News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG C Sign-Ups

Started by davy, February 08, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSM, Celebrating its 100th TWG with:

mikey's Dinner and a Show
9 (52.9%)
BDS's In the Era of the Daytime Moon[/url
7 (41.2%)
davy's A Faction Festival
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 15, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Monika

Waiting until summer is for the weak.

In for playing and hosting.

I also have a great idea for this TWG, but I'll need some time to write the game, so I'll post it tomorrow.

1. davy
2. ThatHiddenCharacter
3. BrainyLucario
4. SuperMarina
5. Olimar12345
6. mikey
7. Dudeman
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. MaestroUGC
10. Trasdegi
11. raeko
12. E. Gadd Industries
13. MasterSuperFan
14. Lkjhgfdsa_77
15. Bubbles
16. Maelstrom
17. FireArrow
18. ThiccWifeSiccLife
19. TheZeldaPianist

Potential hosts:

davy
raeko
BDS
mikey
I hope we can be friends!~

ThatHiddenCharacter

Tentatively in. Also, 100th game, woo!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SuperMarina

In. Glad I could be here for 100.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Olimar12345

In

Someone go get Celirra and Raeko!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on February 08, 2018, 04:23:47 AMWaiting until summer is for the weak.
I feel attacked ;_;

That said...I suppose I'm in. Dunno why I'd choose to miss out on this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

In, but personally, I'd like to see opinions on my TWG 100 idea first.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 08, 2018, 01:05:11 PMIn, but personally, I'd like to see opinions on my TWG 100 idea first.
I do like it. 100's a big deal and that's the kind of treatment it deserves. Which, again, is why I wanted to wait until summer.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

while I love the idea of rapidfiring 5 games in a row, that's 5 games.  I think we're being optimistic just a tad.

Tell you what, I'll go over to mafiauniverse and ask around for players so that we can get BEEG GAEM with wildly complex gimmicks, plenty of special roles, a story, and more than 2 werewolves.  It's what we deserve.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: mikey on February 08, 2018, 01:22:42 PMwhile I love the idea of rapidfiring 5 games in a row, that's 5 games.  I think we're being optimistic just a tad.

Tell you what, I'll go over to mafiauniverse and ask around for players so that we can get BEEG GAEM with wildly complex gimmicks, plenty of special roles, a story, and more than 2 werewolves.  It's what we deserve.

yes pls

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2018, 10:09:36 AMI feel attacked ;_;

Yeeeeeeah, but davy's right.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 08, 2018, 01:05:11 PMIn, but personally, I'd like to see opinions on my TWG 100 idea first.

I don't really see the point of calling games 100.1, 100.2 etc rather than just 100, 101 etc. unless you somehow make them connected and give players the opportunity to be the grand winner, but I don't really see a way to do that.

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2018, 01:16:55 PMI do like it. 100's a big deal and that's the kind of treatment it deserves. Which, again, is why I wanted to wait until summer.

While I understand where you're comming from, waiting until summer means putting a hiatus on TWG's just because we've reached some arbitrary number of games, which is pretty dumb considering that there are players who want to play. We already have enough players for my game, though (and trust me, it's gonna be awesome).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Now what we really need is to get the old TWG mods to play. That'd be something
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on February 08, 2018, 01:36:02 PMI don't really see the point of calling games 100.1, 100.2 etc rather than just 100, 101 etc. unless you somehow make them connected and give players the opportunity to be the grand winner, but I don't really see a way to do that.
The "connection" is that they're all celebrating the 100th game; I mean, LLF already did something like that, except they used the term "Centennial Fest 1/2/3." I just thought making that distinction would make it clear that they're all the 100th game. The only issue, as has been brought up, is the number of players and the interest behind it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 08, 2018, 01:38:28 PMNow what we really need is to get the old TWG mods to play. That'd be something
but that would just show off how bad I am ;_;