Series: Other
Game: Yume Nikki
Console: PC
Title: (Working... please wait...)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: NPbus_

[attachment deleted by admin]

NPbus_

A bit of a title discrepancy. The Kikiyama/Infinity OST calls it "Yumenikki" but it's listed on Youtube as "(Working...Please Wait...)" or "Save Screen Theme."

Also figured I should join in on the Yume Nikki trend.
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

BrainyLucario

Agh! I was working on this too... also the title should be Working please wait, as there is no official titles, me and Rwars have been using those of that same youtube set

Please inform us next time you decide to arrange something from this though, as we planned on arranging the whole ost eventually
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

NPbus_

Sorry for not letting you know! I suppose on that subject, I should mention that I also already have Flute Player also transcribed (can't submit it yet since I already have 2 submissions going on), and I was also planning on doing these ones:
- Title Screen
- NASU Title Screen
- FC Overworld
- FC Castle
That's all I have in mind for now.

(also titles for this one have been fixed)
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

Rwars

Quote from: NPbus_ on February 20, 2018, 07:50:14 PMI was also planning on doing these ones:
- Title Screen
- NASU Title Screen
- FC Overworld
- FC Castle
That's all I have in mind for now.
Hey, I already have those tracks arranged to ready to submit, actually.

NPbus_

Alright, no problem. I'll stick with what I've already arranged for now, then.

Latios212

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 20, 2018, 07:15:45 PMPlease inform us next time you decide to arrange something from this though, as we planned on arranging the whole ost eventually
Quote from: Rwars on February 20, 2018, 11:13:53 PMHey, I already have those tracks arranged to ready to submit, actually.
While it's great to coordinate with other people to avoid overlap especially for submissions, it's not right to imply that someone else shouldn't arrange something. (Not saying you were, but that's the kind of tone I read.) It's a free world and people can arrange whatever they want.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Anyway, a quick few things:
- The staff is indented appropriately but missing the "Piano" staff name to the left of the staff brace.
- The forward repeat bar isn't necessary and can be removed.
- The title of the piece: I'm not familiar with the soundtrack, but right now what you have is different from that of the YouTube video linked: "(Working...Please Wait...)" vs. "(Working... please wait...)" (i.e. with lowercase and a space). Is that intentional?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Quote from: Latios212 on February 21, 2018, 09:02:33 AMWhile it's great to coordinate with other people to avoid overlap especially for submissions, it's not right to imply that someone else shouldn't arrange something. (Not saying you were, but that's the kind of tone I read.) It's a free world and people can arrange whatever they want.
i mean if you like wasting your own time to make something that could possibly be lower quality than what's already there, i guess there's no harm in that.

NPbus_

Regarding the title, I had it case sensitive just as typical title layouts usually are, so to answer the question of if it's intentional to write the title like that, the answer is no, and that my brain went on autopilot when placing it.

All the adjustments will eventually be made when I have the time to fix it (which should be later today).

NPbus_

Aaaaand with that, I've addressed the issues that were brought up (including a title fix).

Sebastian

Awesome work! The only thing I see is that the composer/arranger was slightly misaligned. To save you time I went ahead and edited that.

Accepted.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot