Series: Other
Game: Doki Doki Literature Club!
Console: PC
Title: Sayo-Nara
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: NPbus_

NPbus_

"An exception has occurred."
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

BrainyLucario

You're missing the intro.

There are also several areas of the sheet i feel could be improved, but that may just be biased based off of my own sheet of this
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

I've mentioned this to Brainy privately, but I don't think this is a song that particularly adapts well to the piano, at least without resorting to some drastic techniques to try and emulate the feel of that horrendous beginning section. The middle section with the detuned chimes is passable I suppose by playing these "wrong" pitches you've notated, but it remains that something has to be done about the intro...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NPbus_

I see. I had a couple of ideas for the intro, but I don't think either of them would work out very well at all, but thanks for the heads up nevertheless!
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.