News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Epilogue" by Olimar12345

Started by Zeta, February 13, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Epilogue
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Nice work! Some comments:
- Composer: shouldn't Koji Kondo be listed too?
- Given all the emptiness in the measures at the beginning I'd suggest shifting all the notes over to the right a bit to allow the wavy lines more space; they're awkwardly close to the barlines right now. The chords in m. 21-22 could similarly use a bit more horizontal room.
- How about moving m. 11 beats 3-4 LH into bass clef to avoid the 8vb and ledger lines?
- Something happened with the tuplet in measure 12; the spacing is funny.
- Measure 24 is missing an A in the left hand at the beginning. (Also, that first chord is flipped.)
- Something seems off about that last chord in m. 28. I think it's that the E should be naturaled.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: Latios212 on February 13, 2018, 11:36:06 AMNice work! Some comments:
- Composer: shouldn't Koji Kondo be listed too? Added.
- Given all the emptiness in the measures at the beginning I'd suggest shifting all the notes over to the right a bit to allow the wavy lines more space; they're awkwardly close to the barlines right now. The chords in m. 21-22 could similarly use a bit more horizontal room. Fixed.
- How about moving m. 11 beats 3-4 LH into bass clef to avoid the 8vb and ledger lines? That works too.
- Something happened with the tuplet in measure 12; the spacing is funny. Fixed.
- Measure 24 is missing an A in the left hand at the beginning. (Also, that first chord is flipped.) That A already exists in the RH instead. (I did this intentionally.) Fixed the stem direction, though.
- Something seems off about that last chord in m. 28. I think it's that the E should be naturaled. That sounds more like it. Also could be the register.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Zeta