News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on February 18, 2018, 04:25:28 PMDo you really believe that he's a bad enough player to act so obscenely suspicous as a wolf but a good enough player to know not to stay completely chill when outright being accused by most of the thread? I just don't see it.
It could be wraparound panic. :P I'm not really sure if he would panic, though, because he doesn't have too many votes on him and because suspicion is being dispersed between a number of people, not just focused on THC.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 18, 2018, 04:17:31 PMbut also piling on top of a safety on an inactive (tut, tut) who could most likely be replaced.
Yeah, you're right. Just because he's inactive does not mean I should vote for him. As that's the case, I'm changing my vote to davy.  He seems to just be attacking everything Olimar says, regardless of the validity. I'm not saying Olimar is completely innocent, I've got my eye on him, too. It's just, davy seems to be the more suspicious of the two.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 18, 2018, 04:35:34 PMIt could be wraparound panic. :P I'm not really sure if he would panic, though, because he doesn't have too many votes on him and because suspicion is being dispersed between a number of people, not just focused on THC.

He is the mostly likely lynch candidate next to davy, although I could buy him not being able to see that for a couple cents.

Realized I actually never voted. raeko

I don't feel comfortable picking between olimar and davy just yet and their active enough to give us more of a chance to read them. One of them is probably Monika, I just don't feel like losing two active players to figure out which one.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on February 18, 2018, 04:36:08 PMYeah, you're right. Just because he's inactive does not mean I should vote for him. As that's the case, I'm changing my vote to davy.  He seems to just be attacking everything Olimar says, regardless of the validity. I'm not saying Olimar is completely innocent, I've got my eye on him, too. It's just, davy seems to be the more suspicious of the two.

Errr, ok. You just seem to be repeating everything everyone else is saying about davy to save your own ass now.

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on February 18, 2018, 04:40:55 PMErrr, ok. You just seem to be repeating everything everyone else is saying about davy to save your own ass now.
I was rethinking my THC vote, but that's just what̷ t̶h͟ey͘ ̸w̡à̴͢͡͠n͜t̢͞ ú̢̢s̴ t̷̸͜͡͡ò̕̕͟ t͠͞h̡̛́i̸͏̕n̶̶̛͢͏k̨̀͡҉ exactly what I realized too partway into thinking about it. I'm keeping my vote.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I'm siding with Olimar on this one, granted he does lean towards inactivity but it seems as if Davy is ruling that out entirely. If Olimar was pushing for inactivity he wouldn't bring up as much discussion about the wolves hitting Monika.

That said, i do see firearrow's point. It's too soon to lynch either of these two without more info. He's also clearly explained his reasoning for not trusting ȓ̸̴̜̲̪͇͍̓͗̈̈́ͬͥͤͯ̉̔͋ͯ͐ͧ́͘͠ä̵̴̺̲̗̲̬̳̬̺̯̖ͭͣ͛͜͢͠ͅe̬͖̭̩̹ͥ͑̒̅̄ͭͤ͜͡͞͝k̡̔̀̈̐ͥ͐̽̄̅̅̚͡͏̣͔̣͈̺̮͠ͅo̴̧͆̎̈́͊ͬ͛͆̍̅̅͗̓ͫ͏͕̩̟͎͈̜͔̺͓̺̲̦͉͖͔̘̮́ͅ so that's who my vote'll go towards
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Monika

Votecount
davy- (Olimar12345, ThatHiddenCharacter, ) 2
ThiccWifeSiccLife- (Bubbles, ) 1
Olimar12345- (davy, TheZeldaPianist, ) 2
ThatHiddenCharacter- (Dudeman, BlackDragonSlayer, ) 2
raeko- (FireArrow, BrainyLucario, ) 2
I hope we can be friends!~

Trasdegi

Quote from: Dudeman on February 18, 2018, 04:46:25 PMI can't decide between Olimar and Davy either, and we still haven't heard that much of raeko (especially about her too early post), but I want to prevent an insta so I won't pu a third vote on her.
Insta's only happen when over half of all the players all vote on the same person. This is far from that.

FireArrow

Phase is ending soon and there is no way I'm convincing people of raeko so, yeah, THC. Still feel he's way too obvious to actually be a wolf, although the vote change kind of helps with that, it's just too soon to axe davy imo. He's the most likely Monika right now, but we've got multiple phases to get Monika since she can't do anything till night 5 iirc.

vote isn't bolded because I got ninja'd and people might actually agree with me :p Worth noting the brainy and THC are very liekly partners if raeko is human.

Dudeman

I can't decide between Olimar and Davy either, and we still haven't heard that much of raeko (especially about her too early post), but I want to prevent an insta so I won't pu a third vote on her.
On a different matter, how about replacing thicc with mael if he still isn't there?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 18, 2018, 04:44:16 PMespecially since she's seemingly dropped off the radar.

If my experience has taught me anything, this rationale does not make a good lynch candidate.

Trasdegi

Quote from: Dudeman on February 18, 2018, 04:49:40 PMInsta's only happen when over half of all the players all vote on the same person. This is far from that.

Oh yeah I forgot that they're twice as much people than usual in this game, so, ȓ̸̴̜̲̪͇͍̓͗̈̈́ͬͥͤͯ̉̔͋ͯ͐ͧ́͘͠ä̵̴̺̲̗̲̬̳̬̺̯̖ͭͣ͛͜͢͠ͅe̬͖̭̩̹ͥ͑̒̅̄ͭͤ͜͡͞͝k̡̔̀̈̐ͥ͐̽̄̅̅̚͡͏̣͔̣͈̺̮͠ͅo̴̧͆̎̈́͊ͬ͛͆̍̅̅͗̓ͫ͏͕̩̟͎͈̜͔̺͓̺̲̦͉͖͔̘̮́ͅ.

Additionally, 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

Monika

Votecount:
davy- (Olimar12345, ThatHiddenCharacter, ) 2
ThiccWifeSiccLife- (Bubbles, ) 1
Olimar12345- (davy, TheZeldaPianist, ) 2
ThatHiddenCharacter- (Dudeman, BlackDragonSlayer, ) 2
raeko- (FireArrow, BrainyLucario, trasdegi) 3
I hope we can be friends!~

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 18, 2018, 04:52:18 PMIf my experience has taught me anything, this rationale does not make a good lynch candidate.
I mean, sometimes it does, especially if a wolf sees that other people are getting more attention than they are.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber