News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[NES] Yoshi's Cookie - "2P Music Type C" by Jacopo Tore & Gabriele Sechi

Started by Zeta, February 05, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Ok, I tried to fix it by redistributing the measures but the I ended up with systems that were out of size so I copied it into my template and tidied up the composer and arranger information.
Did I put the second name in right? I wasn't sure if it was a second arranger or what.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pe9u8uztte47pj/Yoshi%27s%20cookie.mus?dl=1
Don't forget to update the PDF and midi when you upload this

JacopoTore

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 18, 2018, 04:49:56 PMOk, I tried to fix it by redistributing the measures but the I ended up with systems that were out of size so I copied it into my template and tidied up the composer and arranger information.
Did I put the second name in right? I wasn't sure if it was a second arranger or what.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pe9u8uztte47pj/Yoshi%27s%20cookie.mus?dl=1
Don't forget to update the PDF and midi when you upload this

Oh Malestrom! I really hate this layout, but I trust you <3

Maelstrom

How so? Can I fix it for your? It's your sheet after all, and I don't want to accept anything you're not proud of.

JacopoTore

Maelstrom (maybe I write your nick correctly right now), your fix is perfect...but I like to see the sheet full of page and with large clear.
For example ... think about: you have to print and sell a score, would you leave a page with two staves and the rest of page blank? I believe that an editor would try in every way to fill the empty space ... at the cost of enlarging the lines and widening the spaces ... do not you think? Of course .... this example has nothing to do with what we are doing here :)

Maelstrom

I realize that english is not your first language. I still can't make sense of what you just said. At all.

BrainyLucario

I think he doesn't like the empty space on the sheet or something.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Maelstrom

JacopoTore

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 19, 2018, 07:04:24 PMI realize that english is not your first language. I still can't make sense of what you just said. At all.
XD I'm sorry Maelstrom, my language is music

The Deku Trombonist

JacopoTore

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on March 21, 2018, 06:32:39 PMCould you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Could you see the PDF? I see exactly like the PDF

The Deku Trombonist

Ah, yes I can see. I've never come across that problem before. I'll try and work out a solution and get back to you.