News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pet Friendly Thread

Started by margastine, February 13, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margastine

This thread is created to talk about our pets at home. I hope that you can help me figure out which pet vitamins should I purchase for my 7-years old Labrador Retriever. He is getting old, and something has changed like he is not that energetic compared before so I've been looking around and found these pet vitamins by a company called Vionate which I've never heard of before. Do you guys have any pet supplement brands you know and trust?

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

swimswamit

I'd recommend asking a veterinarian. My dog had gotten considerably less energetic so I took him to the vet and learned he had worms. Once they were gone he was back to normal. It'd be a win-win to take him because on one hand you could discover he is sick and on the other hand if he turns out not to be sick you're in a great place to ask about vitamin supplements, the vet could give you some good suggestions.

LeviR.star

Both of my parents are veterinarians. I'll get back to you on this.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 13, 2018, 04:49:51 PMBoth of my parents are veterinarians. I'll get back to you on this.
how did they meet
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Probably while dissecting a cat

margastine

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 13, 2018, 04:49:51 PMBoth of my parents are veterinarians. I'll get back to you on this.

I will look forward to your feedback then, thanks for providing a helping hand.