Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Battle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Latios212

Haven't looked too closely yet, but just a few passing comments:
- A tuplet number is overlapping some notes at the beginning. Actually, this seems quite difficult to play and would suggest cutting it down to just one line for simplicity.
- Measure 6 needs some playability adjustments... measure 10 likely does as well.
- Slur the grace notes in m. 21-22 to the notes that follow.
- D.S. at the end is missing a period after the S.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Khunjund

Actually, the only difficulty in playing the sextuplet line is the tempo. The two lines are far enough apart that you won't be trying to press a key as it's being left by the other hand (as would be the case if they were a third apart), which would make it impossible to play at that speed.

For measure 6, you could just raise the A in the left hand by an octave so you can hit the E at the same time.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Latios212

Definitely possible, but worth the trouble for the average user? I'm asking Yug Guy to consider the massive gap in difficulty between playing both hands one behind another in close proximity, or dividing up the line to be played with two hands rather easily - and to consider if the difference in sound is worth it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Some things:

-The first and second ending brackets in bars 11 and 19 need to not have that hook at the end. The hook means that something ends there, which isn't true. They both should be open. In addition, the two ending brackets need to be the same height in 18 and 19. I would also recommend lowering that system a little bit to accommodate the page title. They are getting rather close as-is.
-Composer/arranger names aren't aligned properly.
-I think the intro could look a little better if you got rid of the clef change and cross-staved the first half of the RH in measure 1 into the LH.
-About the difficulty of the intro: While it is pretty hard to do at that tempo, I'd suggest leaving it in and perhaps writing a note about leaving out the lh if needed, etc.
-Measure 16 LH should have a G held in the middle of the bar, not an A.
-I don't really think the courtesy naturals in measures 20 and 24 are necessary. In a way, the G#'s serve as the courtesy warning that they're natural, because one hardly ever plays a G# with a Bb, and just seeing that sharp would make me not even think to use a flat on that B. Not to mention, it's in a different octave, which would make it a little harder to mistake for a flat based on the previous measure.
-RH measures 21-22 Fb's should be E naturals. This would mirror what the LH is doing. I would make the grace notes D#'s and add slurs to them (going into the down beats) too.
-To address the playability at measure 6, I would suggest moving the LH down beat up an octave and having it play the sustained note in the top staff.
-At measure 10, I would suggest changing that to alternate between the two notes so that at this tempo it can be played more successfully.

And that's all I can find right now. The notes and rhythms check out. Below is a file that contains all of the changes I suggested above; use it however you wish:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8ao4x48zx18w56/Final%20Fantasy%206%20Battle12345.mus?dl=1

I also adjusted some misc. spacing things in this file, so if you were going to make the changes I suggested, I would just recommend using this version.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot