity of the situation was easy for him to digest.  That left his mind clear to consider his options.  He had already tried all the windows and external doors in the mansion.  He had looked for secret passages in the library.  He had spent a lot of time there.  What made things worse, he felt responsible to stay as long as his brother was here.  Oh, how he hated his brother.  From the get-go, Zachary had always tried to take credit for everything.  And Zachary now was acting like Daniel was the one who had been so terrible all these years.  Daniel shook his head, clearing his thoughts.  He needed to focus on what was important.
"What is the way out?"  He whispered to himself.
He didn't hear the footsteps creeping toward his chair.
He didn't hear the sound of the dagger sliding against a belt.
He didn't hear the whistle of its razor-thin edge as it flew toward his back.
He only felt it.
[close]
Game
TWG 100: Dinner and a Show

Wolf team- as a team, the wolves may choose one player to kill each night.  Wins at parity.
1. Master Wolf- Each night, can send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is still alive, the Master Wolf receives a PM with the color of that player.  The Master wolf is seered green.
"I smell you... Your fear..."
2. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
3. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
4. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.
"I smell... you?"

Human team- wins when all threats to the team are dead.
5. Seer- Each night, may send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, receives a PM with the color of that player.  Is seered blue.
"No-one and no-wolf will get past me."
6. Brutal Human- If the brutal human is wolfkilled, one wolf at random is killed as well.  Is not told they are the Brutal Human.  Is seered blue.
"Whatever it takes."
7. One-shot Reviver- Once per game, during a night phase, may send the host a PM with the name of a player.  If that player is dead, they will be revived at the beginning of the following night phase.  Is seered blue.
"I'm here for you."
8. Miller- is seered red.  Is not told they're the Miller.
"I'm doing things my way.  Step aside."
9. Traitor- counts for human numbers, but wins with the wolves.  Is seered red.
"You'll all see soon enough..."
10. Sayori- is told she's a normal human.  Is seered Monika.
"There are rainclouds... and they won't go away."
11. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
12. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
13. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
14. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
15. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
16. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night (except for Night 1), may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.
"Khajiit has wares, if you have coin."

Third Party- counts for numbers of neither team.
17. M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢- wins when it's just Monika.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of living marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of living unmarked players, Monika may send a PM to the host containing the word "boom" to have all living marked players die.  Is seered literally every color except for red, purple, green, and blue.If wolves would win while Monika is still alive, Monika and the wolves both win.
"...What's the point when none of it is even real?"

Items:
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.
[close]
Players:

1. davy Khajiit
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. BrainyLucario
4. SuperMarina
5. Olimar12345
6. Dudeman
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. MaestroUGC
9. Trasdegi Daniel Sharpe
10. raeko
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. MasterSuperFan
13. Lkjhgfdsa_77
14. Bubbles
15. FireArrow
16. ThiccWifeSiccLife
17. TheZeldaPianist

Substitute: Maelstrom

Trasdegi has died.  He was Daniel Sharpe, a Vanilla Human.  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends in 48 hours, at 9:00 PM CST on February 21, regardless of when the actual update arrives.
PS
If you think any of the results of tonight are not as expected, please bring it up to me privately.  Today was one heck of a day in my damp attic.  Additionally, please do not discuss replacing publicly, as that is between the host and the player being replaced (well, and the player substituting).  Thank you for your understanding.
[close]
I hope we can be friends!~

Dudeman

Well, rip Tras, you did okay.

Just gonna get my THC vote out of the way now. If anyone needs me to explain my reasoning again, lemme know.

Here's Monika's Voting Tip of the Day!
Sometimes you can be uncertain about who you should vote for during the day phase. When that happens, don't forget to s̸̜̝̰͎̱͇͉̲͍̠͙̱̲̮͎͊͊̅̓͋̚͜͞a̻̥̫̝͇̺̅́̿ͨ͆̀ͣ͐͋ͬ̀ͪ͗̅ͩͥ̌ͬ̓͟ͅv̸̴̳̜͔̣͍̺̥̖̝̲͕̰̤̘̞̜̫̆̏̿͊̂̅̈̈́̂̈́̎̆̈́͞͞ẻ̢͔͓͈̝̳̜̳̼̤͈͂̿̾ͤͫ̀ͭ̑̿̒̕͘͟
y̵̶̧̛̲̹̳̫̆̃̈̓ͦ̚ơ̜͉͙̭̥͇̝̥͉͎̰̤̅̂̐ͮ̉ͦͣͮ̄u̴̡͈̞͇ͤ͆ͦͧͣ̅́ͅr̵̰̮̼̰̟̠̘͆ͬ͛ͨ̌̌̓́ ġ̴̴̡̖̘̜̓ͭ̅ͨ̈͊ͩ̉͑͋͐̽̃ͣ̎ͫ̚͢ͅą̺͓͓̺͉͙̰͖͉͐͋͒̾̂ͣͭ̃̿̌͆͋̉̉̚̚͜͡m̷̶̧̢̝͉͖͈̳̼͕̩͔̰̬̩̏̿̈̃ͣ͐͊̈͑͒̉̇ͦ̈͛̈́͜ė̜̣̞̯̝̖̯̣̰̼̪͕̜̞̙͇̜̬͐͊ͦͧ̈́̇ͨ̍͗ͥ̆ͨͮ͒̃́́! You will never know when you might change your mind...or when something may happen!
Wait...you can't s̵͍͓̩̘͚̠̻̜͓̫͌̅ͤ̃̋ͯͧ̉͠ą̵̮̹̦̱̖̝̰͕̮̲̞͙͔͙͙̳̘̱̌̐̐͌͛̽̉̄̿̓͂̉̚͟v̙̱̖̦̺̞̳̘̪̼̪̞ͥ̓̃͒͛ͧͭ̄̀̕e͊͒̀̈ͤ͛ͯ҉̡͔̱̰͕̥͙̙̖͍̪͓̙̫̜ a TWG game, can you? I'm so sorry! I forgot where I was for a moment. Don't worry, even if you feel bad about a vote you made, the game won't last forever. I'll be here for you always, though~!
That's my Voting Tip of the Day!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

These are my suspicions that I mentioned last night; I'm posting them without any edits and if I feel something needs to be changed with the result of the last phase I'll go back and correct myself

I originally had these in tiers of high to low suspicion but it all kinda just devolved into general commentary whoops. Names are in no particular order
Dudeman
Quote from: Dudeman on February 18, 2018, 06:48:07 PMI'm swapping my vote to davy for reasons I discussed in Discord. In short, a dead human davy who we can revive is more valuable than a dead human raeko who we can revive. Also davy's more of a question mark to me than THC.
(Previous to this his vote was on THC). This is a little odd to me, since a dead human isn't worth reviving at all in this game (and I thought that was the general understanding in the thread). The main goal should be to save the revive for the Brutal Human, or if more relevant the Seer. Basically this quote is saying to me "I'm actually suspicious of THC but if davy's a human we can just bring him back" which doesn't make sense. Also right after this Brainy quickly joins in too, though he was in the discord when they discussed this so I might just be seeing it out of context

raeko
Is raeko from LLF? Hasn't posted since her one comment N1, not even to come in and defend herself for all the accusations. ngl I don't totally understand why everyone jumped on her so strongly, especially if she really is from LLF since that would make davy's explanation here make sense. It's real weird to me that even after almost being lynched last phase she hasn't posted to defend anything. Regardless at the end of the day TWG is TWG and you gotta post to play the game

Olimar
I was all set with a gnawing vibe-based suspicion on Olimar, but after I read through the thread and actually looked at things he came up pretty clean to me. I agree with him on his plausibility of an inactive N1 for the wolves, and his retaliation towards davy is understandable under the circumstances. Really all I noticed substantially is that he's been throwing a wide net of attacks since early on, as noted by Dudeman here
But still something in my gut is yelling at me to put him just a tinyy bit higher than my lesser suspicions

THC
Pretty much what everyone's been saying. Little to no original contribution, seemingly just going along with what everyone else thinks and voting after other people make their own cases, but I'm not fully convinced whether its just lazy playing or a generally inexperienced player. When called out by FireArrow for bandwagoning he immediately changed his vote to davy, yet another bandwagon. Before that he had put a second vote on my safety (lol) which is what's making me still lean strongly towards just being an inexperienced player since that's such a blatant no-no. Might bump him up to real suspicions if he doesn't step it up this phase

FireArrow
Quote from: FireArrow on February 18, 2018, 06:39:51 PMMega wolf points here. Trying to look active without actuallly contributing to what is currently a really big decision for humans (potentially giving yourself away/killing off your partner.) Pretty sure there aren't phantoms so I have no idea what the point of your safety is this late in the phase outside of being for show.
This was a lil sus, especially with the strength of "mega wolf points." I think it's pretty obvious that a big part of the players rn are busy with real life stuff and don't have all the necessary time to give the thread a thorough read through. Especially when the vote was already so heavily weighed on one player, I totally understand why E Gadd wouldn't want to just join in and bandwagon if he didn't have the time he wanted to fully understand why everyone was voting for her. or maybe I just feel for him since I'm the exact same way rn lol. Overall FA's raising a lot of red flags but as a whole isn't suspicious to me, if that makes any sense. Maybe I'm just not used to his aggressive playing style lol

and did we get rid of phantoms??

SuperMarina
Similar suspicions as THC. Little actual contribution, and jumped on the raeko vote with little original thought or explanation. Literally said in their vote post that raeko hadn't posted to defend herself which is a weird fact to specifically point out when you're voting for them

Its hard to make solid cases against most people, as I can't tell if the lack of analysis and meaningful posts is an intentional strategy or just the result of busy lives. (and I know I myself am included in this inactivity bash, not tryna be hypocritical here) I'll vote later on once more people have had time to share their own thoughts or defend themselves

Dudeman

Because my reasoning for swapping to davy is being called into question a lot lately, I'm going to post the relevant chat log where I ultimately made my decision. I'll admit I didn't articulate my reasoning very well in the topic here; when I posted, the Discord discussion had shifted slightly from "who's more wolfy" to "if we lynch a human, should we revive," so reviving was on my mind when I made the post. I did not swap to davy strictly because I'd want him revived over raeko; that's a ridiculous play. THC and davy were the two I was most suspicious of, so I wanted one of them confirmed. It was clear THC wasn't going to get lynched, so that was the main impetus for my swap to davy. FireArrow has admonished me in Discord for not just saying "I want to switch to davy because I want davy lynched more than THC" and thinking I needed more of a reason than that. I personally feel that some reasoning is better than no reasoning at all, but I'll admit talking about revives really wasn't the reasoning I was working with.
Monika is e̵̢̗̺͔̠̦̩͐̓̏ͯ͆͆ͬͯ͋̚̚r͛͋ͧ͒̽҉̕͏̠̬͚̻̜r̶̨̤̜̞̩̦̻̜̹̜̪̹̻̭̜̫̫͚̈̓̀̓́͟o͗̋̒̇ͮͧ̉ͧͦ͛̓͐ͭ͌҉̸̸̘̱͚̥̗͍̫̺͎̣͚͇͚̀͞ṟ̡̲͔͖͉͚̩̯̖ͤ̑ͩͧ̃ͥͤ̿ͫͬ̉͟͢͝͡r̞͉͓̝̞̖̥͉̜͈̼͙̲̯̜͔̬̓̆ͧ̈́̆͆ͪͮͥͦͮͯͤ̇͜o̐ͦͩ͐̅̊̔͊͛̿ͭ̿͏̛̠̘̟͔̖͍̦͍̀̕r̢̤͍̤̻̻̹͓̜͓͍̝̒̒̄ͦ̀ͩͥͭͪͭ̍̒ͥ͒̉͛͠r̷̵͔̜̘̮͎̰͍̣͍̰̩̗̼̽̅̿̒́͟ȍ̢̧̥̥͚̮̗̬̟͙̞͉̼͔̃͂̾ͮ̄͋̿̎̑̾͋̑̽͛ͣ̏̓̚͘ͅr̡͊ͥͤͪͤ͑̾͞͏̴̫̱̝̹̘̤̱ͅr̶̭͔̝̩̝̖͚͔̬̱͖̠͖̣̞͗ͭ̄̂̎ͧ́͛̚̕͠͞o̵̡̯̻͓̞̤͖̲͙̠͔͖͇͎̪̖͍͍̱ͪ͂ͪͯͩ̌̀͜͠r̶̗͕̯̠̲͇̺̺̬̳̺͚ͮ̓̈ͭ͊͛̅̃̌ͧ͜͠r̢̜̟̻̱̦̥̖̠̞͔̠͕̮̍̋̈͒́ͪ͊̊ͬͫ̽ͪ͌̌́̕͜ơ̦̘͙̻̱͙̞̳̭̟̱͓̙̰̫̞͔̺ͥ̋̋ͭ͑̎́ͬ͢͞͞͡r̷̸̭̫̺̺̭̠̘̞̯̤̈́ͦ͂̑͒̇͋̄͒ͤͬ͆̏ͧ̀͜͢r͔̯̥͇̟̤̲̤̪͖͚ͣ̿ͯ͢͜͡ͅŏ̶̡̨̱͚̙̱̞̙̬̐̂͊̀̀̚ͅr̵͎̘̮̙͉͐̾ͬ̌ͩ̊͋͋ͥͤ͆̔̈́ͦͤͬ̀̐̚͢͞͠͠ͅr̢̃̾ͦ̓͊̑͌͡͏̠̞̯͔͓̫͓̬̙͚̩͙̮̣̬̯̳̱̙o̷̵̧̮͙͈̖̮̬̝̠̰͓̠ͩ̋͂̈̿͗̏̿̾̌̉͛̽́ͤͅṛ̛̖̱̥͓͓͉̊̅̔̃ͮͦ̔́̊̐ͤ̋͐͗̎̕r̐ͣͮ̓̓̈̈͛̽͑ͦͭ̎̉҉̲͓̦͚͎̠̝̞̩͞ò̶̢̙̫̭̮̬̪̙͇̤͔̠̦͙̣̻̼̹̖ͯ̅͛ͫ̿̑͑̍ͬ̎̎̔̔͜͟r̡͓̪͍̳̙̳̥̖̜͇̖̠̝̣̥̽ͩͭ̆̄̋͜r̵̡̛͖̗̼̟̜̺͎̺͋͛̌̈ͣ̇̒̊͑͊̉͂̌ͪ̽ͫ́̚͡ͅo̴̢̧͈̺̲̳̳͍͎̹̝̪̯̱̼ͥͩͩ͛̿͛̏̿̒̐͋ͨ̽̋̎͗ͦ͑́̕ͅͅr̴̵̛͓̣͙̼̤̝̻͓̤͛ͥ̂̈́̒̒ͩ̋ͣ̊́r̻͔̩̝͓̳͗̈́ͧ̽͑̿̍̉͜͠͝oͤͨ̋̐̍͂̈̉̐̂̇͒͏̛̠̹̙͚̹͎̫͇̙̲͖̟͓̞͔̪̩͕͔͘͝͠r̲͎̬̘̞͎͖̳̗̫͕̰̤̲̼̭̐ͣ̇̒ͭ̄̂͐ͯͭ̀ͫ̓̀̓ͦ̕͟͟͢ȑ̶̛̗̼͕̺̺͚̞̹͎̫̠̝̬̩̻̺͓ͮ̏̐͂͗ͧ̉͒̔͒̾͡o̸̷̢̢̬̞̝̔̽͋͒́̽̄͑̀́ͦ͊̌̋ͫͅr̃͗̒̈́̐̓͋ͬ̅͒̽̚͏̷͉̮̫̭͈̲͈͍̦̘͉r̵̵̪̮̯͎̠̦̩̯̘̬̟̓̏ͧͮͤ̇̐ͧ̅͋̐́ͯ̓͐͢͡ͅo̸͖̘̩ͭͤͧ͋͋̀ͭ͗ͬ̍ͧ̽̃͌̀ͯͯ̔͞r̷̨ͩͫ͒҉̴̞͖̫͔͇̮̖̬͙̯̮̣̯͖̫͉̝r̴̴̭̺̘̫̙̟̦̳̿͆̌̏̉̈̄̊͜͢͝o̷̢̖̼̜͚̼̫̞̖̠̲̳ͦ̏̏͑ͮ͆ͧͩ̀͢͝r̡̈̓͂ͥ̿̋͐ͦ̈́ͤͯ̓̇ͥ̉̿̐̋͏͔̱̝͇̘̰̼̙͓̻̗̞̜͈̟̣̝̯̀r̬̱̯͉̱͍͙͔͎̬̻̫̻̹̝͚̹͑̈̒̽̿̒͠͝ō̴̡̓ͣ̄͞҉̡̫̹͚̗̘̘̳̤̻̱r̶̸̟̗̦̬̼̭̈́̇ͧͤ̊̽͋̅ͧ͌̔̎̓̈́̾̎̏̾͌̀ͅr̢ͫ̏͂̈͛̈͒͆͐ͣ̅͌̋͟҉̰͇̠̗̪̼͉̝̣̙̫̥̹̦̟̼̻́ͅơ̴̴̧̗̪̝̫̖͈̖̹̻̣̯̳̖͈͕̟̟̅ͣͯ̎ͦ̑͋͂̉ͅr̵̢͚͓̼̘͈͉͎̘̖̰̭͈̜̭̝͙̰̫̍͊͊̊͛̎ͬͯͫ̈́͒̚̚͘͝ͅr͛ͫͫ̉ͤ̏̋̂̓̾͒͌̓̏̆ͩͮ͞͡҉̲͕̫̫͞o̷͆ͯ͛̃ͬ̇̿͛̾̚͟͏͈̥͓̞̠͉͔̳̘̯̱̹̻̱͔͉̜̞ͅrͥ̉ͦ̓̊͐ͦ̊̄̃ͣͯ̚҉̸̫̳̯̗͓̥̙͎̦͔͎̮̳͘͢
[6:35 PM] mastersuperfan: if davy is a wolf though it's going to bite us harder in the long run if we don't lynch him than if raeko is a wolf and we don't lynch her
[6:35 PM] Gerik: The thing about davy is he has already established multiple relationships
[6:36 PM] Gerik: So as the game goes on and we learn peoples colors we can use deductive logic to figure him out
[6:36 PM] Gerik: I.e. olimar being a wolf practically confirms davy is a human
[6:36 PM] Gerik: All the people trying super hard to lynch him are pracctically human if he ends up being a wolf
[6:38 PM] mastersuperfan: well I have 22 minutes left to make a decision
[6:38 PM] mastersuperfan: though it looks like raeko's going to get lynched either way
[6:39 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I can be convinced to swap to davy.
[6:40 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I still don't like THC, but he's less threatening if davy's a wolf.
[6:40 PM] Gerik: I probably could be too
[6:40 PM] mastersuperfan: it's already taking me a lot of effort to convince myself of anything lol
[6:40 PM] Gerik: but neither is going to be posting a defense so
[6:40 PM] Gerik: meh
[6:40 PM] Pearl: @Lkjhgfdsa_77  lol
[6:40 PM] mastersuperfan: idk my gut is not to lynch raeko
[6:40 PM] mastersuperfan: but davy being human if we lynch him would hurt
[6:41 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: We have a reviver.
[6:41 PM] Lkjhgfdsa_77: yes
[6:41 PM] Gerik: @Pearl what are you responding to?
[6:41 PM] mastersuperfan: oh yes right
[6:41 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I of course don't want to blow the revive this early, but
[6:41 PM] Pearl: he's playing woof
[6:41 PM] Gerik: oh lol
[6:41 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: davy's an experienced player, and if he can be confirmed human, reviving him isn't a bad move
[6:42 PM] Gerik: Well he'll just die again anyways
[6:42 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: But of course we wanna revive the Brutal more than anyone else
[6:42 PM] Gerik: Revive only has three purposes this game:
[6:42 PM] mastersuperfan: but he could go ahead and set up that alliance that he was talking about
[6:42 PM] mastersuperfan: which I think would be helpful
[6:42 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I'm still not sold on the alliance
[6:42 PM] Gerik: Revive brutal, revive kjajit for one more item, revive random person to make an allaince
[6:42 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Who sends the information out?
[6:42 PM] Gerik: No one
[6:42 PM] mastersuperfan: it's a behind-the-scenes alliance
[6:42 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Alliance is good 'cause confirmed humans
[6:42 PM] mastersuperfan: where the specials are just in contact with each other
[6:42 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: But who tells the humans not to lynch the alliance
[6:42 PM] Pearl: isnt the revive a one time use?
[6:43 PM] Gerik: It just won't happen naturally
[6:43 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Yes @Pearl
[6:43 PM] Gerik: with 4 or so humans knowing not to vote eachother
[6:43 PM] Gerik: And they can reveal last minute if needed
[6:43 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: See that's the thing, if wolves pick up on that, they know who the specials are
[6:43 PM] mastersuperfan: as I did say earlier though
[6:43 PM] Gerik: counterclaims would instantly be spotted by other alliance memebers
[6:43 PM] mastersuperfan: it would take a lot of caution for the specials to avoid giving themselves away
[6:43 PM] mastersuperfan: ^^ yeah
[6:43 PM] mastersuperfan: actually that's probably harder than I thought it was at first
[6:43 PM] mastersuperfan: maybe the alliance isn't such a good idea
[6:44 PM] Gerik: The only issue with an alliance like I said before it somehow starting it without uniting them until counterclaims are sorted out
[6:44 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: If you form a group of humans who are suddenly all supporting each other, that's a giant flag to the wolves
[6:44 PM] Gerik: But that can only happen if by the brutal human
[6:44 PM] mastersuperfan: if we're worried about the reviver getting wolfed early then using it to revive a human davy is not a bad use
[6:44 PM] mastersuperfan: better than reviving a human raeko I think
[6:44 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Oh absolutely better than reviving raeko
[6:45 PM] mastersuperfan: yes why'd I say I think there lol
[6:45 PM] Gerik: raeko is too inactive to do that with anyways lol
[6:45 PM] mastersuperfan: definitely is
[6:45 PM] Pearl: that's hoping davy isnt the reviver
[6:45 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: So, raeko lynch in 15 minutes
[6:45 PM] mastersuperfan: ...that's true
[6:45 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Do I swap votes or no
[6:45 PM] mastersuperfan: I think I'm going to go with davy
[6:45 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: That's a KitB
[6:45 PM] mastersuperfan: it would be 4 davy - 5 raeko?
[6:46 PM] mastersuperfan: BDS switched
[6:46 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: oh I missed BDS
[6:46 PM] Pearl: I can unvote
[6:46 PM] mastersuperfan: if someone on raeko switches to BDS then we don't have a kitb
[6:46 PM] mastersuperfan: not BDS
[6:46 PM] mastersuperfan: davy
[6:47 PM] Pearl: a davy lynch does feel like the right thing to do
[6:47 PM] Pearl: and i was going to vote davy at one point as seen by my vote post
[6:47 PM] Pearl: so i'll switch
[6:47 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I'm swapping votes.
[6:48 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Cool @Pearl
[6:48 PM] Gerik: Dudeman
[6:48 PM] Gerik: A revive is only useful if we're trying to start an alliance
[6:49 PM] Gerik: Which you said you were against?
[6:49 PM] Gerik: Otherwise we have no reason to revive him unless he ends up being khajit or the brutal
[6:49 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Davy's a veteran, if he's human, I can trust him to make a good starting plan in the phase he has left alive
[6:50 PM] Gerik: That's a really poor reason to revive someone
[6:50 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Also I can't stop the alliance from happening, I just don't think it'll be all that useful
[6:50 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Since imo the wolves would be able to spot it pretty easy
[6:50 PM] Gerik: If we revived davy as a human
[6:50 PM] Pearl: Also @Gerik  E. Gadd had a regional comp Saturday so it makes sense why he would do this
[6:50 PM] Gerik: He would start an alliance
[6:50 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: And no guardian means if one gets revealed, they're all dead pretty fast
[6:50 PM] Gerik: You think an alliance would harm us
[6:51 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Nah, I just think it won't do much good
[6:51 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Not the same as doing harm
[6:51 PM] Gerik: I'll post my consolidated thoughts in the thread
[6:51 PM] Gerik: I just think you're logic makes no sense
[6:51 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: It doesn't make sense but if you're set on making it w/e
[6:51 PM] Gerik: your*
[6:51 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: It could harm if we put too much effort into the alliance and it turns out not to help.
[6:52 PM] Gerik: I'm not talking about his logic about an alliance
[6:52 PM] Gerik: his logic about lynching davy because he's a better revive target
[6:52 PM] Gerik: which if he's human, the only value in reviving him is to try and start an early allaince
[6:53 PM] Pearl: 7 minutes left i think
[6:54 PM] mastersuperfan: yes
[6:54 PM] mastersuperfan: *crosses fingers*
[6:55 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: 5 minutes left i think
[6:55 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Yep
[6:55 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: :P
[6:56 PM] Pearl: 4 minutes left
[6:57 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Well at any rate, I find davy's playing suspicious moreso than THC's so I'm still comfortable with this decision.
[6:57 PM] Pearl: 3
[6:57 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Insisting that the wolves hit Monika just seems odd
[6:57 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Like, it's NSM
[6:57 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Inactivity will always be a factor
[6:57 PM] BlackDragonSlayer: I miss the golden era of TWG...
[6:57 PM] mastersuperfan: inactivity's a possibility if all four wolves just suck
[6:57 PM] mastersuperfan: I just think it's more likely that they hit Monika
[6:58 PM] Pearl: 2
[6:58 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I think at this point, the thing we all agree on is that it probably wasn't an intentional decision
[6:58 PM] mastersuperfan: I seriously doubt it was
[6:58 PM] THC 🐺🚫: Yeah, that would really have no benefit
[6:58 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: I don't see the advantage in that level of mindgame
[6:58 PM] Ducleman🐺🚫: Unless that's just what they want us to think!
[6:59 PM] Pearl: 1
[6:59 PM] THC 🐺🚫: Unless all the wolves suck at TWG
[6:59 PM] mastersuperfan: stop @Ducleman🐺🚫 you're hurting my brain
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatHiddenCharacter

Alright, I don't have much time right now, so I'm making a little post here to say I'm still here and to give my suspicion list.

List:
Brainy
Supermarina
ThiccWife
Raeko

I'ma give a more in-depth detailed post about why I'm suspicious of these people tomorrow.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

QuoteAdditionally, please do not discuss replacing publicly, as that is between the host and the player being replaced (well, and the player substituting).  Thank you for your understanding.

Pardon my French, but why the fuck hasn't ThiccWifeSiccLife been replaced yet? They have clearly not been active and aren't showing signs of interest in returning. This is shit for the rest of us who are playing, especially while we have a sub sitting on the side lines. Fuck keeping quiet about this; this affects all of us!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

yo relax. Its p obvious that he's clearly working something out. Substituting is presumably a three person agreement and I doubt its easy esp when all parties are busy with real life stuff

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 19, 2018, 09:41:30 PM@Bubbles

Pretty sure Raeko is from FFR.
idk what this means but does it support davy's theory??

Olimar12345

ThatHiddenCharacter

Alright, I'm not 100% today, so bare with me. Here's my reasons for suspicions.

Brainy - Whenever Brainy posts anything, and he posts quite a bit, he really doesn't bring anything to the table. (Yes, I know I'm being a hypocrite.) He's still rather low on my suspicion list, cause it seems like he's at least trying to help the humans. And there have been a couple of instances where he's said useful stuff.

SuperMarina - Basically the same reasons for Brainy except they post a lot less and don't actually seem to be trying to help. I mean, I may not be very helpful, but at least I'm trying. Still, not too high on my suspicion list because I believe they're still kinda new to this.

ThiccWife - This guy. Hasn't done anything at all since the start of the game. He has been online, and that whole thing about Noc not replacing him, he's either a wolf or a really bad player. With that as the case, I really don't think it would be a harm to lynch him. I'll wait a bit before voting, in case anyone else becomes more suspicious, but I'm advocating for a Thicc lynch.

raeko - I really don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I'd give her a solid medium on my suspicion list.

I'm sorry for anything that doesn't make sense. I wasn't planning on being sick today.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter