9 (52.9%)
BDS's In the Era of the Daytime Moon[/url
7 (41.2%)
davy's A Faction Festival
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 15, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

mikey

it was also decided by shadowkirby getting banned.  Yes I'm still bitter.

Look, both mine and BDS's games have enough going on that people won't really want to be inactive.  My original point on the anniversary being a marquee game and not something outside the norm still stands.  That being said, it's up to the populace to decide.  I'd just be really bummed if I missed this chance to host.
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Noc, if i could change my vote i would.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

I like where the poll is now tbh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

I think davy's homeage to previous games is more fitting for a 100th game but it's really a personal preference and there's no right answer. If enough people want to revote because they genuinely changed their mind on which game is best, I'm ok with that. But if it's just to switch votes from BDS's game to mikey's just to ensure one of them wins, then no, that's cheating the system. There's a reason polls are blind - vote for your favorite, not your least favorite.

Also I'm in for whichever game wins, not just davey's. It just made me really excited ;p

Quote from: mikey on February 12, 2018, 09:29:48 PMMy original point on the anniversary being a marquee game and not something outside the norm still stands.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 13, 2018, 11:17:34 AMDavy should do a revote

Poll results are visible after voting. Allowing players to revote would be unfair since they can see the results and base their voting on that. If you were unsure, you could have waited before voting. If it really bothers you, then next time I can make the results invisible until voting closes and allow players to change their votes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

I think they want to change because honestly my initial writeup of the game was a bit hasty and unappealing
Yes it's too late to do that, yes it would be unfair, and yes that does seem to be the better model for the future
it would just be a shame to let all this creative energy go to waste, you know what I'm saying? ;)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Can't you submit it next game though?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

if we get 18 players again and I still feel creatively inclined, of course
unmotivated

davy

The following five players have not responded since my request to re-sign-up:

SuperMarina
raeko
Lkjhgfdsa_77
Bubbles
Maelstrom

If they don't respond before the poll closes, they will be put on the substitute list.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperMarina

Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Bubbles

still innn but if this doesn't start within the week i might need to be moved to the substitute list

davy

Quote from: Bubbles on February 14, 2018, 05:28:05 AMstill innn but if this doesn't start within the week i might need to be moved to the substitute list

The game will start once the poll closes tomorrow.

davy

I finally finished my list of modified roles (and I exceeded the character limit so I had to modify Bubbles' post). Please tell my if you see any inconsistencies or have any questions about my game.