TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

hmmm... I'm not sure.  Even though monika's gone, it looks like her effect on the game is still present.  We'll have to clean it up manually.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

I figured as much, but didn't know if there was some other seekrit mechanic to the game that we don't know about.TM
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

TWG 100: Dinner and a Show

Wolf team- as a team, the wolves may choose one player to kill each night.  Wins at parity.
1. Master Wolf- Each night, can send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is still alive, the Master Wolf receives a PM with the color of that player.  The Master wolf is seered green.
"I smell you... Your fear..."
2. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
3. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
4. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.
"I smell... you?"

Human team- wins when all threats to the team are dead.
5. Seer- Each night, may send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, receives a PM with the color of that player.  Is seered blue.
"No-one and no-wolf will get past me."
6. Brutal Human- If the brutal human is wolfkilled, one wolf at random is killed as well.  Is not told they are the Brutal Human.  Is seered blue.
"Whatever it takes."
7. One-shot Reviver- Once per game, during a night phase, may send the host a PM with the name of a player.  If that player is dead, they will be revived at the beginning of the following night phase.  Is seered blue.
"I'm here for you."
8. Miller- is seered red.  Is not told they're the Miller.
"I'm doing things my way.  Step aside."
9. Traitor- counts for human numbers, but wins with the wolves.  Is seered red.
"You'll all see soon enough..."
10. Sayori- is told she's a normal human.  Is seered Monika.
"There are rainclouds... and they won't go away."
11. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
12. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
13. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
14. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
15. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
16. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night (except for Night 1), may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.
"Khajiit has wares, if you have coin."

Third Party- counts for numbers of neither team.
17. M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢- wins when it's just Monika.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of living marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of living unmarked players, Monika may send a PM to the host containing the word "boom" to have all living marked players die.  Is seered literally every color except for red, purple, green, and blue.If wolves would win while Monika is still alive, Monika and the wolves both win.
"...What's the point when none of it is even real?"

Items:
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.

Players:

1. davy
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. BrainyLucario
4. SuperMarina
5. TheZeldaPianist
6. Dudeman
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. MaestroUGC
9. Trasdegi
10. raeko
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. MasterSuperFan
13. Lkjhgfdsa_77
14. Bubbles
15. FireArrow
16. Charu
17. Olimar12345

Substitute: Maelstrom

Night 6 has ended.  It is now Day 6.  In the night, ThatHiddenCharacter was wolfed!  He was...
Spoiler
A Wolf Cohort!
[close]
Day 6 ends in 24 hours instead of 48 hours.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Charu

I was prepared to make some dank defenses because I knew I was in the pool of peeps that are still wolf.

I got robbed!!!

E. Gadd Industries

OKAY hold up what?? That was extremely unexpected...? Dang, I guess this'll end more quickly than we thought.

@Charu I mean, I guess if you still want to make those defences you can.

Well... I... I don't quite know what to do right now. Uh... I guess ima just post WotD and then go to sleep.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Charu

Anyways, this game is in auto, it's essentially impossible for the wolf to win since they have no killing power.

There's 2 (3 now) confirmed town. No way the wolf can mechanically get through.

Welp...

I will say I apologize for my outburst when I joined, I come from a forum in which we don't take highly to improper plays as the player making improper plays gets berated and flayed alive. I apologize if I scared or made people uneasy by my transgression. But yeah, that seer play, definitely take in account that players have to believe you (even if you're a fake one). Just something to keep in mind the next time that happens!

Aaaand... yeah. Just sorry in general for being a butt about it. I felt kind of bad about ditching like that, but I also felt like I was kind of unwanted when I replaced in so... I guess that could be part of why.

Ah well.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Charu

If it's not...

Mastersuperfan

...Then I'm ready for the troll games to begin!

FireArrow

msf

Quote from: Charu on March 03, 2018, 07:17:23 PMAnyways, this game is in auto, it's essentially impossible for the wolf to win since they have no killing power.

There's 2 (3 now) confirmed town. No way the wolf can mechanically get through.

Welp...

I will say I apologize for my outburst when I joined, I come from a forum in which we don't take highly to improper plays as the player making improper plays gets berated and flayed alive. I apologize if I scared or made people uneasy by my transgression. But yeah, that seer play, definitely take in account that players have to believe you (even if you're a fake one). Just something to keep in mind the next time that happens!

Aaaand... yeah. Just sorry in general for being a butt about it. I felt kind of bad about ditching like that, but I also felt like I was kind of unwanted when I replaced in so... I guess that could be part of why.

Ah well.

don't sweat it. you came back and won (even if through even more improper plays :p)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department